Author Topic: Revava Head Files A Formal Complaint Against Yekutiel Ben Yaakov  (Read 12141 times)

admin

From Kahane.org

David HaIvri has reportedly filed a formal complaint against Yekutiel Ben Yaakov for "carrying out dangerous canine defense training" in Tapuach.

Several weeks ago, Israeli authorities threatened Yekutiel, that he would be fined and indicted for holding dog training in "a public area". According to the municipal Vet Gabee Shwartz, a resident of Tapuach complained to the local council and as a result he must forward the complain to teh Israeli police and prosecution.

Yekutiel's response was:

1- I want the complaint in writing.
2- I want to know who complained from Tapuach.
3- We have been doing this training here for 5 years, nobody was ever hurt.
4- To avoid argument, I will clear more land near our new hilltop at great expense to facilitate training outside of Tapuach proper.
5- The same dog instructors, hold identical training in the biggest park in Tel Aviv, no one ever complained, why here in Tapuach where it is needed?

The last two training exercises, including today was held outside of Tapauch and on the new hill. This did not stop the local council from further harassing our dog handlers and Yekutiel. Three detectives were also dispatched today to the training area to monitor. see latest Voice of Judea TV at www.voiceofjudea.com/eng/tv.asp to hear more about the police visit..

Yekutiel complained to the local council about the harassment. The council explained that it was none other than Mr HaIvri who was the Tapuach resident who filed the complaint and who repeatedly called to find out where his complaint stands. The fact that the training is no longer in Tapuach was of no interest to Haivri, the authorities or the local council.

When the case is brought to court it should be amusing to see HaIvri lie and to watch thirty witnesses blow his testimony out of court. This is a foolish informant (Malshin) who will make a complete idiot of himself in the courtroom.

HaIvri and his forum have repeatedly said and done everything possible to undermine the important work of the canine unit and so many other vital projects. Enough is enough. He has gone too far this time.

Ironically and comically, HaIvri attended the first course that we sponsored 5 years ago and we have footage of him training with the dogs five years ago in the center of town. In fact, he himself has incorporated some of that footage in his promos.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Revava Head Files A Formal Complaint Against Yekutiel Ben Yaakov
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
Chaim is and was right on the money about Revava.  What cowards, what filth.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:38:50 PM »
what's the deal with David HaIvri?

I saw his website a while ago and thought he was a kahanist.

I saw he publishes some Kahane books.

thought maybe he was ok...any info on him?

so is he a traitor? if so, any other incidents other than this?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:15:29 PM »
oh. let me know any other info.

both sound like interesting characters

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:32:56 PM »
I predict that David HaOmosexual and the rest of his Revovolting fag flunkies will meet a terrible and yet (to us) wonderful downfall at the hands of Hashem shortly.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 10:45:18 PM »
From Kahane.org

David HaIvri has reportedly filed a formal complaint against Yekutiel Ben Yaakov for "carrying out dangerous canine defense training" in Tapuach.

Several weeks ago, Israeli authorities threatened Yekutiel, that he would be fined and indicted for holding dog training in "a public area". According to the municipal Vet Gabee Shwartz, a resident of Tapuach complained to the local council and as a result he must forward the complain to teh Israeli police and prosecution.

Yekutiel's response was:

1- I want the complaint in writing.
2- I want to know who complained from Tapuach.
3- We have been doing this training here for 5 years, nobody was ever hurt.
4- To avoid argument, I will clear more land near our new hilltop at great expense to facilitate training outside of Tapuach proper.
5- The same dog instructors, hold identical training in the biggest park in Tel Aviv, no one ever complained, why here in Tapuach where it is needed?

The last two training exercises, including today was held outside of Tapauch and on the new hill. This did not stop the local council from further harassing our dog handlers and Yekutiel. Three detectives were also dispatched today to the training area to monitor. see latest Voice of Judea TV at www.voiceofjudea.com/eng/tv.asp to hear more about the police visit..

Yekutiel complained to the local council about the harassment. The council explained that it was none other than Mr HaIvri who was the Tapuach resident who filed the complaint and who repeatedly called to find out where his complaint stands. The fact that the training is no longer in Tapuach was of no interest to Haivri, the authorities or the local council.

When the case is brought to court it should be amusing to see HaIvri lie and to watch thirty witnesses blow his testimony out of court. This is a foolish informant (Malshin) who will make a complete idiot of himself in the courtroom.

HaIvri and his forum have repeatedly said and done everything possible to undermine the important work of the canine unit and so many other vital projects. Enough is enough. He has gone too far this time.

Ironically and comically, HaIvri attended the first course that we sponsored 5 years ago and we have footage of him training with the dogs five years ago in the center of town. In fact, he himself has incorporated some of that footage in his promos.

Has this Hafagri fellow done even one good thing for Kahanism?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 01:20:47 AM »
Yacov, do you think Revava is an arm of the Shabak? Is it an online attempt to infiltrate us? I recall once there was a firestorm here, before I started posting, when many Revava posters joined here and started flaming.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 01:58:47 AM »
Yacov, do you think Revava is an arm of the Shabak? Is it an online attempt to infiltrate us? I recall once there was a firestorm here, before I started posting, when many Revava posters joined here and started flaming.
Yes, I think it is affiliated with Shabak since Haivri was always causing problems and now he is an informer.  They probably pay him good money to make the Kahanists look stupid.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 05:40:05 AM »
Why is this Haivri fellow doing this. He cant be a Kahanist at all if he is an informer. What I really wonder is how much Shabak is paying this schmuck

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 06:23:27 AM »
What a disgrace! I hope that Yekutiel prevails in court against this evil traitor HaIvri.

BUT I CAN'T RESIST SAYING: WE TOLD YOU SO, YEKUTIEL. YOU INSISTED THAT HAIVRI AND REVAVA ARE "GOOD JEWS" AND YOU INSISTED THAT THEY ARE NOT INFORMERS OR TRAITORS WHEN CHAIM SAID ON "ASK JTF" THAT THEY ARE INFORMERS AND TRAITORS. HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, YEKUTIEL? WILL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG ALL OF THESE YEARS, AND THAT CHAIM AND JTF WERE RIGHT?

AND NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SOME SOUL-SEARCHING, YEKUTIEL. YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY PRAISED THE TRAITOR INFORMER IRV RUBIN, AND YOU ONCE EVEN GAVE HIM A PUBLIC AWARD AT ONE OF YOUR FUNDRAISING DINNERS! RUBIN SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION BEFORE 30 MILLION AMERICANS THAT THE HERO JONATHAN POLLARD DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY. AND WHAT ABOUT THE TRAITORS OF BNEI ELIM WHO WORKED WITH AND DEFENDED RUBIN? THE LEADERS OF BNEI ELIM CAME ON THE JTF FORUM LAST SUMMER AND OPENLY SAID THAT CHAIM BEN PESACH IS A TERRORIST WHO BELONGS IN PRISON. TO CALL FOR THE IMPRISONMENT OF A JEW WHO FOUGHT TO SAVE SOVIET JEWRY IS NOT INFORMING?

Once again, I very much hope that Yekutiel beats HaIvri in court, and I hope that HaIvri and Revava are fully exposed for what they are: cowardly, filthy traitor snitches.

And one more thing: IN YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT, AND IN YOUR GUTS, YOU KNOW THEY'RE NUTS!

BTW, I don't think Chaim knows about this. I hope someone will ask him about it on this week's broadcast.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
  David Ha'Ivri send me a friends request on myspace i sent an approve maybe i should disconnect him from friends
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 12:43:50 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 05:16:08 PM »
What a disgrace! I hope that Yekutiel prevails in court against this evil traitor HaIvri.

BUT I CAN'T RESIST SAYING: WE TOLD YOU SO, YEKUTIEL. YOU INSISTED THAT HAIVRI AND REVAVA ARE "GOOD JEWS" AND YOU INSISTED THAT THEY ARE NOT INFORMERS OR TRAITORS WHEN CHAIM SAID ON "ASK JTF" THAT THEY ARE INFORMERS AND TRAITORS. HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, YEKUTIEL? WILL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG ALL OF THESE YEARS, AND THAT CHAIM AND JTF WERE RIGHT?

AND NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SOME SOUL-SEARCHING, YEKUTIEL. YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY PRAISED THE TRAITOR INFORMER IRV RUBIN, AND YOU ONCE EVEN GAVE HIM A PUBLIC AWARD AT ONE OF YOUR FUNDRAISING DINNERS! RUBIN SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION BEFORE 30 MILLION AMERICANS THAT THE HERO JONATHAN POLLARD DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY. AND WHAT ABOUT THE TRAITORS OF BNEI ELIM WHO WORKED WITH AND DEFENDED RUBIN? THE LEADERS OF BNEI ELIM CAME ON THE JTF FORUM LAST SUMMER AND OPENLY SAID THAT CHAIM BEN PESACH IS A TERRORIST WHO BELONGS IN PRISON. TO CALL FOR THE IMPRISONMENT OF A JEW WHO FOUGHT TO SAVE SOVIET JEWRY IS NOT INFORMING?

Once again, I very much hope that Yekutiel beats HaIvri in court, and I hope that HaIvri and Revava are fully exposed for what they are: cowardly, filthy traitor snitches.

And one more thing: IN YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT, AND IN YOUR GUTS, YOU KNOW THEY'RE NUTS!

BTW, I don't think Chaim knows about this. I hope someone will ask him about it on this week's broadcast.

JSullivan, Irv Rubin APOLOGIZED. Why cant JTf forgive the man who died a martyr for jews? The answer is because Chaim wanted the leadership of JDL and he didnt get it because of Irv. I usually agree with you guys but not on this subject. Cant a man do teshuvah (forgiveness)?? ???

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »

JSullivan, Irv Rubin APOLOGIZED. Why cant JTf forgive the man who died a martyr for jews? The answer is because Chaim wanted the leadership of JDL and he didnt get it because of Irv. I usually agree with you guys but not on this subject. Cant a man do teshuvah (forgiveness)?? ???

Dominator, get a clue. You've been a member of this forum since September, and Chaim has factually addressed the Irv Rubin affair on many programs.  This garbage coming from you is inexcusable because you have been here for so long. 

Irv Rubin did not die a "martyr for Jews". He was always in it for himself and didn't give a flying turd about the Jewish people. He was a thief, a backstabber, and an informer.

You can't just do horrific, catastrophic, things and simply 'apologize'. Judaism is a religion of action.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 06:14:58 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »
1. can i see a link to the leaders of bnai elim calling chaim a terrorist?
2. revava ppl arn't shabak , they are good jews . If david actually did this (as far as i understand he said he didn't) then i dont know what to say , but dont go judging all of the guys based on one act

what can i say , almost all newcomers to kahanism inside israel in the last 5 years are somehow became known to kahanism through stuff ha ivri(or yekutiel as well) does , so , its be pretty wild accusation calling him shabak , the guy is constantley around the clock advertising kahanism and judaism , to claim shabak would advertise the thing they fear most so it will get newcomers by hundreds and tousands , Its a wild accusation

3. yekutiel is good jew who cannot base a judgement for other jews based on what other ppl have to say about them throughout the years , so why do u call him to do soul searching about somthing which any jew is supposed to do ?(treat any non arev rav related jew with respact , and ladun le kaf zchut)

THERE WAS NEVER anything like this about ha ivri ,
I wouldn't be suprised if this is all just one big scheme of the tapuach council who try to make a feud between the two most known kahanist leaders in tapuach region

4. about irv rubin , the thing he was sent to jail for, was planning to attack arab mosques and antisemite buildings

if u are correct about what u said ( i dont know , but i guess i belive u) , If he said he was sorry (as someone here said) and actually done somthing like that , Isn't it proves he did tshuva ?(based on youre claims he did horrible things )

asides from that , Belive me , kahane ppl need to become closer with each other , and find common goals to work with togheter

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 09:08:27 PM »

Dominator, get a clue. You've been a member of this forum since September, and Chaim has factually addressed the Irv Rubin affair on many programs.  This garbage coming from you is inexcusable because you have been here for so long. 

Irv Rubin did not die a "martyr for Jews". He was always in it for himself and didn't give a flying turd about the Jewish people. He was a thief, a backstabber, and an informer.

You can't just do horrific, catastrophic, things and simply 'apologize'. Judaism is a religion of action.
Judaism is a religion of action. And that is what Irv Rubin was, a man of action. He was a tremendous street fighter, and one of the toughest jews of the last century. He went to jail for bombing attempts on anti semetic politicians. He admitted that what he said about Jonathan was wrong and regreted it, and young ignorant ( im guessing secular ) jew there is such thing as teshuvah in judaism were some1 can repent. Unless you did as much for Jews as Irv Rubin did then dont criticize him. I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT HIS WIFE SHELLEY IS DOING WITH JDL NOW, BUT IRV WAS ONE OF ITS MOST EFFECTIVE LEADERS. SHELLEY IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND PROPERTY VALUE OF JDL, AND HAS NOT DONE A THING SINCE SHE CAME 2 POWER. MAY SHE ALSO DO TESHUVAH AS IRV DID.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »

Unless you did as much for Jews as Irv Rubin did then dont criticize him.

So I can't criticize George Bush either, because he's done more for the U.S. than I have? Irv Rubin is the George Bush of Jewish activism. They are each selfish egomaniacs who abuse their stature to the detriment of their causes.

ihkili18

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »
Irv Rubin didn't die a martyr for jews but rather a pathetic shmuck who thankfully killed himself. I remember a video I saw on the internet about 2 or 3 years ago of Irv Rubin coming on the Jerry Springer show to fight nazis. It was from the early 90's and he came on the show with a few clowns to have a staged fight with some guys dressed up as the kkk. These guys who constantly spew kind words for these evil shmucks are prob just revava informants who have infiltrated this forum.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 10:06:25 PM »
If youre talking about me (or others even for the sake of the arguement), well , i've read and wrote in the hebrew forum for quite some time

i will not hate someone just because u said so , i'm not a sheep . if u claim someone is shabak , u better come with proofs.

and i'm more close in ideas with ppl of kahane khai (kahane.org and newkach) rather then revava(even though i am fine with revava ppl as well, such as i'm fine with jtf supporters as well , and support any kahanist organisation who i see good actions among , for the sake of as a matter of the fact)

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »
yaakov - ok bro , i was refering to what 'downwithislam' wrote "These guys who constantly spew kind words for these evil shmucks are prob just revava informants who have infiltrated this forum."

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 12:17:27 AM »
I feel bad for you people, most of you are brainwashed. And as for Bnai Elim, they are a good group of people that try and help jews, but i disagree with the fact that they held one of their meetings on shabbat, and ate not kosher food. I have no problem with them doing that if thats their choice, but not as members of a group that fights for jews. Enough of these inner politics. If these people fight to try and help jews then they should be supporting them and not bashed by you people. I support any1 who supports helping jews. That is why I dont support Shelley Rubin. She did not let the Bnai Elim leaders take the name JDL, which is known round the world, and put it to good benefit. She uses the JDL name to collect membership, and sell posters, and t-shirts, and accesories, when it can be used more effectively to help Jews. For example when somebody hears about a protest, and they ask whos wunning it, and somebody tells them Bnai Elim, that name isnt known round the world so they wont attend. But when they hear of the great organization founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L HY"D, they will attend.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 12:42:58 PM »
I feel bad for you people, most of you are brainwashed. And as for Bnai Elim, they are a good group of people that try and help jews, but i disagree with the fact that they held one of their meetings on shabbat, and ate not kosher food. I have no problem with them doing that if thats their choice, but not as members of a group that fights for jews. Enough of these inner politics. If these people fight to try and help jews then they should be supporting them and not bashed by you people. I support any1 who supports helping jews. That is why I dont support Shelley Rubin. She did not let the Bnai Elim leaders take the name JDL, which is known round the world, and put it to good benefit. She uses the JDL name to collect membership, and sell posters, and t-shirts, and accesories, when it can be used more effectively to help Jews. For example when somebody hears about a protest, and they ask whos wunning it, and somebody tells them Bnai Elim, that name isnt known round the world so they wont attend. But when they hear of the great organization founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L HY"D, they will attend.
I agree with you.  The NY B'nei Elim people are good religious Jews and I attended some of their protests.  The BE actually broke away from Shelly's JDL since they didn't like her.  That is why she won't let them take the name JDL.  The problem is that the BE board has some bad Jews in it from the Rubin's JDL but those guys are in another state and got nothing to do with the BE guys I met in NY since they don't give them any money at all.  They just used them for the name Bnei Elim so they could be active and make protests and stuff for Jewry.  The Florida BE guy also seems to be a good man.  He cursed out Shelly's JDL in a PM he sent to me.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »

If they are serious people, they should leave Bnei Elim and join Yekutiel's people or JTF people.

Well, Yukutiel was originally in the B'nei Elim and JTF basically doesn't do protests and these guys wanted to do demonstrations and protests. 

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »
yaakov .i meant i was at jtf hebrew forum

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »
Why doesn't Yekutiel start a youth group that they can join? He used to run Kahane Chai in New York. Why can't he do something similar by sending a shaliach from Israel like other organizations or at least have someone already in New York do something in his name. Why can't the KahaneNet people do it for him? I see they affiliate themselves with Bnei Elim and have the Bnei Elim logo on their stuff so why can't they just do it on their own without Bnei Elim?
I don't know.  Go ask him.  I guess Yukutiel is too overworked and short staffed considering he is working, building settlements and a Yeshiva, going to court every week, and leading the Kahanists in Israel at the same time.  Also, he doesn't have the money for an American branch.  [Personally I think if he would leave Israel, they wouldn't let him back in as well]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 03:52:25 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »
I agree with you.  The NY B'nei Elim people are good religious Jews and I attended some of their protests.  The BE actually broke away from Shelly's JDL since they didn't like her.  That is why she won't let them take the name JDL.  The problem is that the BE board has some bad Jews in it from the Rubin's JDL but those guys are in another state and got nothing to do with the BE guys I met in NY since they don't give them any money at all.  They just used them for the name Bnei Elim so they could be active and make protests and stuff for Jewry.  The Florida BE guy also seems to be a good man.  He cursed out Shelly's JDL in a PM he sent to me.

If they are serious people, they should leave Bnei Elim and join Yekutiel's people or JTF people.

You dont have to be with a certain "people". I am the global moderator on yekutiels forum, and I attend some Bnai Elim protests, and I support JTF. I am with anything that helps Jews.