Author Topic: The Kurds  (Read 4777 times)

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
Re: The Kurds
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »
The religion of the originally Turks was the Tengerism, right?

Yes that's true.
Turks had also many other religions such as Hinduism,Buddism,Shamnism.Especially shamanism has been still very popular among the Turks,and there are lots of shamans in Turkey not in the urbans but usually in country.All Turks living in Turkey still practising shamanic prays,and belief traditions within the Islam frame,without knowing that this is coming from their roots.Turks had struggled with arabs and muslims invaders more then 400 years !!! I am not telling you 40 years but 400 years.You could check it out here ; http://www.historyofjihad.org/turkey.html
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 05:16:55 PM »
I think the reason why Israel doesn't see PKK as terrorists is that they are only limited to Turkey and targeting Turkish installations elsewhere - it is not an international Muslim terror organisation - thus is not recognized by Israel.

This is nonsense,why European Union (all EU countries) , U.S.A. and United Nations recognized it as a terrorist organization ? Also there is something you don't know that PKK is becoming more islamic as they cannot get Kurdish people support by communist ideology.So they tended to islamic idelogies.I would not get surprised if it became another islamic terror organization right in the middle of the middle east.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2009, 03:05:52 AM »

Yes that's true.
Turks had also many other religions such as Hinduism,Buddism,Shamnism.Especially shamanism has been still very popular among the Turks,and there are lots of shamans in Turkey not in the urbans but usually in country.All Turks living in Turkey still practising shamanic prays,and belief traditions within the Islam frame,without knowing that this is coming from their roots.Turks had struggled with arabs and muslims invaders more then 400 years !!! I am not telling you 40 years but 400 years.You could check it out here ; http://www.historyofjihad.org/turkey.html

This is interesting. Living in Turkey you do not get the impression that Islam is unpopular. Do you have any links to the Shaman traditions?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2009, 03:38:59 AM »
I think the reason why Israel doesn't see PKK as terrorists is that they are only limited to Turkey and targeting Turkish installations elsewhere - it is not an international Muslim terror organisation - thus is not recognized by Israel.

This is nonsense,why European Union (all EU countries) , U.S.A. and United Nations recognized it as a terrorist organization ? Also there is something you don't know that PKK is becoming more islamic as they cannot get Kurdish people support by communist ideology.So they tended to islamic idelogies.I would not get surprised if it became another islamic terror organization right in the middle of the middle east.

This is because Europe ahd a lot of trouble with the PKK for a long time, especially in the 90's!!!! I remember a lot of violence committed by them.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2009, 02:37:09 PM »

Yes that's true.

This is interesting. Living in Turkey you do not get the impression that Islam is unpopular. Do you have any links to the Shaman traditions?

No I dont,I am not shaman ,but I am not saying that there are lots of shamans in Turkey currently,what I say is yes there are some shamans but also there are lots of belief traditions of shamans in muslims in Turkey.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 03:06:14 PM by Mehmetce »