Author Topic: Bloomberg  (Read 744 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Bloomberg
« on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »
He wanted Caroline Kennedy to be selected to replace Hillary in the US Senate and he is an Obama supporter. 
 How is he not a Democrat? Are Independents and Republicans clueless?

It was initially rumored that Bloomberg promised to endorse the Republican candidate for NY governor in the 2010 election.  But after the 09 election, Bloomberg will no longer need the Republican party and it wouldn't be surprising if he breaks his promise.

Bloomberg refused to defend the McCain-Palin ticket when they were being bashed by the national media.  Yet, he defended Obama during the campaign.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Bloomberg
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »
Let's hope that kike bloomberg loses.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 01:36:33 PM »

Do you support his opponent who is also supported by Sharpton?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »

Do you support his opponent who is also supported by Sharpton?

No, I don't. I don't even live in New York to begin with.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
I don't exactly live in the city either however I do still go there each day. I don't care for some of Bloombergs policies but the city could be in far worse hands. Half a loaf is better then none and Bloomberg is just that half a loaf. He is good on crime and he watches the numbers but its his social positions that make me sick. A few years ago people cleared the Republicans out of Washington to teach them a lesson. The lesson was ours because we now more or less have one party rule that is doing everything but what the public really wants. Its not enough to wish politicians we do not like loose we need to have something better lined up to take their place or we will most likely end up with something worse.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 02:19:35 PM »
Dyke Doomberg is just one of many rhinos who deserves a hearty yimach schmo.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »
So haven't any real republican candidates challenged Bloomberg in the primaries?

Here is a good one just for laughs:

http://rentistoodamnhigh.org/
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
NYC is full of Liberals. The only way a Republican can get elected is if he is very Moderate.

I don't exactly live in the city either however I do still go there each day. I don't care for some of Bloombergs policies but the city could be in far worse hands. Half a loaf is better then none and Bloomberg is just that half a loaf. He is good on crime and he watches the numbers but its his social positions that make me sick. A few years ago people cleared the Republicans out of Washington to teach them a lesson. The lesson was ours because we now more or less have one party rule that is doing everything but what the public really wants. Its not enough to wish politicians we do not like loose we need to have something better lined up to take their place or we will most likely end up with something worse.

I agree with this statement except the social positions thing. He's a good economist and a good Jewish businessman. He's good on crime, too. But at times, he's just too Moderate for me. Rudy Guliani was a good mayor and this guy is like a more Moderate version of him.

What you guys have to remember is that NYC is SO LEFTIST that I even have Liberals coming up to me and saying that they don't support Bloomberg because he is TOO RIGHT-WINGED. Wtf are they doing in America then? Bloomberg would be a Moderate or Center-Rightist in American terms. Yes he's a Right-Winger in European terms but look at Europe. They're screwed up because of the Social Democrats and Christian Democrats who rule the place.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 06:31:30 PM »
Bloomy is clueless as to who would be the best candidates for New York.   Caroline Kennedy does not have the JFK charm or political savvy.....I hope there will be some great Conservative candidates running for office.  I don't necessarily think some Republicans will be good candidates because they have not shown me they are truly conservatives with strong values, and principles!