Author Topic: The Kurds  (Read 4775 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Kurds
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 09:42:44 AM »
It was actaully Israel who established the PKK,and they are still supporting them by trainning and supplying weapons.

Source?

I've never heard of this.  In what way did Israel "establish" the pkk?

There is no concrete documents or evidence which proves the relation between Israel and PKK.Well,saying that Israel established the PKK is partially wrong,therefore I think I should modify it.It was the natural result of turkish policies towards the Kurds,establishment of PKK was unavoidable.Israel,it's not Israel btw,it was the intellegence services of Israel such as Mossad were always keep touch with PKK followers/founders regarding their establishment,trainning,weapons etc..a Nothern Iraq tribe Barzanis,which Massoud Barzani the leader,is a historically jewish tribe.Israel have right reasons to support PKK,such as "promised land".

Well, without concrete evidence or documents, you really don't have a case.   I understand that you are from a middle eastern land?   It is highly typical of middle eastern people, with all due respect to you, to suspect that Israel/Mossad is behind every violent movement or anything they perceive as bad and/or wrong.   It is mostly paranoia, and rarely if ever are there any facts to back up these suspicions.  I suspect that you may have been raised on similar sentiments and therefore cling to this irrational belief that is not backed up in fact, and that at the end of the day, really is not true.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 09:45:01 AM »
You may call Turks as facists,babaric,quranimal ?:S,brutal,retarded,whatever..
But Nazi Turks ? :S ,what the hell is that ? Nazism and Turks ?.

The German Nazis modeled their genocide against Jews on the successful model of genocide that the Turks used against Armenians.   As much as this is uncomfortable, Hitler y's himself admitted to this that he studied that event and remarked how the world doesn't care and doesn't remember what happened to the Armenians.  He hoped to replicate that effect, thinking no one will miss these Jews, but we survived and we don't forget.   Many of the top German Nazi criminals in the highest echelons of the govt and army which designed and implemented the final solution on Jews, many of these officials worked previously in Turkey, during the period when genocide was carried out against Armenians.   This HAS been documented.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »

The German Nazis modeled their genocide against Jews on the successful model of genocide that the Turks used against Armenians.   As much as this is uncomfortable, Hitler y's himself admitted to this that he studied that event and remarked how the world doesn't care and doesn't remember what happened to the Armenians.  He hoped to replicate that effect, thinking no one will miss these Jews, but we survived and we don't forget.   Many of the top German Nazi criminals in the highest echelons of the govt and army which designed and implemented the final solution on Jews, many of these officials worked previously in Turkey, during the period when genocide was carried out against Armenians.   This HAS been documented.

understand Nazi Turks terminology is false from your sentiment.Then you should say Nazis wanted to imitate to Turks  or Nazis wanted to become like Turks,not turks wanted to become like nazis.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 10:08:05 AM »
It's time for Israel to 'play the game' and become a major World Power (if it isn't already). This means that they have to learn from the Cold War. America supported Israel and used Israel against Soviet-supported Arab countries. Israel need to "use" organizations to do our bidding and help them against other countries.

Lol, dude. With the current ruling elite, the question is whether the State of Israel survives, let alone being a major world power

Exactly my thoughts. But the idea from freedomfighter08 is beside the point of world power not so bad.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »

understand Nazi Turks terminology is false from your sentiment.Then you should say Nazis wanted to imitate to Turks  or Nazis wanted to become like Turks,not turks wanted to become like nazis.

I don't call them "Nazi Turks."

I merely stated some facts that you seem to be in denial about?   Or you have conceded my point, I can't exactly tell.

And yes, if Nazis wanted to "imitate Turks" by implementing a vicious genocide, can you see that that is not a compliment?    We hate Nazis.  If  Nazis were imitating the turks, that does not say good things about Turks!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 11:21:01 AM »
It seems that Natsi and Turk have similar frame of minds. Both of them say that Jewish/Kurds are responsible for all their problems from earth to the fringe of the universe.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »
It seems that Natsi and Turk have similar frame of minds. Both of them say that Jewish/Kurds are responsible for all their problems from earth to the fringe of the universe.

Yes, this is true! Turks always blame, Armenians and Greeks for their 3rd World status. But the fact is that the Ottomans wiped out all they inherited of Armanians and Greeks and thus falling back in time!
Don't forget Erdogan who now has found a new "enemy": The EU who doesn't let Turkey in. And for GOOD REASONS!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »

Yes, this is true! Turks always blame, Armenians and Greeks for their 3rd World status. But the fact is that the Ottomans wiped out all they inherited of Armanians and Greeks and thus falling back in time!
Don't forget Erdogan who now has found a new "enemy": The EU who doesn't let Turkey in. And for GOOD REASONS!

As long as the AKP quranimals are in power in Ankara, we should refuse every attempt of them of joining the EU.

If the Turkish people say, that they will be only equals and refuse to dominate others with the ideology of Islam, I have no problem with their    joining.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 01:59:43 PM »
Is there any serious case of anti-Jewish activities by the Kurds in present or past.

They were Hurrian, Mittani and Yazdani and have been forcefully converted to muslamic majority only in the recent centuries. They are proud of their un-muslamic past and find little in common with their uncultured Arab like neighbors. Since they got surrounded on all sides by Muslamic invaders, their destiny has temporarily deteriorated.

Anyhow PKK need not to be supported.
 ;D

Obviously we would support non-Islamic Kurds, just as we should support all non-muslims being persecuted by Islam.  I am a big supporter of whats left of the Jews and Christians in Iran as well.  However, most Kurds are Muslim (regarldess of whether or not it was forced upon them in just the last few centuries) most of them are Muhammad-worhipers, and should be shown nothing but contempt.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »

As long as the AKP quranimals are in power in Ankara, we should refuse every attempt of them of joining the EU.

If the Turkish people say, that they will be only equals and refuse to dominate others with the ideology of Islam, I have no problem with their    joining.

I have a problem with a Turkish emembership anyway. They will soon be more populous than Germany and have already surpassed Italy, Britain or France. That would make them the no. 1 veto power in the EU. Their economic status is ranked behind Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or even Colombia! Their development index is 3rd World status and their illiteracy rates for women is more than twice that of men. The non-official unemployment rate is about 40% (!!!) and more than 50% of the people in Istanbul live in "gecekondular" - slums that can often be compared to south American slums - where people get foul water out of the ground and have no sanitary installations!!! Ankara, Diyarbakir and other big cities are even worse... Who would ever pay all that? Obama can say 1,000 times that the EU MUST accept turkey in the EU - but if he wants to ally with Turkey, why not a US-Turkish market with free entry without visa for Turks to the US?
They are not democratic and can never be trusted as a democracy because until today only the army has prevented Turkey from becoming an Islamic republic. But the army is changing, they collaborate with Syria and Iraq and Erdogan has infiltrated his islamist friends into the army!
EU is already too big to be effectively governed. Turkey must NEVER get into the EU - there is no government or president who can convince me that this would give us any advantage. There is no space for Muslims in the EU.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 02:47:26 PM »
I also have a few problems, which Mehmetce and others might help me understand:

- When Turks/Kurds do something bad, those responsible are immediately labelled "Kurds" by their Turkish compatriots. However, if what they do bad is to seek autonomy, to which they are completely legally entitled under the Treaty of Sevres, then the Turks say they are Turks and should show loyalty to Turkey. Then they hang them (until crawling to the EU stopped it).

- It seems to me that Turks, in keeping with their brainwashed apology for education, confuse value judgements with political rights. Of course Kurds run huge drug operations from London, being just as bad as the Turks in this respect, and sure they relocate from their own areas to Istanbul at the first sign of financial success, neglecting their own communities. But this is all irrelevant, just as it is irrelevant that they are doing rather well at running northern Iraq. It seems to me that they are a distinct cultural and geographic entity who are legally entitled to their independence and should be allowed to get on with their lives.   
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:12:47 PM by David »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 05:27:34 PM »

- When Turks/Kurds do something bad, those responsible are immediately labelled "Kurds" by their Turkish compatriots. However, if what they do bad is to seek autonomy, to which they are completely legally entitled under the Treaty of Sevres, then the Turks say they are Turks and should show loyalty to Turkey. Then they hang them (until crawling to the EU stopped it).

- It seems to me that Turks, in keeping with their brainwashed apology for education, confuse value judgements with political rights. Of course Kurds run huge drug operations from London, being just as bad as the Turks in this respect, and sure they relocate from their own areas to Istanbul at the first sign of financial success, neglecting their own communities. But this is all irrelevant, just as it is irrelevant that they are doing rather well at running northern Iraq. It seems to me that they are a distinct cultural and geographic entity who are legally entitled to their independence and should be allowed to get on with their lives.   

I hear your points.  Sound about right to me.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 01:50:43 AM »
It's time for Israel to 'play the game' and become a major World Power (if it isn't already). This means that they have to learn from the Cold War. America supported Israel and used Israel against Soviet-supported Arab countries. Israel need to "use" organizations to do our bidding and help them against other countries.

Lol, dude. With the current ruling elite, the question is whether the State of Israel survives, let alone being a major world power

Exactly my thoughts. But the idea from freedomfighter08 is beside the point of world power not so bad.

Indeed it's not so bad. But it would be enough for me if Israel becomes just a truly independent country.
Welcome back Ulli  :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:20 PM »

Indeed it's not so bad. But it would be enough for me if Israel becomes just a truly independent country.
Welcome back Ulli  :)

Thank you Spectator.  :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »

I have a problem with a Turkish emembership anyway. They will soon be more populous than Germany and have already surpassed Italy, Britain or France. That would make them the no. 1 veto power in the EU. Their economic status is ranked behind Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or even Colombia! Their development index is 3rd World status and their illiteracy rates for women is more than twice that of men. The non-official unemployment rate is about 40% (!!!) and more than 50% of the people in Istanbul live in "gecekondular" - slums that can often be compared to south American slums - where people get foul water out of the ground and have no sanitary installations!!! Ankara, Diyarbakir and other big cities are even worse... Who would ever pay all that? Obama can say 1,000 times that the EU MUST accept turkey in the EU - but if he wants to ally with Turkey, why not a US-Turkish market with free entry without visa for Turks to the US?
They are not democratic and can never be trusted as a democracy because until today only the army has prevented Turkey from becoming an Islamic republic. But the army is changing, they collaborate with Syria and Iraq and Erdogan has infiltrated his islamist friends into the army!
EU is already too big to be effectively governed. Turkey must NEVER get into the EU - there is no government or president who can convince me that this would give us any advantage. There is no space for Muslims in the EU.

I think like you do.

But if Turks refuse Islam they can join imo.  :)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »

I think like you do.

But if Turks refuse Islam they can join imo.  :)
Personally I would not let Turkey join the EU even in the inconceivable event of their abandoning Islam. Turkey is not a European country, and the Turks do not think like Europeans, regardless of what religion they might practice. There is too much "entitlement" in Europe as there is.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 05:07:57 AM »

I merely stated some facts that you seem to be in denial about?   Or you have conceded my point, I can't exactly tell.

And yes, if Nazis wanted to "imitate Turks" by implementing a vicious genocide, can you see that that is not a compliment?    We hate Nazis.  If  Nazis were imitating the turks, that does not say good things about Turks!
I am only on the accuracy of the definitions.I don't care what you or anybody else call the Turks.You might say they are violent,barbaric,uncivilized,scum,son of a [censored],vicious whatever..But the term "Nazi Turks" is  false,which we finally got agreed on.If Nazis imitated the Turks then you would say,Nazis are trying to becoming like Turks,not Turks are becoming like Nazis,it's false.
Genocide,if you are talking about the armenian one,is completely another issue.It's more likely not a historical but political issue.
When you talk about something,you should see the whole picture.Now you or somebodies keep pressure on Turkey to recognize armenian genocide.Why ?
What will happen after Turkey recognize ? then they will be immediately working for "reperations".They want billions of dollar and half of Turkey's land.
Now can you just imaginnig a mouse eating an elaphant?Armenia which is a tiny little country with population 2 million,demands half of a country with a population 75 million for reperations?for an incident happened 100 years ago?In that case,as it's most of Turks don't recognize without paying attention wheter it's true or not.

Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 05:23:22 AM »

Treaty of Serves is not signed by Turkey but signed by Ottoman Government.
Ataturk,and national grand assembly didn't accept to sign and initiated the Turkish independence War.After that,Lousanne Treaty signed,which clearly implies Kurds  as a minority,and they only have minority rights.They don't have any legal rights to demand an autonomy or an independent Kurdistan.But they have been struggling for a free Kurdistan for more than 30 years in illegal ways.Therefore PKK labeled as a terrorist organization by whole world including European Union(all EU countries) , U.S.A. ,United Nations, Canada,Australia...it's interesting that Israel does not recognize it as a terrorist organization maybe that would give an idea the relation between PKK and Israel...but no  :o The reason why Israel doens't recognize it as a terrorist group,because first they want Turkey to recognize Hamas as a terrorist  organization.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 07:15:52 AM »
The religion of the originally Turks was the Tengerism, right?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »
I think the reason why Israel doesn't see PKK as terrorists is that they are only limited to Turkey and targeting Turkish installations elsewhere - it is not an international Muslim terror organisation - thus is not recognized by Israel.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

Ataturk,and national grand assembly didn't accept to sign and initiated the Turkish independence War.After that,Lousanne Treaty signed,which clearly implies Kurds  as a minority,and they only have minority rights.They don't have any legal rights to demand an autonomy or an independent Kurdistan.But they have been struggling for a free Kurdistan for more than 30 years in illegal ways.Therefore PKK labeled as a terrorist organization by whole world including European Union(all EU countries) , U.S.A. ,United Nations, Canada,Australia...it's interesting that Israel does not recognize it as a terrorist organization maybe that would give an idea the relation between PKK and Israel...but no  :o The reason why Israel doens't recognize it as a terrorist group,because first they want Turkey to recognize Hamas as a terrorist  organization.
Since when does it become legitimate for international obligations to become null and void if a government changes?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 12:31:50 PM »

Since when does it become legitimate for international obligations to become null and void if a government changes?

That would be like saying that the government after Shitler had no responsibility for WWII and the Shoa??? Strange Turkish logic!!!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
Mehmetce, I suspect that you know, as I know, and as just about everybody knows who has any degree of impartiality, that the movement for an independent Kurdistan is legitimate. It's just that within Turkey the hangmans noose has been a disincentive for free debate, and the violent consequences have been predictable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »

I am only on the accuracy of the definitions.I don't care what you or anybody else call the Turks.You might say they are violent,barbaric,uncivilized,scum,son of a kurva,vicious whatever..But the term "Nazi Turks" is  false,which we finally got agreed on.If Nazis imitated the Turks then you would say,Nazis are trying to becoming like Turks,not Turks are becoming like Nazis,it's false.
Genocide,if you are talking about the armenian one,is completely another issue.It's more likely not a historical but political issue.
When you talk about something,you should see the whole picture.Now you or somebodies keep pressure on Turkey to recognize armenian genocide.Why ?
What will happen after Turkey recognize ? then they will be immediately working for "reperations".They want billions of dollar and half of Turkey's land.
Now can you just imaginnig a mouse eating an elaphant?Armenia which is a tiny little country with population 2 million,demands half of a country with a population 75 million for reperations?for an incident happened 100 years ago?In that case,as it's most of Turks don't recognize without paying attention wheter it's true or not.

You must be talking to someone else because I never said the term "Nazi turks."  That was someone else in this thread.   So you haven't refuted what I've said.

The Turks carried out a vicious genocide against Armenians, and when the Nazis implemented the holocaust on Jews, the Nazis used the expertise they gained by high-level Nazi party members participating in the Turks' genocide procedure, and they sought to mimick the Turks disgusting ways of eliminating a group of people without justification.  They also sought to cause the world to forget about it after the fact, just like the Turks did to the Armenians.  After the fact, no one batted an eyelash.  Well, we didn't let it be forgotten.   And the Armenians won't let the Turks forget either.   It's not a "political issue," it's a fact.   Turks committed a terrible genocide against Armenians, and frankly, those Islamic criminals deserve to pay for it, and deserve whatever they get coming to them.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2009, 01:27:46 PM »

I am only on the accuracy of the definitions.I don't care what you or anybody else call the Turks.You might say they are violent,barbaric,uncivilized,scum,son of a kurva,vicious whatever..But the term "Nazi Turks" is  false,which we finally got agreed on.If Nazis imitated the Turks then you would say,Nazis are trying to becoming like Turks,not Turks are becoming like Nazis,it's false.

You must be talking to someone else because I never said the term "Nazi turks."  That was someone else in this thread.   So you haven't refuted what I've said.

The Turks carried out a vicious genocide against Armenians, and when the Nazis implemented the holocaust on Jews, the Nazis used the expertise they gained by high-level Nazi party members participating in the Turks' genocide procedure, and they sought to mimick the Turks disgusting ways of eliminating a group of people without justification.  They also sought to cause the world to forget about it after the fact, just like the Turks did to the Armenians.  After the fact, no one batted an eyelash.  Well, we didn't let it be forgotten.   And the Armenians won't let the Turks forget either.   It's not a "political issue," it's a fact.   Turks committed a terrible genocide against Armenians, and frankly, those Islamic criminals deserve to pay for it, and deserve whatever they get coming to them.
Likewise for all the Greek Christians whom the Turks kicked out from places where they had lived since the time of Homer, and from where they had created much of civilisation as we know it. Even today the ancient Greek and Roman remains lie in total neglect, except for the efforts mainly of the Germans. Let's not talk nonsense about "population exchanges" - it was ethnic cleansing in all but name.