Author Topic: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!  (Read 10434 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Miley Cyrus' Father Billy Ray Cyrus Defends Daughter's Poledancing

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Miley-Cyrus--s-father-defends-her-pole-dance/505032

(warning--slightly immodest picture in link)

I would say something to this hideous little kurva, but since you all know what that would be, there's no need to. People like this disgusting little tramp are literally sending the millions of stupid, secular little girls that worship them to hell along with them. If this sick teenage slut really wants to be a whore (instead of just a wannabe), she should spend a few months on the street (without her millions) and find out what it takes for a worthless little brat like herself with no job skills whatsoever (and crappy singing that is edited to sound nice by her dozens of Disney production gurus doesn't count) to survive in the real world.
 >:( >:( >:(

Bonesfan

Quote from: IndianExpress
Miley Cyrus's father defends her pole dance
Posted: Friday , Aug 21, 2009 at 1349 hrs
London

'Hannah Montana' actress Miley Cyrus's father has tried to put a stop to the controversy sparked by her pole dancing at this year's Teen Choice awards, insisting that the star was only trying to entertain.

Some family welfare groups had criticised that the 16-year-old star danced provocatively, bringing strip club dancing to the stage of the year's most wholesome awards show, reported Contactmusic.

Cyrus had performed along on a dance pole that was on top of an ice-cream pushcart and she was criticised for seeming to poke fun at American culture.

But Billy Ray Cyrus insists his daughter's critics always go too far. "I just think that Miley loves entertaining people," he said.

He has urged his daughter not to pay attention to the negative comments being levelled against her.

"I always tell her to love what you're doing and stay focused for the love of the art and not worry so much about opinion," he added.

Earlier, the teen star was criticised for posing topless for a photo shoot with Vanity Fair. The actress, who is hugely popular among teenagers, had to apologise after parents expressed their outrage at the provocative nature of the photographs.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
Re: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »
Really? She annoys me with her Jesus talk. I don't really think she was trying to be a slut because of her religious views.

I would say something to this hideous little kurva, but since you all know what that would be, there's no need to. People like this disgusting little tramp are literally sending the millions of stupid, secular little girls that worship them to hell along with them

Strong statement. You really need to relax. I don't think immodesty = going to hell. Murdering and being a criminal = going to hell. The surenos and AB in prison are going to hell. Not a bunch of teenage girls. I don't know how a just and fair G-D can send a bunch of girls to suffer for all eternity because of being a slut, immodest, or even sleeping around.

I hate Miley Cyrus though. She's annoying.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
She's just another Britney Spears in the making. Ten years down the road and she'll be washed-up.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »
try 5 years when disney will find another girl to replace her

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »
try 5 years when disney will find another girl to replace her

It's sad how these young girls are pimped out by Disney and other media concerns. Miley Cyrus is 15 or 16 but cavorts around like she's a hooker.  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 09:43:36 PM »
She's gotten so fat I can't imagine how she's still worshiped.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »
Unfortunately let's face it. She is rather cute.

This of course makes her all the more dangerous to stupid twit girls and (especially) guys alike.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »
Common Bones, you are over the top with this girl!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »
Over the top? I think this might be my first thread ever about her.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »
She represents a dangerous trend: the sexualizing of young girls.
Cædmon's Hymn:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »
Yes.

To the souls of women, she is like the venom of an asp.
To the souls of men, she is an IED.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »
One of the comments on the linked page brought up a good point: the dance was rehearsed, which means adults saw it and approved of it before it actually happened. Blaming a little tramp like her in toto is to ignore the real culprits: the money-grubbing, attention-seeking pimps and perverts (like her father). Shameful, but also scary because you can see the mind-warped children on Zootube defending Miley Cyrus as if nothing's wrong with her slutty antics.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:04 AM »
What about all the male stars that are doing the same thing?

How come you only address the women?

Yes.

To the souls of women, she is like the venom of an asp.
To the souls of men, she is an IED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 12:39:50 AM »
One of the comments on the linked page brought up a good point: the dance was rehearsed, which means adults saw it and approved of it before it actually happened. Blaming a little tramp like her in toto is to ignore the real culprits: the money-grubbing, attention-seeking pimps and perverts (like her father). Shameful, but also scary because you can see the mind-warped children on Zootube defending Miley Cyrus as if nothing's wrong with her slutty antics.
Very good point!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 08:34:43 AM »
I blame pop culture in general for producing these kinds of people, be they little sluts like Miley Cyrus or pedophiles like Michael Jackson (may he burn in hell). I enjoy music of all kinds, but I don't see how anyone would want to follow in the footsteps of such people. It's servile and slavish and shows you've got no ability to develop your own personality and character. Gd forbid if you actually like, say, Mozart or Chopin.  ;D
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 10:03:09 AM »
All over right wing blogs, I read about how so many women are sluts. 

But the fact of the matter is, young women are shamed, bullied and manipulated into this kind of behavior.  The people doing the shaming and manipulating are other teens AND adults, along with the help of the entertainment industry and the news media. 

For a girl to remain a virgin, in this day and age, is the same thing as being promiscuous would have been over 100 years ago.  It's all in reverse now. 

I've read in Salon.com about how young women in their 20's got dumped after revealing to the guys they like that they're virgins.  A while back, the site AskMen.com wrote about why men should not date virgins. 

So Miley Cyrus is just a symptom of all that's wrong today.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:47 AM »
Lisa, there is some truth to what you say but Miley Cyrus is big enough to where she doesn't have to stoop to this deplorable behavior. I don't think anyone would be able to force her to do this.

If she is being slutty, it's to get more notoriety.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 10:22:21 AM »
It's a sign of the times when undecent behavior is accepted as being normal or even desired. Gd forbid if a girl is still a virgin when she gets married, but the same can also be said for any decent-minded fellow as well. Quite frankly, the scruples of modern pop culture are disgusting and music of this sort ought to be more heavily censored or even banned outright. But, that'd be harming freedom of speech and expression, and that'd be a horrid crime...  ;D
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »
Well Bones, you can always write to Disney and tell them that you'll boycott them unless they get their act together. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 10:53:16 AM »
Well Bones, you can always write to Disney and tell them that you'll boycott them unless they get their act together. 

Unless Bones is a young girl between the ages of 6-14 I don't think Disney will care much. Then again, it's not as if he doesn't have experience posing as someone else...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,37449.msg376984.html#msg376984
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 11:43:38 AM »
I don't really patronize Disney as it is.

Lisa, do you think Cyrus deserves the y-s?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 11:44:19 AM »
No Bones.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 11:45:10 AM »
Why not? Don't you remember, I asked Chaim this on an Ask JTF and he said extremely immoral people deserve it and that overt Nazism is not actually necessary?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »
I don't really think it's Miley's fault. She was raised with a different moral structure than most of us were. She doesn't know any better, and the adults in her life have failed her.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »
Yet, she's publically called herself a Christian, talked about her beliefs and such. She must not read her Bible then, but that'd not really surprise me.
Cædmon's Hymn: