Author Topic: British Journalists vote to boycott Israeli products  (Read 3637 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
British Journalists vote to boycott Israeli products
« on: April 14, 2007, 09:06:26 AM »
 I doubt any of the Journalists ever bought Israeli products to begin with.Now all British Journalists in Israel must be viewerd as possible subversives and treated as such

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1176152792457&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

British journalist union votes to boycott Israeli goods
By JPOST.COM STAFF

The National Union of Journalists has voted at its annual meeting for a boycott of Israeli goods as part of a protest against the Second Lebanon War, the British daily Guardian reported on its Web-site Friday evening.

The vote was carried 66 to 54 - a result that met with mixed responses from the NJU delegates present.

The vote came during a series of motions on international affairs and reads: "This ADM [annual delegate meeting] calls for a boycott of Israeli goods similar to those boycotts in the struggles against apartheid South Africa led by trade unions and the TUC [Trades Union Congress] to demand sanctions be imposed on Israel by the British government and the United Nations."

The motion was originally brought by the union's South Yorkshire branch in February and was opposed by the Cumberland branch, which said it was too political and was not tied closely enough to journalistic matters.

After a show of hands twice failed to give a clear result, union scrutineers were called in and the doors to the conference room closed.

The vote on the motion was taken after it was split from a larger motion that condemned the "savage, pre-planned attack on Lebanon by Israel" last year.

This motion, known as Composite B in Order Paper 4, was carried by a large majority and also condemned the "slaughter of civilians by Israeli troops in Gaza and the IDF's continued attacks inside Lebanon" following what the motion defined Israel's "defeat" by Hizbullah.

The motion called for the "end of Israeli aggression in Gaza" and other territories inhabited by Palestinians. The Yorkshire branch of the NJU neglected to mention in its motion either the fact that Israel was keeping a ceasefire with the Palestinian Authority, despite the fact that southern towns in Israel were, and still are, sporadically fired upon with Kassam rockets.

Also absent from the motion was any mention of the hundreds of civilians bombarded with projectile rockets for over a month in the summer of 2006.

Israel's casus belli - the kidnapping of two Israeli reserve soldiers who were conducting a routine patrol of the border on July 12th 2006, was also missing from the motion. Six other reserve soldiers were killed in the carefully-orchestrated attack by Hizbullah that started the Second Lebanon War.

Israel unilaterally withdrew from Lebanon in 2000 when MK Ehud Barak was prime minister. At the time, IDF forces were forced to withdraw under heavy Hizbullah fire.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: British Journalists vote to boycott Israeli products
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 10:00:51 AM »
They speak of apartheid as if it were a bad thing.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 01:03:20 PM »
Good. Israel doesn't need their stinking blood money. If England doesn't buy their products, someone else will.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 09:39:59 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 07:24:55 PM »
Screw the limey bastards.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »
British journalists and media people are a herd of filthy pigs.  May they die painfully.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 12:02:16 AM »
"British Journalists vote to boycott Israeli products"

That's easy for them to do!

Because Israel doesn't manufacture "Anal-Ease".

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 12:05:25 AM »

I believe the rectal lube of choice in the U.K is Astro-glide. I heard Scary Spice say that once. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 12:32:30 AM »

LOL, that's probably your best quip yet.  ;) And it's so true in this case.

Who needs these pale, cachectic little twits with rotten teeth anyway? In just a few years, they'll find out just how much their Arab/Paki/Tamil "countrymen" appreciate them. Let's see if they care that the gay Brits voted to boycott Israel.  ;)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 02:38:08 AM »
The British has always had a long standing tradition of anti-semitism. This is nothing new. Just look and listen to the BBC. Especially the BBC world sevice. Always anti-Israel and anti-semetic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 05:41:30 AM »
Yes thats true there was a woman bbc reporter i forgot her name she was crying when she heard that the rat arafat died y's' i think her name was barbara plaut or something like that.It sounded like a Jewish name she must have been a kapo
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:50:02 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 06:36:06 AM »
  Being that my father's side of the family is and was British, I used to want to go there to visit.  Definitely not anymore.  Such a shame...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 08:15:06 AM »
Well, look what I found:

Anita Halpin, Jewish Stalinist Leader of the Communist Party of Britain and National Union of Journalists Treasurer's £100 million secret entartekunst collection.

In many ways, last week was no different from any other for Anita Halpin.

As leader of the Communist Party of Britain and a committed trade union activist, the 62-year-old grandmother was continuing her long struggle to liberate the proletariat from capitalist oppression.

There was a meeting at the National Union of Journalist headquarters in central London, important committee matters to arrange as a member of the TUC General Council and a gathering of the National Executive of the NUJ, of which she is treasurer, in Manchester.

This weekend she is expected to join senior communist comrades for an annual executive get-together in Croydon to discuss America's plans for Iraq, the Palestinian cause, global warming and the Queen's Speech.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=417233&in_page_id=1770

I mean, really...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 08:17:30 AM by sat_chit_anand »