Author Topic: The Kurds  (Read 4776 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
The Kurds
« on: August 24, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »
Kurds are people whose lands are controlled by Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey.
There are about 30 millions of Kurds in the world.

Kurds are Muslims but they fight 4 mentioned Nazi Muslim countries for independence.
Kurds say their attitude to Jews was good.

There are Kurdish videos on zootube where they align themselves to US and Israel against Iran, etc.

What should be our attitude to Kurds? Should we support them and their military organization PKK that fights Turkey?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: The Kurds
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »
PKK is communist and anti-semitic. About Kurds: some of them support Israel, some of them not. I think their 50% of the Kurds like us.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »
PKK is communist and anti-semitic. About Kurds: some of them support Israel, some of them not. I think their 50% of the Kurds like us.
I agree - I've seen both pro and anti Israel Kurds. They are muslimes - enough said. However, Israel should support them to weaken its immediate enemies. Kurds could become Israel's answer to Iranian backed Hezbollah, however, its relationship with Turkey would prevent that.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »
Is there any serious case of anti-Jewish activities by the Kurds in present or past.

They were Hurrian, Mittani and Yazdani and have been forcefully converted to muslamic majority only in the recent centuries. They are proud of their un-muslamic past and find little in common with their uncultured Arab like neighbors. Since they got surrounded on all sides by Muslamic invaders, their destiny has temporarily deteriorated.

Anyhow PKK need not to be supported.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »
There are also Kurdish Jews.   They are called "Kordi"  - from Iran, Iraq, and other places.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »
I agree - I've seen both pro and anti Israel Kurds. They are muslimes - enough said. However, Israel should support them to weaken its immediate enemies. Kurds could become Israel's answer to Iranian backed Hezbollah, however, its relationship with Turkey would prevent that.

Actually, I don't understand what Israel gains from the relationships with Turkey. They only bash Israel for "war crimes" and "oppression of Palestinian people" while they are exterminating the Kurds. Israel could have strike back at them supporting (not necessarily militarily, perhaps politically) the Kurdish resistance fighters. Unlike the fake "Palestinans", Kurds are real people. By supporting Kurds, Israel would have greatly improved its status of a regional power.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »
It's time for Israel to 'play the game' and become a major World Power (if it isn't already). This means that they have to learn from the Cold War. America supported Israel and used Israel against Soviet-supported Arab countries. Israel need to "use" organizations to do our bidding and help them against other countries.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »
It's time for Israel to 'play the game' and become a major World Power (if it isn't already). This means that they have to learn from the Cold War. America supported Israel and used Israel against Soviet-supported Arab countries. Israel need to "use" organizations to do our bidding and help them against other countries.

Lol, dude. With the current ruling elite, the question is whether the State of Israel survives, let alone being a major world power

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 04:06:15 AM »
I have had bad and ugly quarrels with Kurds who are extremely Israel-hating. Most of them hate Israel as they see Fakestinians in the same situation as their own (strange comparison, but anyway...). An exception are the Kurds who are Alevites - htese are pro-Israel, pro-secular Turkey and they don't like Arabs and Turks and Sunnis in general who claim that Alevites were no Muslims (because they refuse mission, don't build mosques in non-Muslim countries, they refuse headscarves and they also refuse strongly sharia law. Their belief is that Allahs will is fullfilled if they respect every being - human or animal - and being a righteous person doing good and loving the next is the best way into paradise).

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 05:24:49 AM »
I have had bad and ugly quarrels with Kurds who are extremely Israel-hating. Most of them hate Israel as they see Fakestinians in the same situation as their own (strange comparison, but anyway...). An exception are the Kurds who are Alevites - htese are pro-Israel, pro-secular Turkey and they don't like Arabs and Turks and Sunnis in general who claim that Alevites were no Muslims (because they refuse mission, don't build mosques in non-Muslim countries, they refuse headscarves and they also refuse strongly sharia law. Their belief is that Allahs will is fullfilled if they respect every being - human or animal - and being a righteous person doing good and loving the next is the best way into paradise).

Hey brother.

There is a video on the youtube where the Turks are beating the German cop. Did you see that? I asked Turks about it, and they all said that they were Kurds. (BTW, I don't believe them), I think both sides do the same.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 07:23:27 AM »

Hey brother.

There is a video on the youtube where the Turks are beating the German cop. Did you see that? I asked Turks about it, and they all said that they were Kurds. (BTW, I don't believe them), I think both sides do the same.

Yes, I have seen that already. I commented it, but then I removed it since I got my whole account spammed by that scum. This is just normal. Turks accuse the Kurds for everything wrong that is done by Turks. As if they were the holy perfect people. I know about enough Turks to know that they are even more evil than the Kurdish people. But what Turks often forget is, that Kurdish population in Turkey is growing much faster than the Ottoman. By 2030, Turkey will actually be a Kurdish country. Then they'll know what it means to be the oppressor.  >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 07:27:08 AM »
Yes you are right. :-S

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »
Actully, some 50% or so of Kurds are Muslims, if I remember well.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »

You mean Sunnis? Yes, about half of them. The other half are Alevite Muslims (which aren't actually seen as Muslims by most of the others), part of them Zoroastrians (!!!) and other religions....

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

You mean Sunnis? Yes, about half of them. The other half are Alevite Muslims (which aren't actually seen as Muslims by most of the others), part of them Zoroastrians (!!!) and other religions....

And some Christians and Jews.
I've read about some more religions... so, well, they are largely mixed.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »
And some Christians and Jews.
I've read about some more religions... so, well, they are largely mixed.

The overwhelming majority of Kurdish Jews live in Israel today. They are the integral part of the Jewish people.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »
Most PKK members are not kurdish or even muslims.A considerable majority of PKK members are armenian christians/communits.It was actaully Israel who established the PKK,and they are still supporting them by trainning and supplying weapons.PKK have been serving to Turkish Army more than 25 years.Before PKK Turkish army was a clumsy government body where army officers are get retired.When the PKK threat initiated in Turkey,then Turkish Army reminded that they were an "army".So then they started to develop/purchase new weapons,train soldiers,and make the army effiecient.
PKK is not a fundamental threat for Turkey,and so they make the army strong for against real threats from the outside.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »
It was actaully Israel who established the PKK,and they are still supporting them by trainning and supplying weapons.

Source?

I've never heard of this.  In what way did Israel "establish" the pkk?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 04:08:10 AM »
I have a Kurdish girl in my class. She is very friendly and I think she likes Jews. And we have a Turkish Nazi in our class. He openly said and did it proudly "I am a Turkish Nazi like my dad". That was really shocking. And he grin while he said it.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 08:01:25 AM »
You may call Turks as facists,babaric,quranimal ?:S,brutal,retarded,whatever..
But Nazi Turks ? :S ,what the hell is that ? Nazism and Turks ?.You try to connect turks and nazism by argueing that mein kaumpf was the top seller,during the last 5 years,which is a disgusting lie.Mein kaumpf was popular in Turkey when armenians condensed their efforts to pass the armenian genocide resolution from the US congress.Yes,that's what I think.The reason why mein kaumpf recieved so much interests among the Turks,is that becuase they wanted to understand what is geneocide.I don't think reading mein kaumpf makes you Nazi.On the other hand,why they should be Nazi?Why should they not establish their own facists movement,if they need to?why should they use an other nation's facist movement?Why Turkish facists should follow what german facists say ?
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 08:11:56 AM »
You may call Turks as facists,babaric,quranimal ?:S,brutal,retarded,whatever..
But Nazi Turks ? :S ,what the hell is that ? Nazism and Turks ?.You try to connect turks and nazism by argueing that mein kaumpf was the top seller,during the last 5 years,which is a disgusting lie.Mein kaumpf was popular in Turkey when armenians condensed their efforts to pass the armenian genocide resolution from the US congress.Yes,that's what I think.The reason why mein kaumpf recieved so much interests among the Turks,is that becuase they wanted to understand what is geneocide.I don't think reading mein kaumpf makes you Nazi.On the other hand,why they should be Nazi?Why should they not establish their own facists movement,if they need to?why should they use an other nation's facist movement?Why Turkish facists should follow what german facists say ?

I think because German fascism is more "effective" and more "radical" than others. I don't know...
And the Germans killed more than 6 million Jews during WW2 in the Holocaust. That's another reason why Turks (love) like Germans and Nazism. They hate Jews!

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 08:27:40 AM »
No,this is simply not true.Turks dont like or love Nazis and they don't hate Jews.
Off course,there are some jewish haters anti-semites in Turkey,I  don't how many they are,but I believe they are the minority.But turks adores Jews and they wanna be like Jews.Not like arabs.There is no such anti-semitism in Turkey which you see in the arabian peninsula.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 08:33:42 AM »
No,this is simply not true.Turks dont like or love Nazis and they don't hate Jews.
Off course,there are some jewish haters anti-semites in Turkey,I  don't how many they are,but I believe they are the minority.But turks adores Jews and they wanna be like Jews.Not like arabs.There is no such anti-semitism in Turkey which you see in the arabian peninsula.

:laugh:

You are brainwashed. What about Turks in Germany? They represent the Turkish people!

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009, 09:04:06 AM »
It was actaully Israel who established the PKK,and they are still supporting them by trainning and supplying weapons.

Source?

I've never heard of this.  In what way did Israel "establish" the pkk?

There is no concrete documents or evidence which proves the relation between Israel and PKK.Well,saying that Israel established the PKK is partially wrong,therefore I think I should modify it.It was the natural result of turkish policies towards the Kurds,establishment of PKK was unavoidable.Israel,it's not Israel btw,it was the intellegence services of Israel such as Mossad were always keep touch with PKK followers/founders regarding their establishment,trainning,weapons etc..a Nothern Iraq tribe Barzanis,which Massoud Barzani the leader,is a historically jewish tribe.Israel have right reasons to support PKK,such as "promised land".

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »
Can somebody please ask the Armenian Christians what so called nice people the Kurds were?
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.