Author Topic: Chaim ben Pesach hates me  (Read 10410 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Chaim ben Pesach hates me
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:42:55 PM »
On this week's JTF, straight after stating that he wanted lots of babies, Chaim dismissed me flatly for stating that I wanted to sleep with women and self-destruct rather than live to an old age as a nobody.  I recognize that I am nothing compared to Chaim ben Pesach but I don't see why it is okay for a religious person to say you want lots of babies when it's not okay to say you want lots of women.  G-d forbid, I do not want any babies.  I could not raise them properly.  I am doing the right thing by avoiding dating, relationships, and everything else.  Were it not for a particular event in my life I would even have had a special place in heaven reserved for me, the place where virgins go.

I cannot post on Ask JTF any more.  I stopped listening after the first hour.  It was going smoothly up until then, and then at that point I was made to feel like the outsider.  The spanner in the works.  This always happens.

I am a hollow conduit, and the Holy Spirit cannot pass through me.  I am forsaken.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:43:12 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim ben Pesach hates me
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 03:57:54 PM »
On this week's JTF, straight after stating that he wanted lots of babies, Chaim dismissed me flatly for stating that I wanted to sleep with women and self-destruct rather than live to an old age as a nobody.  I recognize that I am nothing compared to Chaim ben Pesach but I don't see why it is okay for a religious person to say you want lots of babies when it's not okay to say you want lots of women.  G-d forbid, I do not want any babies.  I could not raise them properly.  I am doing the right thing by avoiding dating, relationships, and everything else.  Were it not for a particular event in my life I would even have had a special place in heaven reserved for me, the place where virgins go.

I cannot post on Ask JTF any more.  I stopped listening after the first hour.  It was going smoothly up until then, and then at that point I was made to feel like the outsider.  The spanner in the works.  This always happens.

I am a hollow conduit, and the Holy Spirit cannot pass through me.  I am forsaken.

Dude, calm down... Why is the jtf the definitive answer to morality to you?  How old are you?

So you like sleeping with lots of women..fine...what guy wouldn't want to do that? But unlike animals, humans can control themselves when they see a particular woman, but not sleep with her.

So calm down...so Chaim doesn't like it when you ask about sleeping women...ask Joe instead of Chaim..ask Max, ask Hillary...who cares?  you're a hornball..so am I...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:42:55 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »
Hello FOTL, and good day.

FOTL, you're trolling on this board has been going over the top for some time now.  I suggest you tone it down, and entertain yourself in a more constructive way.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »
Calm down.  

Why are you taking it so personally?

I guess now you how shvartas feel when Chaim calls them baboons and affirmative action creatures.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »
Fruit chaim did'nt spend a little time with you, he called very talented,
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:44:36 PM »
Sexual promiscuity, if that is how you want to live, is NOT a religious way of doing things. It is immoral and Chaim rightly criticizes you for it. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 05:56:27 PM »
Fruit, cheer up.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 06:45:05 PM »
He doesnt hate you. Believe me. He just says stop you sometimes over the top writing. this is a religious forum you know.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »
You know what 'they' say, "Chaim hates everybody."  ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 07:02:57 PM »
Religion, Judaism, dictates the laws of morality.  Chaim is a devout G-d fearing Jew who naturally is probably revolted by people speaking about whoring around with many women as Chaim, and most G-d fearing Jews, profess that the proper moral standing would be having sexual relations with ones wife and produce babies.  G-d forbid you end up like a guy I know who enjoyed trolling many women per week and now has aids..  HaShem has blessed this Earth with diseases for a reason.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »
Fruit, I've listened to Chaim's response to you.  I do not get the impression that Chaim hates you.  He actually complemented you and he's right.  When you're not obsessing about blondes going with black men, you put up very intelligent and funny posts.  You have a flare for the dramatic, and you are bright and funny. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 10:56:35 PM »
Fruit, you know full well Chaim does not hate you. He takes the time to address your questions each and every week.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
Fruit, please calm down and take a few deep breaths. I really do not think Chaim intended on dissing you. I actually relate to some of what you say: I know for a fact that I only want to adopt children and have none of my own (I'm probably the only Kahanist on the planet who feels that way), so I know exactly what it means to feel so differently about this than the rest of the  forum, but still... sexual promiscuity is NOT the answer. Somewhere, God has for you a special woman who does not want children. You need to start looking for her rather than drown your sorrows in prostitutes.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
I happen to agree with Massuh in his former post above.  Fruit, I don't know how old you are but if you are Jewish and of age to be married you might consider talking directly to an orthodox Rabbi to match you up with an Orthodox Jewess.  If you are not Jewish, I'd recommend speaking to your Minister, Reverend or Priest to assist in finding you a G-d fearing righteous gentile to be married.  It is much better than whoring about with everyone else's used goods.  Sort of like buying a used car from "rent a wreck" or looking for a new car at an auto wreckers yard....   

Sexual promiscuity is never good especially when HaShem blesses your choice to partake with genital warts, crabs, STD's or HIV....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 08:36:38 AM »
I happen to agree with Massuh in his former post above.  Fruit, I don't know how old you are but if you are Jewish and of age to be married you might consider talking directly to an orthodox Rabbi to match you up with an Orthodox Jewess.  If you are not Jewish, I'd recommend speaking to your Minister, Reverend or Priest to assist in finding you a G-d fearing righteous gentile to be married.  It is much better than whoring about with everyone else's used goods.  Sort of like buying a used car from "rent a wreck" or looking for a new car at an auto wreckers yard....   

Sexual promiscuity is never good especially when HaShem blesses your choice to partake with genital warts, crabs, STD's or HIV....
OR IMAM ;)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »
Fruit isn't Christian. He believes in Judaism but is too weak to become a Noahide.
Well, If he believes in Judaism he might seriously consider giving up the culture of a "Ron Jeremy" another Hellenized harry vile kike and try to walk the path of the righteous.  Should he choose to accept the Mitzvot bnai Noach, which is highly worthy, he might consider what I stated above.  One righteous woman is worth the World..... :)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »
If Fruit is not Jewish, he doesn't have to follow the same strict rules of sexual morality as Jews do. Chaim should stop holding him to Torah standards. The Torah doesn't.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 10:21:56 AM »
Sexual laws are part of The Noahide Laws.

True, but the laws are not even REMOTELY as strict. Read the Rambam.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »
Circumstances are not easily permitting but I hope to be dead very soon.  I will continue to sin and be rebellious until G-d takes me.  That G-d is not receptive to the pleas of gentiles has often been adduced by people weaned on deceptions about G-d (which deceptions are Christian in origin) that He does not exist.  But in fact His love for Israel above all proves his existence.  My flat in the city is only a hundred miles away from pig farms.  When you drive past those farms you get a waft of pig feces in your nostrils.  Gentiles are like big fat flies.  G-d permits them to do their thing despite the fact that they are disgusting.  Everything is with G-d.  I have no further interest in this world but only in Epicurean pleasures of mind and sensation.  He did not write the Torah for me to study it.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
Circumstances are not easily permitting but I hope to be dead very soon.  I will continue to sin and be rebellious until G-d takes me.  That G-d is not receptive to the pleas of gentiles has often been adduced by people weaned on deceptions about G-d (which deceptions are Christian in origin) that He does not exist.  But in fact His love for Israel above all proves his existence.  My flat in the city is only a hundred miles away from pig farms.  When you drive past those farms you get a waft of pig feces in your nostrils.  Gentiles are like big fat flies.  G-d permits them to do their thing despite the fact that they are disgusting.  Everything is with G-d.  I have no further interest in this world but only in Epicurean pleasures of mind and sensation.  He did not write the Torah for me to study it.
G-D loves everyone Fruit i'm sure he especially loves you

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »
Stop getting so depressed. You're a good guy. What normal man doesn't want to have sex with women? You're not evil. Stop being so hard on yourself.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 12:19:25 PM »
G-D loves everyone Fruit i'm sure he especially loves you
Hey Fruit - Listen to your friends on the forum.
I'm overwhelmed by the support they have offered you.
Allow yourself to feel worthy of their friendship and really listen to their advice -  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Allen-T

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 01:13:46 PM »
Having sex with strange women you don't know is akin to wiping your genitals in a public toilet. Would anyone do that even with a condom? And Fruit, you should have a little more respect for the fact that Chaim is not married. It is quite possible that temptation in that area is something Chaim struggles with and throwing justifications for it in his face is just selfish,insensitive excrement.  :-X   
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:16:52 PM by Allen-T »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 01:45:15 PM »
Allen T,

CHaim is going to be the PM of Israel one day.  I cannot remember exact dates but I believe Abraham was something like 100 before he had his first child.  I pray that Chaim gets the success he deserves as often as I can remember to. 

As for promiscuity being a bad thing - tell that to Ghenghis Khan.  He immortalized himself by having literally thousands of children.  Millions of people exist today because of him.  Does that qualify for being fruitful and multiplying?  And here we are like little old women worrying about finding the right partner someday.  We great Mongolian warriors! ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 01:45:56 PM »
*Ruffles Fruits Hair*  :D Please Cheer up.

Its not worth the moaning. We can’t state facts about what God loves. God is God the Al-mighty, he chooses what he wants. As for you Fruit, keep strong, stay faithful. You’ll get it good one day.