Author Topic: Hannity to debate Sharpton next week  (Read 1768 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Hannity to debate Sharpton next week
« on: April 13, 2007, 09:43:51 PM »
I think Hannity will do the better job.

NoahideGentile

Re: Hannity to debate Sharpton next week
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 09:47:36 PM »
Good job sean! I hope Sharpton will accept you challenge!

ihkili18

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 10:06:36 PM »
Well Hannity is a human being so he can deff wipe the floor with that chucklehead shvartza if he wants to. I doubt he will though because all he was doing on his radio show was condemn Imus' comments. We need Chaim to go on their and take a dump on that gorilla baboon's  head.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »
Hannity will toss him softballs otherwise Sharpton will never come back. It's all a game to these people; a ratings game. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Nothing will come of it.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 10:18:40 PM »
Well Hannity is a human being so he can deff wipe the floor with that chucklehead shvartza if he wants to. I doubt he will though because all he was doing on his radio show was condemn Imus' comments. We need Chaim to go on their and take a dump on that gorilla baboon's  head.

On Hannity & Colmes the past few days, Hannity kept on bringing up all of Sharpton's scandals over the years--how he caused murders, the false accusations by Tawana, etc. 

Yes, Hannity disagrees with Imus' comments.  However, he also believes that if Imus can't use that term, that all the rappers and hip-hop people shouldn't be allowed to either. 

Hannity better not give in to Sharpton like Newt Gingrich did with the global warming debate.

Gingrich and John Kerry recently had a debate.  But the debate was not about the causes, but how to fix the catastrophe of it. He stated there's enough scientific evidence to include it's a catastrophe.   Gingrich just wants to promote his image among non-conservatives because they see him as polarizing.  But he disappointed conservatives because he didn't really debate the issue.   

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 12:19:29 AM »
I do not expect anything from this interview. Probably some soft both sides have good points crap like when sharpton goes on o reilly
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 10:36:34 AM »
He'll debate Schwarzton but not Chaim.  >:(