Author Topic: If you can live in one country.........?  (Read 3791 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
If you can live in one country.........?
« on: August 23, 2009, 03:21:22 AM »
If you had the opportunity to live in a country aside from the one you are in now and aside from Israel (since I know every Jew on this forum wants to live there anyway) which would you choose and why? I live in Canada so I choose the U.S. because my dad lives in NY, I was born there, my mother grew up in Chicago, and I spent ages 3-9 living there. Call me biased, but I will always love the U.S.A.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: If you can live in one country.........?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 04:04:01 AM »
France, out in the country somewhere.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 06:53:06 AM »
Somewhere in Canada because I like the landscape and the people there are also very nice.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 07:19:00 AM »
Canada. Yukon, Alberta, Ontario or etc. Or Israel.  :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 07:26:29 AM »
Either Hong Kong, Japan, or Korea. They don't have a lot of Third Worlders living in those countries.

:dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 07:53:30 AM »
Either Hong Kong, Japan, or Korea. They don't have a lot of Third Worlders living in those countries.

Huh?! You alone between millions of yellow jappys?  ;D

I think there live to many people. I won't live there. But if you think so ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 08:01:09 AM »

:::D :::D  :::D
I could not live there either....    Every on around would look like this ;D ;D ;D ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 09:08:47 AM »

Believe me. I rather live with Asians than with Arabs, Muslims, or blacks.

At least unlike the blacks the Japanese don't have illegitimate children or on welfare.

And they don't go around screaming "Death to the infidel!" or "Death to Israel!" like the Arabs and Muslims do.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:46:28 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 10:52:44 AM »
Other than Ireland, I'd love to live in New York with all my Irish brothers  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »

White people should never live in an Asian country. It's disrespectful to their culture. It pollutes their society. Non-Asians should only be able to visit Asia.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »
Other than Ireland, I'd love to live in New York with all my Irish brothers  :)

I'd like to live in Ireland. I'm part-Irish as well.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »
Italy or Japan
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 02:39:55 PM »

At least unlike the blacks the Japanese don't have illegitimate children or on welfare.

And they don't go around screaming "Death to the infidel!" or "Death to Israel!" like the Arabs and Muslims do.

What about Australia? What about Europe? There are a lot other options than Japan or Hong Kong.

Italy or Japan

Huh?! Another Jappy  ;D

Please don't feel attacked. I don't hate Japan or its people. I just think there are to many people and you as white, big western man betweet millions of yellow little jappys looks weird and funny. But that's my opinion. If you would live there, I don't care.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »
Probably Argentina.  It seems to be the most European and Westernized country in all of Latin America and has probably been that way since the communists took over Cuba. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »

What about Australia? What about Europe? There are a lot other options than Japan or Hong Kong.

Australia, maybe. Europe? Hell no. That place is overflooded with Muslims. What about New Zealand? There aren't many Muslims there.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »

Huh?! Another Jappy  ;D

Please don't feel attacked. I don't hate Japan or its people. I just think there are to many people and you as white, big western man betweet millions of yellow little jappys looks weird and funny. But that's my opinion. If you would live there, I don't care.

Yes sir! Japan is one of my favorite countries! Have you ever been there? You must visit it at least once your life! I just enjoy dealing with Japanese, their culture, efficiency, honor, hospitality, safety and lack of 3rd world immigrants. Italy would be great as well - it is pretty much like Israel.

But Israel is my # 1 choice - once barbarians are gone, it will be like Italy with German income levels and a Jewish Samurai government headed by Shogun Chaim Ben Pesach  ;D

Banzai, you camel rapists!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »

Huh?! Another Jappy  ;D

Yes sir! Japan - one of my favorite countries! Have you ever been there? It is a must! I just enjoy dealing with Japanese, their culture, hospitality, safety and lack of 3rd world immigrants. Italy would be great as well.

But Israel is my # 1 choice - once barbarians are gone, it will be like Italy with German incomes levels and a Jewish Samurai government headed by Shogun Chaim Ben Pesach  ;D

Finally someone who agrees with me. I like Japan the people and their culture, too.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 03:04:46 PM »

Huh?! Another Jappy  ;D

Yes sir! Japan is one of my favorite countries! Have you ever been there? You must visit it at least once your life! I just enjoy dealing with Japanese, their culture, efficiency, honor, hospitality, safety and lack of 3rd world immigrants. Italy would be great as well - it is pretty much like Israel.

But Israel is my # 1 choice - once barbarians are gone, it will be like Italy with German income levels and a Jewish Samurai government headed by Shogun Chaim Ben Pesach  ;D

Japan is really a great country. First the enemy of the USA now good allies. Japan has a lot modern things and truely culture.
No I have never been to Japan. I am not that interested in their culture, people or country. But I like their food. I also often eat Chinese food which is mostly kosher. I eat the food but I do not support their communism!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »

Huh?! Another Jappy  ;D

Japan is really a great country. First the enemy of the USA now good allies. Japan has a lot modern things and truely culture.
No I have never been to Japan. I am not that interested in their culture, people or country. But I like their food. I also often eat Chinese food which is mostly kosher. I eat the food but I do not support their communism!

Other than Communism, I really have nothing against the Chinese.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
If you're an American and you visit most countries in the world (especially Europe) people will try to rip you off, or generally look down on you. Everyone hates Americans.

So I'll stick to the good ole USA, thank you very much.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
If you're an American and you visit most countries in the world (especially Europe) people will try to rip you off, or generally look down on you. Everyone hates Americans.

So I'll stick to the good ole USA, thank you very much.

Or in Muslim countries.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »
If you had the opportunity to live in a country aside from the one you are in now and aside from Israel (since I know every Jew on this forum wants to live there anyway) which would you choose and why? I live in Canada so I choose the U.S. because my dad lives in NY, I was born there, my mother grew up in Chicago, and I spent ages 3-9 living there. Call me biased, but I will always love the U.S.A.

Somalia ;-)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 03:20:35 PM »

Australia, maybe. Europe? Hell no. That place is overflooded with Muslims. What about New Zealand? There aren't many Muslims there.

Hungary's muslim population is under 0,01%.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 03:21:14 PM »

You are lucky..

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

You're one of the lucky ones. The rest of Europe like France, the UK, Germany, Spain etc. they have a lot more Muslims.