Author Topic: Miley to pole dance in Israel  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Miley to pole dance in Israel
« on: September 01, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »
Just kidding.

But since you guys and gals seem to enjoy these 'celebrity' (although I honestly don't even know who Miley is) threads so much, I thought you might find the following news item interesting...

Kaballah Buddy Timberlake Joins Madonna in Israel

Reported: 19:11 PM - Sep/01/09

(IsraelNN.com) Pop star and fellow “kaballah” aficionado, Justin Timberlake, has reportedly arrived in Israel and will join singer Madonna for her back-to-back concerts in Tel Aviv Tuesday and Wednesday night. Madonna’s friends, actors Ashton Kutcher and wife Demi Moore, likewise kaballah enthusiasts, are also in the country and will participate with her in Kaballah Center events.

On Sunday, Madonna visited Judaism’s holiest site, the Western Wall, and during the week she is expected to travel north to the mystical city of Safed to visit the tombs of famous Jewish rabbis as she did on her visit two years ago.

Last night Madonna dined with Israeli Opposition Leader Tzipi Livni.

And Chaim Ben Pesach still can't get into Israel.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Miley to pole dance in Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 02:56:13 PM »
Your quite the kidder man.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 03:36:59 PM »
I like this story:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133184

‘Madonna Forbidden to Sing in Israel’ says Top Kabbalah Rabbi
Elul 11, 5769, 31 August 09 08:47
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com)

Madonna and her entourage splashed into Israel for two shows, but leading Kabbalist Rabbi Yitzchak Batzri expressed sorrow that Israelis put out the red carpet for the non-Jewish star who dabbles in Kabbalah. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Opposition leader Tzipi Livni are among those who will meet Madonna, a Roman Catholic who has adopted the Jewish name “Esther.”

On Sunday, she toured the Western Wall Tunnel, which reveals the history and the geography of the Temple Mount site and its Jewish past, which much of the Muslim world increasingly denies.

Kabbalah refers to spiritually deep understanding in Judaism, and even Jews are discouraged from studying it until they are deemed mature enough to handle the subject. Jewish law also forbids men from hearing a woman sing. Therefore, Madonna’s concert appearances in Israel are against Jewish law, said Rabbi Batzri, head of the Shalom Yeshiva in Jerusalem.

“No one can study Torah unless he or she is converting to Judaism," he explained to Arutz-7's Hebrew news site. Madonna’s ostensible plunge into Kabbalah several years has been widely condemned by Torah scholars. Rabbi Batzri said Sunday, however, “There is no connection between what the singer learns and true Kabbalah. The foundations of Kabbalah are the Tree of Life…that no one can learn without abstention.”

He added that learning Jewish mysticism is a spiritual path towards “practical Kabbalah” and that learning it means one must act against certain natural instincts. Madonna’s performances are stacked with sexual innuendoes; her private appearance for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, two years ago was met with disgust by rabbis and Jewish thinkers.

The trend of Hollywood stars inquiring into Kabbalah is rooted in the common phenomena of the entertainment industry as “a place of iniquity and lasciviousness,” Rabbi Batzri said after her arrival in 2007. He explained that the sordid lifestyle of many Hollywood stars makes them “naturally attracted to the holiness of Kabbalah” in order to find a purer way of life.

Madonna unsuccessfully tried to contact Rabbi Batzri several years ago while on a tour in Israel.

However, the rabbi also looked at the positive side of the trendy would-be Kabbalists. He said that even a cursory and surface look at Kabbalah gives people “energy for life” and that many non-observant Jews leave the institutes that capitalize on the trend. “They often then look for a true way to Judaism.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
Last night Madonna dined with Israeli Opposition Leader Tzipi Livni.[/b]
Oh she "dined" with her, alright.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »
Oh she "dined" with her, alright.

Madonna is a huge lesbian. :laugh: ;D

I bet the people on whorefront are already shitting their pants about how today's world is run by Jews just because celebs are interested in Kabbalah.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 05:27:32 PM »
I think Rabbi Batzri attacks the wrong person. The blame is on rabbi Berg and his Kabbalah scamming study centers. Madonna and the other Hollyweirders no nothing about Kabbalah, Judaism, or spirituality at all.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »
Madonna posts BLASPHEMOUS things on my blog, this is a pagan, heathen SCUZ.

At the Kaballah Center in L.A., she wore a cross, when she was into Catholicism, she wore the cross upside down, she is a REPROBATE monster.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »
Madonna posts BLASPHEMOUS things on my blog, this is a pagan, heathen SCUZ.

At the Kaballah Center in L.A., she wore a cross, when she was into Catholicism, she wore the cross upside down, she is a REPROBATE monster.
Madonna (yimach schma vezichra) is a disgusting animal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »
So really--what would our reaction be if that nasty little hussy did actually poledance in the Holy Land?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »
I don't care about pole dancing. But I prefer that Madona would stick to insulting Catholicism by making up with black Jesus etc.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »
What do you mean you don't care about pole dancing? It's a very whoring activity for a teenage girl to be doing.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 10:59:55 AM »
What do you mean you don't care about pole dancing? It's a very whoring activity for a teenage girl to be doing.
It is suggestive of whoring, but it might not be as bad as whoring, depending on how it is choreographed and what she is wearing.  Besides how old is she anyway, has she past 18 ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »
It is suggestive of whoring, but it might not be as bad as whoring, depending on how it is choreographed and what she is wearing.  Besides how old is she anyway, has she past 18 ?
16 I believe. Poledancing is an abomination period, but especially such a little girl.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 01:47:02 PM »
I don't care about pole dancing. But I prefer that Madona would stick to insulting Catholicism by making up with black Jesus etc.

Zelhar, she does the things that she does for a PURPOSE:
She wears a cross at a Kaballah Center- this means she is mocking the Jewish people and G-D, there.
She wears the cross upside down white she 'was' a Catholic- that meant that she was trying to be an affront to Catholics and G-D.
(As well as doing whatever with saints)
Simple;
SHE HATES G-D.
She mentioned on my friends blog to 'not bring up f---ing scriptures'  So, she HATES the word of G-D.

So, She is a reprobate, and I doubt she will EVER change, and she will probably end up in hell, I guess.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 01:48:52 PM »
Yes, that is all true of Madonna, but we were discussing Miley Cyrus again. Do you think Miley is as bad as Madonna, Paulette?

I wouldn't say that she is, yet, but she's heading in that direction really quickly.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »
Miley has gone to new lows with her video "Party in the USA". It disgusts me when this song plays on the radio. A typical American girl from a wealthy family turned into a slut who worships monsters like Jay Z. And why do so many kids idol her?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »
Miley has gone to new lows with her video "Party in the USA". It disgusts me when this song plays on the radio. A typical American girl from a wealthy family turned into a slut who worships monsters like Jay Z. And why do so many kids idol her?

Why bring this topic from last month back to the top of the General discussion?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »

Why bring this topic from last month back to the top of the General discussion?

Good question......

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 09:44:45 PM »

I did not know that at all, thanks for the tip. Only goes to show I was right the first time I said she was evil.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 09:48:39 PM »
   Because the industry is at it again and I just need to let off steam. I could have created another thread, but didn't think she was worthy of having another one here. I also need to let off steam about the new Rihana half song. This baboon lip sinks and dances to something that is probably being sung by someone else(because that portion is actually singing) and another baboon is screaming obscenities. You know what happens when they run any town.

Then don't forget the new Mariah Carey video. Mariah actually knows how to sing, but there is the baboon ruining what could have been a good song. I can't get this trash out of my head.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »
Mariah is the one I really don't get. Yes she is half-schvartze, but she is truly beautiful, genuinely talented, and she actually started her singing career off as an extremely wholesome and uplifting performer. About five years into her career is where the dreck started, on the Fantasy album (where she partnered with the late and unlamented ODB of the Wu-Tang Clan). She never looked back from there on her rapid downward spiral into the gutter.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 06:25:03 AM »
   I would normally ask why she would pair up with ODB, but it looks like she paired up with another piece of dreck for her latest song. I just hope that Jordan Sparks does not also go down this route.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »
Very sad considering Mariah had enough talent to not have to stoop to any of this garbage. I agree, let's hope Jordin Sparks doesn't go down this route.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »
For a minute I thought he was serious.  This would really be something to see!