Author Topic: Planeload of Jews Land and Declare Israel Their New Home  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Planeload of Jews Land and Declare Israel Their New Home
« on: August 19, 2009, 05:30:11 AM »
(IsraelNN.com) A jumbo El Al airliner touched down at Ben Gurion International airport early Wednesday morning with 366 Jews aboard who all packed their belongings, kissed North America goodbye, and now continue their lives as residents of the Jewish State.

More info and videos here:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132981

Welcome home!
:dance:

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Planeload of Jews Land and Declare Israel Their New Home
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 06:05:52 AM »
I only wish Chiam was on board.  I remember the story he told about Rabbi Kahane moving from first class to coach and saying to him, "Chiam, our support comes from the people in the back of the bus."  Very memorable.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 07:19:42 AM »
I hope each and every one of them becomes "settlers" and purchases land in the "West Bank"...  Very good news.  I was on one of these planes in 2003.  Kol hakovod to them! :dance:
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 07:36:48 AM »
I hope each and every one of them becomes "settlers" and purchases land in the "West Bank"...  Very good news.  I was on one of these planes in 2003.  Kol hakovod to them! :dance:

I think only good Jews make aliya from US to Israel. Only a person who is driven by religious or Zionist motives can do that.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
I agree.  Most Israelis look up to people that emigrate from nations like England, Canada and the US for Israel.  The G-d fearing are very open while the "enlightened" hold a lot of contempt for those that leave cushy lives in these countries for Israel.   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 09:54:44 AM »
I wonder if these new olim will fight against giving up more land to the Arabs, or if they'll just go with the party line that it needs to be done for "peace." 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 09:58:11 AM »
I wonder if these new olim will fight against giving up more land to the Arabs, or if they'll just go with the party line that it needs to be done for "peace." 
No most are religious if you go to the nefesh b nefesh sight you can see it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 10:33:59 AM »
This makes me cry for joy. G_D willing this will happen by the day.  :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 10:39:28 AM »
G_d bless them all. :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 11:26:42 AM »
G-d bless you Irish Zionist and syyuge!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »
Thanks for posting! Makes me want to go home!  :fist:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »
Good to hear more Jews are moving to Israel.   :dance:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Baruch Hashem!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let's hope they join Hayamin soon and become fierce fighters on the ground!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »
Thanks for posting! Makes me want to go home!  :fist:

You are welcome! As we say, "le-shana ha-ba'a birushalayim ha-bnuya" - "Next year in the rebuilt Jerusalem".

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Baruch Hashem!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let's hope they join Hayamin soon and become fierce fighters on the ground!

Thank you! America will only gain if her ally Israel will be a strong and righteous country.
 :dance: