Author Topic: Irish Republicans burn the flag of Israel in bonfire  (Read 3519 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Irish Republicans burn the flag of Israel in bonfire
« on: August 19, 2009, 05:07:27 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8207484.stm

What exactly have the Israelis done to these ghouls to warrant their flag being desecrated in such a manner? These roaches are the european equivalent of the arabs.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Irish Republicans burn the flag of Israel in bonfire
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 07:24:44 AM »
The video won't work on my computer but don't be surprised, the IRA had/has many alliances with the PLO and Arafat just like they had with all other militant leftist and terrorist groups since the 1960s. 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 07:35:00 AM »
Trust me these aren't Irish. They are British Loyalists who pretend to be Irish, just look it's reported with the BRITISH media. These Brits will do anything to make the world hate Ireland. And btw, Irish Catholics would never raid a Catholic Church. I hope no one on this forum believes this and if they do I'm saddened.  :'( :'( :'(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »
Trust me these aren't Irish. They are British Loyalists who pretend to be Irish, just look it's reported with the BRITISH media. These Brits will do anything to make the world hate Ireland. And btw, Irish Catholics would never raid a Catholic Church. I hope no one on this forum believes this and if they do I'm saddened.  :'( :'( :'(

I agree with my Irish brother. Anyway if you are on MSN I would ask something about paypal.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »
I am British,I belive that IRA  had some connection in the past with Arabs,there is a lots of evidence.
For this burning of the flag I do not know.
I have a lots of Irish friends and they tell me the same.If Britain is so bad to Irish people,how come so many Irish made home in London.
http://fas.org/irp/world/para/ira.htm
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 06:23:50 PM by Boyana »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »
I am British,I belive that IRA  had some conection in the past with Arabs,there is a lots of evidence.
I have a lots of Irish friends and they tell me the same.If Britain is so bad to Irish people,how come so many Irish made home in London.
You only have to do some research and see what Britian has done to Ireland. Start with The Irish Famine and The 1916 Easter Rising.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 12:03:29 PM »
I am British,I belive that IRA  had some conection in the past with Arabs,there is a lots of evidence.

Aren't you Serb? By the way The British conquered Ireland. I fully support the Irish people! Northern Ireland is Irish as Israel is Jewish.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »
My parents are Serb.
We all know here that IRA had a close connections with Arabs.
I did not invent that.
I do not like tone of your voice Peter.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »
Of course Ireland is for the Irish as is Scotland for the Scots and Wales for the Welsh.  Sadly, the Brits wanted to conquer the entire Island.  I'm not too versed in Irish history so I cannot comment.  I do know that if you do research the IRA you'll come across numerous connections, either for funding, arming or coordinating revolutionary efforts with that of Russia, Cuba, Libya, Romania and of course the PLO. 

As for the flag burning, I'd state the usual "Blame the Jew..."
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »
My parents are Serb.
I did not invent that.

That's maybe British propaganda. I like the Irish people, they always were fighting for their freedom against the British conquerer. But if the IRA has really Arab connections then I will apologize, but I'm sure that's just propaganda.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 08:29:31 PM »
Understand this, IRA not only had Arab connections but also Italian Mafia, Russians, Chile etc for only the one purpose of getting weapons. And IRA has nothing against the Jewish people. Either does Irish people. And you must remember the British sided with the Arab Muslim Nazis when they fought against Israel as Chaim mentioned. Just thought I'd bring that up.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 09:39:42 PM »
Understand this, IRA not only had Arab connections but also Italian Mafia, Russians, Chile etc for only the one purpose of getting weapons. And IRA has nothing against the Jewish people. Either does Irish people. And you must remember the British sided with the Arab Muslim Nazis when they fought against Israel as Chaim mentioned. Just thought I'd bring that up.
....Castro's Cuba, Caesescu's Romania, al-Gaddafi's Libya, Carlos the Jackal, Baader-Meinhof, Japanese Red Army, PLFP, PLO/Fatah/Black September etc. I would say it was more than the need for weapons but also for ideological specificity.  The Irish didn't/don't have anything against the Jewish People but the IRA, simply due to the concept; The enemy of my enemy is my friend, "The Zionists" are probably an entirely different kettle of fish so to speak. 

The Brits siding with the Arabs is a totally different subject with different goals/desires and ideological specificity.  Even to this day, the IRA is with the "Palestinians" if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 04:53:33 AM »
....Castro's Cuba, Caesescu's Romania, al-Gaddafi's Libya, Carlos the Jackal, Baader-Meinhof, Japanese Red Army, PLFP, PLO/Fatah/Black September etc. I would say it was more than the need for weapons but also for ideological specificity.  The Irish didn't/don't have anything against the Jewish People but the IRA, simply due to the concept; The enemy of my enemy is my friend, "The Zionists" are probably an entirely different kettle of fish so to speak. 

The Brits siding with the Arabs is a totally different subject with different goals/desires and ideological specificity.  Even to this day, the IRA is with the "Palestinians" if I'm not mistaken.
Your wrong and you wanna know why, because the IRA doesn't exist and hasn't up until 2007.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 05:27:19 AM »
בס"ד
http://irish4palestine.blogspot.com/
what's that Irish Zionist
btw the fact the Brits have always sided with the Muslims doesn't make the IRA innocent.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 05:36:42 AM »
בס"ד
http://irish4palestine.blogspot.com/
what's that Irish Zionist
btw the fact the Brits have always sided with the Muslims doesn't make the IRA innocent.
That site doesn't prove the IRA exists
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 05:40:04 AM »
The BBC is last place i would get my information, it's like der sturmer it hates Israel with a passion and employs many Gays.Does anyone remember Barbara Platt she was supposed to be a BBC reporter in Israel yet she cried when Arafat died and gave a Eulogy what a great man he was.Israel kicked her out          http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=650112&contrassID=1&subContrassID=1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 09:22:39 AM »
I am not wrong.  The IRA had numerous connections with all of the Communist, Arab and Muslim Terrorist groups including each of the Communist countries.  This is well known.  If I'm not mistaken Gerry Adams is a full supporter of Mahmud Abbas and the "Paleostinians" against Israel.  If I'm further not mistaken the Provisional IRA ended, formally, its armed hostilities in 2005. 

I admit that I'm no scholar in IRA/Provisional IRA but it has been long establish fact that all of these movements had direct connections between the 1950's - 1990's.

My 3 cents...

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
A good friend is as Irish as they come, quite intelligent, and would meet the definition of an Irish nationalist.  However, even he refuses to grasp one truth about the IRA:  they're leftists first and  nationalists second.  If you doubt that, consider that the IRA is part of the open borders cabal, and as a result, a nation of a few million that battled the Brits for decades in the name of home rule is now on the road to being overrun by a brown horde.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 12:28:02 PM »
My parents are Serb.
I did not invent that.
It is undeniable that the IRA is Marxist and anti-Israel. That does not mean that all Irish are by any means or that the British did not gravely oppress the Irish.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 01:36:30 PM »

I believe you. I have no doubts that the muslims in Ireland instigated this and joined forces with the anti Catholic thugs.

Shalom - Dox

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »
A good friend is as Irish as they come, quite intelligent, and would meet the definition of an Irish nationalist.  However, even he refuses to grasp one truth about the IRA:  they're leftists first and  nationalists second.  If you doubt that, consider that the IRA is part of the open borders cabal, and as a result, a nation of a few million that battled the Brits for decades in the name of home rule is now on the road to being overrun by a brown horde.

Totally agreed.  All Irish cannot be classified by the IRA/Provisional IRA.  This goes for the Welsh, Brits or those on the Isle of Man.  The sad thing is that many are taken in by the propaganda and next thing they are headed by a Marxist animal.  Obama is a very good example... ;-)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »
Please stop replying to this tread as I am deeply offended by it
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1238562940033

IRA-PLO cooperation-A long cozy relationship

Irish Zionist,you did mention that British did the job of burning Israel flag.

We are here just giving the evidence,that does not agree with your opinion.

I hope a lots of Irish and British join JTF,good and decent people are welcome.

What I said before and now is not against you or Irish people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »
She did not say that all Irish are anti-Semites. She said that the IRA is anti-Semitic. The IRA (not all Irish) are anti-Semitic Marxist terrorists.

If you are not an IRA member, you will not have a problem with that.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »
She did not say that all Irish are anti-Semites. She said that the IRA is anti-Semitic. The IRA (not all Irish) are anti-Semitic Marxist terrorists.

If you are not an IRA member, you will not have a problem with that.
The IRA have never ever said they hate Jews. Show me proof they have said that, I will not accept a British news cast on this.
Rabbi Meir Kahane