Author Topic: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!  (Read 10423 times)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
Re: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 12:04:08 PM »
This girl talks about her 'savior' so much that many people don't want to listen to her. If anything, she is overly religious, which is why I don't think the purpose of this was to try to be slutty. I don't think that she woke up this day and said, "Hey, how can I be more slutty today?" Whether she was wrong or right.

Why not? Don't you remember, I asked Chaim this on an Ask JTF and he said extremely immoral people deserve it and that overt Nazism is not actually necessary?

Does Theodor Herzl deserve it? He was an Atheist and even thought of mass-converting Jews to Christianity so that they won't be persecuted.

Moshe92

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »
I think Herzl does deserve to be cursed.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 12:13:14 PM »
Her father is a has been who needs his daughter to do whatever so she can pay his bills.  

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2009, 12:17:43 PM »
Yet, she's publically called herself a Christian, talked about her beliefs and such. She must not read her Bible then, but that'd not really surprise me.

Unfortunately there are many people who claim to be Christians but actually don't have any real, core beliefs. They call themselves "secular Christians". The term is a contradiction. If you're a Christian, in my opinion, you need to believe certain core doctrines of Christianity. I think they just like the term Christian because it makes them seem more "normal" in the USA. In her father's case, he's a country singer, and you can't be a country singer without being at least a nominal Christian, so I think he does it for convenience purposes.

Moshe92

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »
Her father is a has been who needs his daughter to do whatever so she can pay his bills.  

I agree with you. Billy Ray Cyrus is probably financially dependant on his daughter. She's the only reason why Billy Ray Cyrus maintains any relevance.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 12:55:17 PM »
Unfortunately there are many people who claim to be Christians but actually don't have any real, core beliefs. They call themselves "secular Christians". The term is a contradiction. If you're a Christian, in my opinion, you need to believe certain core doctrines of Christianity. I think they just like the term Christian because it makes them seem more "normal" in the USA. In her father's case, he's a country singer, and you can't be a country singer without being at least a nominal Christian, so I think he does it for convenience purposes.
I did not know this, guys. (I keep telling you all that I don't set out to follow evil celebrities.) I did not know until now that Miley pretends to be a Christian and talks on and on about her alleged faith. This makes me hate her even more. If she is a Christian at all, she is an extremely self-hating one. I'd even call her a Christian k*** (if there even is such a thing).

Yeah, it's true that Billy Ray is a washed-up nobody with no career whatsoever anymore, but I highly doubt that he is forcing his pure, wholesome daughter to perform vile acts that she would not normally do. What is far more likely is that he lets his little slutbag do whatever the heck she wants without interference. Do remember that this little trollop was living with her 21-year-old boyfriend with her parent's permission. I don't see that as part of a scheme to increase her popularity (because let's face it, most secular teens would do just that if they could), just simple abandonment of parental duties.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »
Hollywood and the music industry are somewhat evil and corrupt, I think. She is a product of her environment, yes, I agree.

I don't really think it's Miley's fault. She was raised with a different moral structure than most of us were. She doesn't know any better, and the adults in her life have failed her.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »
Yeah she was corrupted by the evil influences around her, but she still has free will. Nobody forced her to be a whore just because everyone else is.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »
Am I missing something? I thought a whore meant that somebody has to sleep around, or be a prostitute. All she was doing was dancing and because there was a pole there, people thought that she was trying to copy strippers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »
Are you trying to say that poledancing or pretend-stripping is acceptable and normal behavior for teenage girls?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »
No. But in order to be a whore or a prostitute, you have to give sex for money, which is obviously not what she is doing. She is just being slutty. What I'm saying in the other post is that I don't think they had her trying to copy a stripper. I don't think they would have done it at the teen choice awards on purpose. I really don't think that the producers said, "Hey, lets make her do a striptease on the pole at the teen choice awards". They didn't see it in that light.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 07:41:31 PM »
She's being a prostitute in that she is doing these immoral things to increase her popularity.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 07:43:11 PM »
I really hate Miley Cyrus, slut, or no slut.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 08:04:32 PM »
I think I might start a whoremonger thread.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
I think I might start a whoremonger thread.
This might be an interesting change of pace  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 08:09:42 PM »
whoremonger? someone who enables them?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 08:21:21 PM »
Someone who wants to have sex with whores.

THEY are JUST as responsible, if not moreso.

Dont' even try to blame it all on the women.

whoremonger? someone who enables them?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »

THEY are JUST as responsible, if not moreso.

Dont' even try to blame it all on the women.

Where did I say it is all their fault, and more importantly why do you find a reason to argue with virtually every single post I make?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »
I just get tired of the name calling.

You have no clue what it is like trying to live on the earth as a woman.

There are many bad injustices done against women and children, every day.

Usually at the hands of men.

Why not pick on those men and not the women who may or not be making bad choices and YOU DONT KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY so why judge?

The bible (yours and mine) says to not judge, lest you be judged as harshly or even more so.

THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE FORCED into prostitution every day against their wills.......

Why not rail against the men who do that?

THEY are JUST as responsible, if not more so.

Don't' even try to blame it all on the women.

Where did I say it is all their fault, and more importantly why do you find a reason to argue with virtually every single post I make?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:47:16 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 08:45:15 PM »
Yet, she's publically called herself a Christian, talked about her beliefs and such. She must not read her Bible then, but that'd not really surprise me.

I don't call myself anything, but someone else might label me a Noahide or a Gdfearer. Secular Christianity makes about as much sense as Nazi Judaism- in other words, a total impossibility. But, the watering-down of religious beliefs is responsible for much of society's ills, and a tart like Miley Cyrus, who, for example, supports "gay" marriage, is merely an example of a young person who was raised with no grounding in religious beliefs at all.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »
I will defend ~Hanna~ in this case.

Our forum posts many examples of women behaving badly... This often gives the impression that we are misogynists and look down on women. All human beings are struggling with their inclinations and desires. We should try to refrain on judging them harshly and using derogatory words to describe them.

We can have judgement on truly evil people who have evil desires. But I do believe that our society has become accepting of these lower morals and many of our people are not enlightened with the morality that we have. We should not feel superior to them and not use derogatory names. We should point out their errors and suggest ways they can make life better. In many cases it will not succeed, but it will keep our level up as opposed to engaging in Lashon Hara or other evil speech...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »
People who don't like a thread shouldn't click on it if they know they will disagree.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 08:52:02 PM »
There's a difference between struggling with one's evil inclinations and making a profit from pseudo-harlotry. The former is the hallmark of the man or woman of Gd, for didn't David struggle with his evil inclinations? He was a righteous king in Gd's eyes, despite his sinful faults like the conspiracy to murder Uriah.

Blatant exhibitionism like Miley Cyrus' poledancing is what Gd warns us to avoid, such as when Isaac, I believe, was warned not to take a wife from among the Canaanites- and we all know how they turned out.  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 08:53:43 PM »
Are you trying to say that poledancing or pretend-stripping is acceptable and normal behavior for teenage girls?
Hasn't it become 'acceptable and normal' behavior?  I don't blame Miley Cirus or her Dad.  I blame the society that demands this kind of behavior...and they do.  If enough people turned off the TV or didn't buy the music...end of story.
The teen choice awards weren't on in my house.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »
Thankyou Muman...I appreciate it.

Hatred of women is rampent in the world today..the battle of the sexes comes from the garden of Eden. But that is an entire other thread... :laugh:

This is a good response. I agree with what you said, too.

I will defend ~Hanna~ in this case.

Our forum posts many examples of women behaving badly... This often gives the impression that we are misogynists and look down on women. All human beings are struggling with their inclinations and desires. We should try to refrain on judging them harshly and using derogatory words to describe them.

We can have judgement on truly evil people who have evil desires. But I do believe that our society has become accepting of these lower morals and many of our people are not enlightened with the morality that we have. We should not feel superior to them and not use derogatory names. We should point out their errors and suggest ways they can make life better. In many cases it will not succeed, but it will keep our level up as opposed to engaging in Lashon Hara or other evil speech...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל