Author Topic: British SAS train Libyans-no joke  (Read 678 times)

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
British SAS train Libyans-no joke
« on: September 13, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »
Have our government gone mad.This is crazy.

PM Gordon Brown & Col. Ghaddafi
The SAS has been ordered by the Government to train Libyan special forces despite the country having armed the IRA. The move, another sign of the growing relationship between the UK and the oil-rich country, has appalled military veterans who recall how Libya supplied the Provisional IRA with guns and explosives to kill British soldiers. Though the Ministry of Defence refused to comment, the Foreign Office confirmed last night: ‘We have got an ongoing co-operation with Libya in the field of defence.’
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: British SAS train Libyans-no joke
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »
So it was an Oil deal.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 02:26:38 PM »
So it was an Oil deal.

Duh
Well the news media over here said it had nothing to do with Oil and that the british government knew nothing on the release of the lockerbie bomber {may he die painfully} and blamed the Scottish Government.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
So it was an Oil deal.

Duh
Well the news media over here said it had nothing to do with Oil and that the british government knew nothing on the release of the lockerbie bomber {may he die painfully} and blamed the Scottish Government.

I have purchased plenty of candy and chocolates so that I can celebrate his death properly {Just jesting!}

actually I did buy a lot of candy and I will celebrate his death...

PS: I hope he dies after the holidays...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 04:53:25 PM »
So it was an Oil deal.

Duh

I have purchased plenty of candy and chocolates so that I can celebrate his death properly {Just jesting!}

actually I did buy a lot of candy and I will celebrate his death...

PS: I hope he dies after the holidays...

No Muman! We want him to live in pain. The worst kind imaginable 10 times over.He needs a slow and painful death, because of what he done to those people and their families. He doesn't deserve a quick death.  >:(
Rabbi Meir Kahane