Author Topic: Troll filter  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Troll filter
« on: August 25, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »
When a newbie signs to our forum, can he or she sign and acknowledgment that goes something like:
"By joining this forum I agree and truly believe that Adolf Hitler was a pederast and "prophet" Muhammad, piss be upon him, was a murderous pig and a child rapist!"
Then click on "Agree" and then become a JTF rookie. If the person doesn't believe in that, we can do without him or her. Just my 2 cents. This will not keep away all trolls but will keep away some and we already have an upper hand on the ones who join so there are no misunderstandings as to how we feel.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:50:02 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Troll filter
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 04:43:04 PM »
oh YEAH, THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

When a newbie signs to our forum, can he or she sign and acknowledgment that goes something like: "By joining this forum I agree and truly believe that Adolf Hitler was a pederast and "prophet" Muhammad, piss be upon him, was a murderous pig and a child rapist?" Then click on "Agree" and then become a JTF rookie. If the person doesn't believe in that, we can do without him or her. Just my 2 cents. This will not keep away all trolls but will keep away some and we already have an upper hand on the ones who join so there are no misunderstandings as to how we feel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »
When a newbie signs to our forum, can he or she sign and acknowledgment that goes something like: "By joining this forum I agree and truly believe that Adolf Hitler was a pederast and "prophet" Muhammad, piss be upon him, was a murderous pig and a child rapist?" Then click on "Agree" and then become a JTF rookie. If the person doesn't believe in that, we can do without him or her. Just my 2 cents. This will not keep away all trolls but will keep away some and we already have an upper hand on the ones who join so there are no misunderstandings as to how we feel.

GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!

:dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 04:49:55 PM »
WHen is Troy going to be banned?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 04:50:32 PM »

Whenever a Mod is around.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »
POST THE ISP OF THESE POSTERS I HAVE A FEELING THE TROLLS ARE FROM VERIZON AND ARE FROM W. SIDE AREA OF MANHATTAN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »
That is another good idea...

[PST THE ISP OF THESE POSTERS I HAVE A FEELING THE TROLLS ARE FROM VERIZON AND ARE FROM W. SIDE AREA OF MANHATTAN
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 05:00:21 PM »

Whenever a Mod is around.

I wish I could ban him right now, but all I can do is try to delete his posts.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 05:07:43 PM »
Just got home...looks like I missed something. 

By the way, that filter won't work, this person would answer the questions right just to get on.  The ends justify the means for evil people.
HOW ABOUT administrator activation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »
Just got home...looks like I missed something. 

By the way, that filter won't work, this person would answer the questions right just to get on.  The ends justify the means for evil people.
It may not all for all, but some filth it may weed out.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »
Troy was banned. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 04:39:40 AM »
When a newbie signs to our forum, can he or she sign and acknowledgment that goes something like:
"By joining this forum I agree and truly believe that Adolf Hitler was a pederast and "prophet" Muhammad, piss be upon him, was a murderous pig and a child rapist!"
Then click on "Agree" and then become a JTF rookie. If the person doesn't believe in that, we can do without him or her. Just my 2 cents. This will not keep away all trolls but will keep away some and we already have an upper hand on the ones who join so there are no misunderstandings as to how we feel.
No offence but that is a bad idea and a waste of time. Trolls are liars and will do anything to get on.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »
theres no honor among arabs

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »
No offence but that is a bad idea and a waste of time. Trolls are liars and will do anything to get on.
None taken! We should share our ideas and discuss them! The idea of the proposed filter/acceptance message, similar to spam filter, is not to weed out all nuisance, but a certain percentage of that. Besides, what is the effort to implement it?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »

Yeah, nobody would give a damn.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »
but...

if you notice.

no trolls since he posted that.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »
We should make them agree to a think where if they say anything offensive to Judaism or pro-Nazi like, a virus will eat their computer or something.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »
We should make them agree to a think where if they say anything offensive to Judaism or pro-Nazi like, a virus will eat their computer or something.
And if it doesn't? I would not join any forum that would attempt to install any type of spyware on my hard drive.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »

This would make sense but there have been times when it was useful to go under cover.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:37 AM »

This would make sense but there have been times when it was useful to go under cover.
?