Author Topic: Why worship David Manning?  (Read 5473 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Why worship David Manning?
« on: September 01, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »

I don't understand why everyone's worshiping David Manning.
I won't say a word more, read it yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Why worship David Manning?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 09:37:50 AM »
Maybe because he exposes obama for the true devil he is?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 10:09:50 AM »

I don't understand why everyone's worshiping David Manning.
I won't say a word more, read it yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning
And he's also done a lot to expose black racism.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 10:12:23 AM »
We don't worship him. We just link to his videos. JTF is about loving the righteous and hating the wicked.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 10:23:31 AM »
I don't think anyone here actually worships him, but some think very highly on him.

I appreciate his opposition to Obamma, his support of Israel, his brave criticism of black culture. But on the problematic side, I don't appreciate his claims for being a prophet (he said God spoke to him on various occasions and gave him instructions), and also while he is extremely anti Obama, he is quite appreciative to other negative people like Bil Clinton, Al Sharpton, and MLK.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 10:24:40 AM »
I dont worship ANYONE BUT G-d, but like us exposing the Erav-Rav, he is exposing the evils of HIS people, and for that, he is good.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:43:13 AM »
I admire Manning because he's got a lot of guts to say that the problems with blacks are the blacks themselives and that they ought to be thankful Gd and to white Americans for all that's been done for them in a positive sense. I only worship Gd; Manning likens himself to a prophet, which may or may not be true, but certainly his message of true self-empowerment for blacks in the U.S. isn't inconsistent with the Bible's admonitions that a man has to "gird his loins." This is the exact opposite of the left's view: a person doesn't have to take responsibility (for anything), but can blame someone else (i.e. whitey, Jews, "Uncle Tom" blacks), and expect someone else to take care of them (i.e. the government).

Manning needs an award.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »
What about the fact that he wants all the white interlopers out of harlem -- which not long ago was white and they were 3/5ths of a person.
And just how does he support Israel? Does he want to install negroes there instead of the Jewish interlopers?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »
I have no idea who this person is... If he thinks he is a prophet that may be a problem...

isnt he the one who made some prophecy before the election and it didn't come true?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 11:16:33 AM »
I like Manning. He's brave enough to say what very few others are saying. The phony coward Sean Hannity once interviewed Manning, and he kept on accusing Manning of being disrespectful to Obama.

You can see the transcript here

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,342728,00.html

here is part of the argument

HANNITY: Wait, wait but he's running for president, it's not his parents running for president. You're attacking his mother. You're attacking his father and you're saying he was born trash. I disagree with Barack Obama, but I think he's a good man who has — he's wrong on his views, but he has good intentions.

MANNING: I disagree with you on that. I disagree with you that he's a good man.

HANNITY: Oh, come on.

MANNING: I mean, I'm entitled to my opinion.

HANNITY: This is terrible.

MANNING: Have you ever known — is it possible for you to ever know a person who is a bad person that has been born in this world that's an evil person?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »
If you think about it he kind of is being a prophet in at least the lesser sense. He is desperately trying to warn the people, and blacks in particular, of a great evil.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 12:06:50 PM »
What about the fact that he wants all the white interlopers out of harlem -- which not long ago was white and they were 3/5ths of a person.
And just how does he support Israel? Does he want to install negroes there instead of the Jewish interlopers?

I heard him on his video saying specifically that it is important for Christians to support Israel (he even pronounce the 's' like ans s as it should be :)). He also warned that BHO is going to let Iran build nukes and he is going to sacrifice Israel for the sake of good relations with the muslims. Specifically he said that BHO would tell the muslims "give me Usama bin Laden, and I will give you Israel".

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 01:36:16 PM »
I have not heard once sentence that Pastor Manning stated that I did not agree with! He is a brilliant, honest and righteous man. He readlity admits mistakes of his past - more power to him!

As far as worshiping, him - I don't think anyone worships him here. We don't worship rabbi Kahane here as well. What we have is a deep sense of respect for men of pastor Manning's quality.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 01:41:17 PM »
I don't think anyone here actually worships him, but some think very highly on him.

I appreciate his opposition to Obamma, his support of Israel, his brave criticism of black culture. But on the problematic side, I don't appreciate his claims for being a prophet (he said G-d spoke to him on various occasions and gave him instructions), and also while he is extremely anti Obama, he is quite appreciative to other negative people like Bil Clinton, Al Sharpton, and MLK.

Well he does like MLK.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »
I like Manning. He's brave enough to say what very few others are saying. The phony coward Sean Hannity once interviewed Manning, and he kept on accusing Manning of being disrespectful to Obama.

You can see the transcript here

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,342728,00.html

here is part of the argument

HANNITY: Wait, wait but he's running for president, it's not his parents running for president. You're attacking his mother. You're attacking his father and you're saying he was born trash. I disagree with Barack Obama, but I think he's a good man who has — he's wrong on his views, but he has good intentions.

MANNING: I disagree with you on that. I disagree with you that he's a good man.

HANNITY: Oh, come on.

MANNING: I mean, I'm entitled to my opinion.

HANNITY: This is terrible.

MANNING: Have you ever known — is it possible for you to ever know a person who is a bad person that has been born in this world that's an evil person?

One time Manning criticized O'Reilly for only having blondes on the show since he wouldn't have Palin on the show.  He even said O'Reilly ought to even invite a sister on the show.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »

I appreciate his opposition to Obamma, his support of Israel, his brave criticism of black culture. But on the problematic side, I don't appreciate his claims for being a prophet (he said G-d spoke to him on various occasions and gave him instructions), and also while he is extremely anti Obama, he is quite appreciative to other negative people like Bil Clinton, Al Sharpton, and MLK.

Well he does like MLK.

Not everybody understands MLK.  I used to like him myself.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
All praise be ATLAH :::D

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 02:47:14 PM »
Never cared for the guy myself.  His past isn't the issue.  It's just the way he presents himself.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 03:24:06 PM »
I dont like the man. Just because he's against Obama doesnt mean I have to join his flock. Manning is a filthy criminal and not worth spending a second on
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »
I dont like the man. Just because he's against Obama doesnt mean I have to join his flock. Manning is a filthy criminal and not worth spending a second on

If you don't like him don't listen to him.  I like him.  I think he is funny.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

Oh yeah is it because he calls some whites crackers and accuses some of them of being racist the reason you don't like him?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »
If you think about it he kind of is being a prophet in at least the lesser sense. He is desperately trying to warn the people, and blacks in particular, of a great evil.
Jewish Prophets and tzadikim (rabbi Kahane) always criticized Jewish people but, at the end, always did so from the position of love. Pastor Manning is doing the same thing for his people. It pains him to see them slaving away on liberal "masta's"plantations. Actually, thinking of that brought me to sHitler - I don't think he ever critisized German people, well at the end he blamed them, but sHitler always exalted Germanic virtues. Perhaps I am mistaken about that.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:26:21 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »

I heard him on his video saying specifically that it is important for Christians to support Israel (he even pronounce the 's' like ans s as it should be :)). He also warned that BHO is going to let Iran build nukes and he is going to sacrifice Israel for the sake of good relations with the muslims. Specifically he said that BHO would tell the muslims "give me Usama bin Laden, and I will give you Israel".

Thats something that Ive said too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »
this man is a false prophet... Those who believe he is a prophet are walking very dangerous ground..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 04:11:39 PM »

What about the fact that he wants to drive out all the white interlopers (from harlem)?
(source wikipedia)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774