Author Topic: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!  (Read 10421 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »
Hasn't it become 'acceptable and normal' behavior?  I don't blame Miley Cirus or her Dad.  I blame the society that demands this kind of behavior...and they do.  If enough people turned off the TV or didn't buy the music...end of story.
The teen choice awards weren't on in my house.

It has become acceptable and normal because of millions of little hussies like Miley.

As for "hatred of women"--you don't see male celebrities outwardly doing the same types of whoring things as Cyrus, Hudgens, Jolie, etc. to the extent that they do. No, they aren't innocent by any stretch in private--they do all of the same disgusting activities, but they don't sexualize themselves for entertainment purposes the way slutty actresses/singers do, and so are not as obvious. Plus the media reports on them less.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 11:16:38 PM »
Yes, I do.

Hasn't it become 'acceptable and normal' behavior?  I don't blame Miley Cirus or her Dad.  I blame the society that demands this kind of behavior...and they do.  If enough people turned off the TV or didn't buy the music...end of story.

It has become acceptable and normal because of millions of little hussies like Miley.

As for "hatred of women"--you don't see male celebrities outwardly doing the same types of whoring things as Cyrus, Hudgens, Jolie, etc. to the extent that they do. No, they aren't innocent by any stretch in private--they do all of the same disgusting activities, but they don't sexualize themselves for entertainment purposes the way slutty actresses/singers do, and so are not as obvious. Plus the media reports on them less.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »
I said not to the same extent as female celebrities, not not at all.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 11:22:36 PM »
Blame the media for that, mainly ran by men.... :P

:laugh: :::D

If it was mainly ran by women, it would be the other way around.

I said not to the same extent as female celebrities, not not at all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »
Men don't usually use their bodies, directly, for attention. It's not common due to just how the sexes are socialized. There are some examples of really obviously whoring men (Prince, the late Michael Jackson, George Michael, etc.) but for the most part guys like this are regarded as freaks. The mass-market culture of sexuality almost exclusively uses the female body.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »

And millions of men who enjoy 'little hussies' being little hussies.   It's a two way street.   Society's values crumbled with the sexual revolution.   It's not the fault of one gender or one group.   Everyone has changed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2009, 01:19:59 AM »
No, I never said it was all the womens' fault. But the way the culture is, female sexualization is more valued and encouraged than male.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2009, 01:20:48 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

It all began in the Garden of Eden...

And millions of men who enjoy 'little hussies' being little hussies.   It's a two way street.   Society's values crumbled with the sexual revolution.   It's not the fault of one gender or one group.   Everyone has changed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2009, 01:22:05 AM »
Men don't usually use their bodies, directly, for attention. It's not common due to just how the sexes are socialized. There are some examples of really obviously whoring men (Prince, the late Michael Jackson, George Michael, etc.) but for the most part guys like this are regarded as freaks. The mass-market culture of sexuality almost exclusively uses the female body.

It seems to me that has changed.   It uses both now.   But either way, the whole thing feeds the desires of men who want this type of behavior in society.  If men were as a whole completely disapproving like you are, this tendency in society by women would not have developed.    It did not develop in a vacuum.   The men and women play off each other.    Women display behaviors that men find attractive and want to see.   Men display the behaviors they think/hope will impress women.   If suddenly a group of men starts doing something very bizarre, and they are reacted to with only approval, honor, praise from women around them, more and more men will start to do that, and with more and more approval from women, and so on... this thing will become a trend....   That is what happened with women being sexual objects in society.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2009, 01:24:28 AM »
It wasn't like a group of women sat down and said, ok now let's figure out a plan so that we can become sexual objects in culture and mass media and then also brainwash young women to do the same and follow in our footsteps.   Let's do x y and z.   And then presto it happened.    Men are complicit in the societal change.   

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 01:53:04 AM »
Every person is born with character flaws. It is our mission in life to change, to grow, to strive for perfection and spirituality.

One of the greatest gifts God has blessed us with is companionship: friends, family, people around us who are close enough to be objective.

Remaining silent when reproof is called for is not “guarding our tongue”, it is depriving one’s fellow of his lifeline to self-improvement.
Based on the writings of the Chafetz Chaim

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 02:13:58 AM »
I am all for changing and improving....I don't do real well when called names, and insulted though. Most women don't.

There is a right way to do something and a wrong way to do it.

That is what my point is here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 04:39:06 AM »

I have to disagree.
We have young women behaving like this because society has made it acceptable and even preferable.
Miley Cyrus doesn't want to become irrelevant as she transitions from teen to young woman.
I didnt say anything about 'hatred of women'.  My mind doesn't work like that. 
I think society as a whole has lowered the bar on behavior.  It wouldnt happen if it didn't sell.
Men (especially white males) have their own set of problems today.  They ARE becoming irrelevant.  They have taken a backseat to women and minorities.  Soon they may be pole dancing their way through the teen choice awards just to get a job.  It is an upside down world.  The last issue makes me very angry.  Women should realize the value men have in society and in their lives.   
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:54:24 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 04:47:15 AM »

And millions of men who enjoy 'little hussies' being little hussies.   It's a two way street.   Society's values crumbled with the sexual revolution.   It's not the fault of one gender or one group.   Everyone has changed.
I agree.  The sexual revolution.  Radical feminist. 
Women are also at fault.  I see other Mom's dressing up their little girls like 'women' every day.
Allowing adult behavior in their children.  They think it's cute and no big deal.  There is no one culprit here.  This is definitely a societal issue.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »
Every person is born with character flaws. It is our mission in life to change, to grow, to strive for perfection and spirituality.

One of the greatest gifts G-d has blessed us with is companionship: friends, family, people around us who are close enough to be objective.

Remaining silent when reproof is called for is not “guarding our tongue”, it is depriving one’s fellow of his lifeline to self-improvement.

Boyana,

You are aware that there is a 'right' and a 'wrong' way to rebuke someone? If so, you realize that there are some occasions where rebuke will have the absolute opposite effect as intended. A person must be accepting of rebuke before you should rebuke him. The words should not be harsh and condescending and should be backed up with love and understanding. You cannot just call names and belittle people and consider that 'rebuke', it is far from that..
A good example of bad rebuke is the name of this thread "Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!"...

This is just mean-hearted name calling..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:34 AM »
Men (especially white males) have their own set of problems today.  They ARE becoming irrelevant.  They have taken a backseat to women and minorities.  Soon they may be pole dancing their way through the teen choice awards just to get a job.  It is an upside down world.  The last issue makes me very angry.  Women should realize the value men have in society and in their lives.   

You have hit the nail on the head. This issue really goes back to feminism. Yeah, as Lisa would say, there have always been immoral floozies, but when overt sexual immorality became socially acceptable thanks to the feminist movement (and easier to partake in thanks to the Pill), all sorts of smut and filth became permissible almost overnight. There may have always been a market for it, but now that it faces no regulation whatsoever, it can be advertised very openly. (Remember that in the 1950s, it was taboo for television shows to show a married couple together in the same bed.)

At the risk of being politically incorrect, let's just call as spade a spade. The type of behavior we see out of Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, etc. is a female problem. You just don't see a lot of male celebs overtly sexualizing themselves to the same extent (the only currently "big" guy who does this, really, is  Justin Timberlake). I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, just that you don't see it nearly as much. There is a reason for this. By their biological design men are highly visual creatures. We are hardwired to, at first, judge physical attractiveness above all other characteristics because fertility is positively related to physical appearance. With women it is much less so the case. Male fertility is a much lesser factor in perpetuating the human race (i.e. instead of sustaining and nurturing a new life for nine months, we just need to produce some sperm, which our bodies do by the billions automatically every day), so women are hardwired to consider attractiveness as only one of many attributes. Women are hardwired to seek out a good protector, provider, someone who is stable, etc. Women across pretty much all cultures prefer taller guys (larger size=better ability to defend the home), guys that are economically successful (they need someone who can afford to take care of their children), guys with a high level of confidence and a bit of swagger (they want to know that their man will be able to rise to any challenge and not wimp out), etc. Men, biologically speaking, only care if a girl is cute and has a good body.

Finally, by and large women are less sexual than we are. That might sound like a stereotype but millions of frustrated husbands across the world can attest to it. Women don't need to be full of desire all the time--just enough times to result in a few pregnancies. Men have a different survival strategy programmed into them and we experience a great flood of dopamine when we see beautiful women; it's fairly rare for women to have that exact same kind of reaction upon seeing a very "hot" guy. This is why there will always be a market for floozies and prostitutes (literal and figurative). I'm not saying that men are incapable of controlling themselves or justifying giving in to lust at all, but I don't see how anybody can deny that it's hard for us with all of the sexual bombardment our media is saturated with.

It's time to face it. 99+% of the immoral female celebs who turn to skankiness are not forced to do so by any stretch of the imagination, and even now there are plenty who do not. They do it because they know that millions of G-dless, secular, braindead meathead men will eat it up. They may not be the root cause of the problem (secularism and feminism is), but they sure are doing a lot to make the world a worse place.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »
Miley Cyrus isn't worth this long post.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »
Boyana,

You are aware that there is a 'right' and a 'wrong' way to rebuke someone? If so, you realize that there are some occasions where rebuke will have the absolute opposite effect as intended. A person must be accepting of rebuke before you should rebuke him. The words should not be harsh and condescending and should be backed up with love and understanding. You cannot just call names and belittle people and consider that 'rebuke', it is far from that..
A good example of bad rebuke is the name of this thread "Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!"...

Muman,

Are you aware of the "old" format of JTF circa 1998-2002, back before there was a forum? The format then was "Ten Life Or Death Stories For This Week" and true to that name, every Wednesday morning at 7 am, Chaim would update the JTF website with his commentary (generally three paragraphs or so long for each issue) on ten significant media topics. He attacked celebrities then--including many who were not overt Nazis--virtually all the time, often devoting multi-week series to exposing them. Some evil celebrities he attacked in that era, using insults at least as bad as mine, were the lesbian actress Anne Heche, the late Princess Diana, singer Lauryn Hill of the Fugees, Jane Fonda, and Eminem.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2009, 11:43:07 AM »
Boyana,

Muman,

Are you aware of the "old" format of JTF circa 1998-2002, back before there was a forum? The format then was "Ten Life Or Death Stories For This Week" and true to that name, every Wednesday morning at 7 am, Chaim would update the JTF website with his commentary (generally three paragraphs or so long for each issue) on ten significant media topics. He attacked celebrities then--including many who were not overt Nazis--virtually all the time, often devoting multi-week series to exposing them. Some evil celebrities he attacked in that era, using insults at least as bad as mine, were the lesbian actress Anne Heche, the late Princess Diana, singer Lauryn Hill of the Fugees, Jane Fonda, and Eminem.

This doesn't change what I am saying. If the reason is not rebuking and it is just denigration it is not Holy and if you are denigrating Jews, it is actually a transgression...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 11:48:27 AM »
Miley Cyrus, the claims of Spermfront notwithstanding, is not Jewish (she's not Christian either). But it doesn't matter: evil Gentiles and evil Jews deserve the same condemnation.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »
Yes, this is my point, exactly.

One of the greatest gifts G-d has blessed us with is companionship: friends, family, people around us who are close enough to be objective.

Boyana,

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009, 12:14:51 PM »
Do you ever value women at all? Because I have yet to see you talk about women in a nice sense.

You have hit the nail on the head. This issue really goes back to feminism. Yeah, as Lisa would say, there have always been immoral floozies, but when overt sexual immorality became socially acceptable thanks to the feminist movement (and easier to partake in thanks to the Pill), all sorts of smut and filth became permissible almost overnight. There may have always been a market for it, but now that it faces no regulation whatsoever, it can be advertised very openly. (Remember that in the 1950s, it was taboo for television shows to show a married couple together in the same bed.)

At the risk of being politically incorrect, let's just call as spade a spade. The type of behavior we see out of Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, etc. is a female problem. You just don't see a lot of male celebs overtly sexualizing themselves to the same extent (the only currently "big" guy who does this, really, is  Justin Timberlake). I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, just that you don't see it nearly as much. There is a reason for this. By their biological design men are highly visual creatures. We are hardwired to, at first, judge physical attractiveness above all other characteristics because fertility is positively related to physical appearance. With women it is much less so the case. Male fertility is a much lesser factor in perpetuating the human race (i.e. instead of sustaining and nurturing a new life for nine months, we just need to produce some sperm, which our bodies do by the billions automatically every day), so women are hardwired to consider attractiveness as only one of many attributes. Women are hardwired to seek out a good protector, provider, someone who is stable, etc. Women across pretty much all cultures prefer taller guys (larger size=better ability to defend the home), guys that are economically successful (they need someone who can afford to take care of their children), guys with a high level of confidence and a bit of swagger (they want to know that their man will be able to rise to any challenge and not wimp out), etc. Men, biologically speaking, only care if a girl is cute and has a good body.

Finally, by and large women are less sexual than we are. That might sound like a stereotype but millions of frustrated husbands across the world can attest to it. Women don't need to be full of desire all the time--just enough times to result in a few pregnancies. Men have a different survival strategy programmed into them and we experience a great flood of dopamine when we see beautiful women; it's fairly rare for women to have that exact same kind of reaction upon seeing a very "hot" guy. This is why there will always be a market for floozies and prostitutes (literal and figurative). I'm not saying that men are incapable of controlling themselves or justifying giving in to lust at all, but I don't see how anybody can deny that it's hard for us with all of the sexual bombardment our media is saturated with.

It's time to face it. 99+% of the immoral female celebs who turn to skankiness are not forced to do so by any stretch of the imagination, and even now there are plenty who do not. They do it because they know that millions of G-dless, secular, braindead meathead men will eat it up. They may not be the root cause of the problem (secularism and feminism is), but they sure are doing a lot to make the world a worse place.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 04:45:32 PM »
Radical feminist.

Sorry but Radical Feminists are against this type of behavior. The only reason celebs are slutty is because men want them to be slutty. Men get the urge to have sex ever since they turned 11 years old. Celebs are doing this because there is an old guy eating chips on the sofa who's watching them and paying for it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009, 07:09:38 PM »
Bonesfan brought up feminism, the sexual revolution and the birth control pill.  So I would like to add my observations based on my personal experiences. 

A long LONG time ago, I once went to this male gynecologist (who was recommended by a friend).  As usual these doctors ask women what they do for birth control.  In my case, it was totally not an issue, since I never been with a man at that point.  So when I told the doctor that I wasn't using anything as I was never intimate, his expression turned dark.  He looked at me as I'd told him I tortured, maimed, and killed thousands of children and ate their remains for dinner.  He then thundered at me "You're WHAT?!?!?" 

Needless to say, I was totally mortified. 

On another note, a woman I used to know from sleep away camp and high school once told me of her experience with a male gynecologist.  I forget why she went to see this doctor.  But as usual, he asked her what she was doing for birth control.  So she told him she was using a diaphragm and spermicidal foam.  He then asked her why she would do a thing like that when she could be using the birth control pill.  He went on to pontificate that EVERY woman should be on the pill.  Of course, my friend was offended.  I would have been offended as well.  My friend said to me "Lisa why on earth should I be on the pill with all its health risks? ....So I can be at the sexual beck and call of a man 24/7?"  I agreed and still agree with her. 

Why should women mess with their hormones, risk breast cancer, high blood pressure and strokes so they can be sexually available whenever their boyfriends are in the mood?

Now don't get me wrong.  When you're married it's a different story.  I believe married Christians can have sex 365 days if they want.  But with Judaism, we also have marital purity laws, where intimacy is forbidden for 14 days of each month.  Other than those days, intimacy is a mitzvah. 

So the moral of my stories is once again that women are shamed, bullied and manipulated into getting rid of their virginity, and sleeping around, even by adults who should know better.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2009, 07:45:37 PM »
whoremonger? someone who enables them?
I never liked that word but in this case it is indeed at the root of the problem.... If there was no money or notoriety in it the actresses would not be behaving as they do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years