Author Topic: Hezbollah Muslim Nazi Hockey Player About To Enter NHL  (Read 12593 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hezbollah Muslim Nazi Hockey Player About To Enter NHL
« on: September 23, 2009, 01:50:49 AM »
Lebanese Muslim Rookie Player Nazem Kadri Impressing In Toronto Maple Leafs Preseason

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=292199

http://islamoblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-being-muslim-in-nhl-could-mean-for.html (warning, Nazi website)

What!?!? It isn't enough to have camelhumpers in our schools, libraries, hospitals, and the Oval Office? Must we have them defiling the last civilized major professional sport (NHL hockey)?  >:(

What will Kadri do when he is upset by a reffing decision he doesn't like (not that that should be a problem--I'm certain the refs will bend over backwards to appease his Koranic behind)? Will he set up Katyusha rocket launchers from the penalty box and shell crowds of opposing fans? Will he organize a raiding party to kidnap the top forwards of opposing teams the night before big games, murder them in cold blood, and use their bodies as a bargaining chip to always get questionable plays called in his favor?  >:(

Bonesfan

Quote from: Islamoblog
Nazem Kadri: A Muslim in the NHL
(6 comments)

For any hockey fans reading this, if you happened to catch the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, you might have seen Brian Burke at the podium, and heard him say "The Toronto Maple Leafs...are pleased to select from the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League, Nazem Kadri."
With the 7th pick in the 2009 Draft, the Toronto Maple Leafs have selected the highest-profile Muslim player in NHL history.
The reason I say highest profile, and not first, is because Kadri is not the first Muslim to play in the NHL. That distinction, as far as my research indicates, belongs to Alain Nasreddine, who, like Kadri, is also Lebanese-Canadian-Muslim. Nasreddine was the first Muslim in the NHL, having been drafted 135th overall by the Florida Panthers in the 1993 Entry Draft. He is currently still playing professionally, albeit for the Pittsburgh Penguins' AHL affiliate team. Thus far in his career, Nasreddine has played only 74 games with 4 different teams and scored only 9 points.
But back to Kadri.
When first selected, video captured him being congratulated by his family, including his grandmother, who could be seen hugging and kissing him while fully covered, wearing a jilbab.
Such an image is powerful, in that it basically sums up the trend of Muslims in Canada. It shows how immigrant Muslims and their Canadian-born children are seamlessly integrating into Canada and Canadian culture. And they are doing so without feeling the need to entirely shed their old cultures, and without feeling like social outsiders in the process. You'd be hard-pressed to find similar images in the United States; especially for someone of Arab descent. And you'd be even further pressed to find a similar situation in Europe, where Muslims are finding themselves increasingly becoming outcast.
I think it also shows the increasing popularity of hockey amongst young Canadian Muslims. Muslim youth have really taken to the game, but like many other immigrant groups, the price for playing is too steep for too many families. However, that doesn't mean the youth don't find other ways to play. There are plenty of streets around the GTA that are housing road hockey games. Playgrounds in schools are filled with children who use jackets as goal posts and baseball caps as goalie gloves. And there are plenty of ball-hockey leagues and teams that are comprised almost entirely of Muslims. Just this year, Team Pakistan, a team housed entirely of young Pakistani-Canadians from the Greater Toronto Area, went to compete in the 2009 World Ball Hockey Championships in Pilson, Czech Republic. They came in 14th place this year.
While I'm sure Kadri is going to be a very good player at the NHL level, I'm sure marketing and tapping into untapped demographics was a key factor in Brian Burke's and the Toronto Maple Leafs decision. After all, there are more than 250,000 Muslims living in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, so hockey is gaining momentum amongst Canadian Muslim youth. Naturally, the next logical step, would now be to find a face to market. Kadri could be that person, should he develop into the type of player Burke thinks he can be.
The NHL and its affiliates in the GTA have already recognized the sizable South Asian community, and have already started to do simulcasts of Hockey Night in Canada in Punjabi. So there is precedent for programs designed to tap into these markets.
Being a high pick in a deep draft for the most popular franchise in hockey, is a lot of pressure to put on Kadri. But if he can make it to star, or even superstar status, he can be the face to which hockey is promoted to Muslim communities and, maybe even the Muslim World. It means his value to the franchise and the league could very well extend far beyond the reach of current NHL markets.
As a Leaf fan and as a young Muslim, I know I'll be watching closely to see how Kadri will be marketed, and how he develops. But more importantly, I'll be watching to see if he can be the leader the Blue and White need to end their championship drought. '67 was along time ago and we need someone to bring the Stanley Cup home. I'm doing du'ah that Kadri will be the one to do it.
Inshallah.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Hezbollah Muslim Nazi Hockey Player About To Enter NHL
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:20:43 AM »
No doubt this is sick. We will have to wait and see if this sick muslims accualy makes a roster spot. Second of all what will happen if he does make a roster spot and a Jewish player such as Matthew Schinder knocks him head over heals or crushes into the boards. Will this freak of nature really have the self disalpline to not swing his stick at this head or throw and elbow at his head. Like Marty McSorly or Donald Brashere have done in the past. These monkeys don't have the self control to stop them selves.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:53:23 AM »
Schneider is one of my favorite D-men. He was very good as a Duck. A very classy guy and all-around great player, especially considering his age.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »
let it play out before we jump to any conclusions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »

He's a Muslim Nazi. That is fact.

I know you are a Leafs fan but the truth is the truth.

Offline secularkahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »

He calls himself a Muslim...that does not make him one. Odds are, he is technically an apostate who does not realize as much. But, if that is the case, we cannot guess where his practice deviates from the Islamic norm. It may well be with respect to his feelings as applied to Jews. So he may not be an anti-semite, much less a Nazi. Given that the worst he can do are throw a few extra elbows or make an off-color comment in a interview, I'd agree that we ought to wait and see what comes of this, rather than make much ado about nothing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »
He calls himself a Muslim...that does not make him one. Odds are, he is technically an apostate who does not realize as much. But, if that is the case, we cannot guess where his practice deviates from the Islamic norm. It may well be with respect to his feelings as applied to Jews. So he may not be an anti-semite, much less a Nazi. Given that the worst he can do are throw a few extra elbows or make an off-color comment in a interview, I'd agree that we ought to wait and see what comes of this, rather than make much ado about nothing.
The very worst Muslims often are the secular Muslims. They might be non-practicing in every way except for their anti-Semitism. Saddam Hussein was a secular Muslim. Many terrorists in the PLO were secular Muslims. Even if they don't read the Koran daily, they still hate the Yahud with a passion.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

How is that a fact? We don't even know anything about him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »
Did you see my links?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
What does the second link have to do with him

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 04:56:03 PM »
Did you see my links?

Where in the links does it say he's a Muslim Nazi?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »
Did you see my links?

None of them do
He is calling him a Nazi just because the guy is from Lebanon

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 05:53:21 PM »

I HATE THE LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 05:54:59 PM »
What I meant is that he might have broken away from his religion to pursue a career in sports. I can't think of any other Muslims who made it to the pros so it's possible he's a self hating Muslim. AND I HATE THE LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »
Hey bones, I wouldn't jump to a conclusion.  This can be very beneficial.   If Gary Betteman plays his cards right, he can subvert Muslim youths by getting them to chase NHL hockey dreams and other assimilationist tendencies rather than to follow after their parents and grandparents and their hijabs.     Any assimilation and diluting of Muslim culture is a good thing.     If it helps destroy Islam and muslim culture, great.   

The temptations and the attractions of western culture are very strong, and that is part of why so many Jews assimilated.  But "muslims" are one culture I will not mourn the destruction of by western values.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »
Read the Islamoblog link.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 09:47:24 PM »
With more than a handful of Muslims already in the NFL,    which has been the case for many years,    it was inevitable that a Muslim would end up in the NHL.      Being that the Maple Leafs are a high profile NHL team   (  Canada's largest market is Toronto and they are an original 6 team.   ),    this Muslim player is going to be in the spotlight.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 10:04:30 PM »
Lebanese Muslim Rookie Player Nazem Kadri Impressing In Toronto Maple Leafs Preseason

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=292199

http://islamoblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-being-muslim-in-nhl-could-mean-for.html (warning, Nazi website)

What!?!? It isn't enough to have camelhumpers in our schools, libraries, hospitals, and the Oval Office? Must we have them defiling the last civilized major professional sport (NHL hockey)?  >:(

What will Kadri do when he is upset by a reffing decision he doesn't like (not that that should be a problem--I'm certain the refs will bend over backwards to appease his Koranic behind)? Will he set up Katyusha rocket launchers from the penalty box and shell crowds of opposing fans? Will he organize a raiding party to kidnap the top forwards of opposing teams the night before big games, murder them in cold blood, and use their bodies as a bargaining chip to always get questionable plays called in his favor?  >:(
Bonesfan

Quote from: Islamoblog
Nazem Kadri: A Muslim in the NHL
(6 comments)

For any hockey fans reading this, if you happened to catch the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, you might have seen Brian Burke at the podium, and heard him say "The Toronto Maple Leafs...are pleased to select from the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League, Nazem Kadri."
With the 7th pick in the 2009 Draft, the Toronto Maple Leafs have selected the highest-profile Muslim player in NHL history.
The reason I say highest profile, and not first, is because Kadri is not the first Muslim to play in the NHL. That distinction, as far as my research indicates, belongs to Alain Nasreddine, who, like Kadri, is also Lebanese-Canadian-Muslim. Nasreddine was the first Muslim in the NHL, having been drafted 135th overall by the Florida Panthers in the 1993 Entry Draft. He is currently still playing professionally, albeit for the Pittsburgh Penguins' AHL affiliate team. Thus far in his career, Nasreddine has played only 74 games with 4 different teams and scored only 9 points.
But back to Kadri.
When first selected, video captured him being congratulated by his family, including his grandmother, who could be seen hugging and kissing him while fully covered, wearing a jilbab.
Such an image is powerful, in that it basically sums up the trend of Muslims in Canada. It shows how immigrant Muslims and their Canadian-born children are seamlessly integrating into Canada and Canadian culture. And they are doing so without feeling the need to entirely shed their old cultures, and without feeling like social outsiders in the process. You'd be hard-pressed to find similar images in the United States; especially for someone of Arab descent. And you'd be even further pressed to find a similar situation in Europe, where Muslims are finding themselves increasingly becoming outcast.
I think it also shows the increasing popularity of hockey amongst young Canadian Muslims. Muslim youth have really taken to the game, but like many other immigrant groups, the price for playing is too steep for too many families. However, that doesn't mean the youth don't find other ways to play. There are plenty of streets around the GTA that are housing road hockey games. Playgrounds in schools are filled with children who use jackets as goal posts and baseball caps as goalie gloves. And there are plenty of ball-hockey leagues and teams that are comprised almost entirely of Muslims. Just this year, Team Pakistan, a team housed entirely of young Pakistani-Canadians from the Greater Toronto Area, went to compete in the 2009 World Ball Hockey Championships in Pilson, Czech Republic. They came in 14th place this year.
While I'm sure Kadri is going to be a very good player at the NHL level, I'm sure marketing and tapping into untapped demographics was a key factor in Brian Burke's and the Toronto Maple Leafs decision. After all, there are more than 250,000 Muslims living in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, so hockey is gaining momentum amongst Canadian Muslim youth. Naturally, the next logical step, would now be to find a face to market. Kadri could be that person, should he develop into the type of player Burke thinks he can be.
The NHL and its affiliates in the GTA have already recognized the sizable South Asian community, and have already started to do simulcasts of Hockey Night in Canada in Punjabi. So there is precedent for programs designed to tap into these markets.
Being a high pick in a deep draft for the most popular franchise in hockey, is a lot of pressure to put on Kadri. But if he can make it to star, or even superstar status, he can be the face to which hockey is promoted to Muslim communities and, maybe even the Muslim World. It means his value to the franchise and the league could very well extend far beyond the reach of current NHL markets.
As a Leaf fan and as a young Muslim, I know I'll be watching closely to see how Kadri will be marketed, and how he develops. But more importantly, I'll be watching to see if he can be the leader the Blue and White need to end their championship drought. '67 was along time ago and we need someone to bring the Stanley Cup home. I'm doing du'ah that Kadri will be the one to do it.
Inshallah.

he'll do all that and more.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 10:38:41 PM »

You're a leafs fan or something?  Pens have started up a dynasty.   

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

You're a leafs fan or something?  Pens have started up a dynasty.   

They are not a dynasty win 2 more and then they will be one

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »
Ducks would have won the Cup two straight years (06-07) if Bryzgalov did not have a meltdown against Edmonton in game 3.

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »
I would like to see Milan Lucic beating up Kadri when the Leafs play the Bruins this year. Serbian Canadians > Lebanese Canadians

We need more of this:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 01:01:54 AM »
Milan Lucic is Serb? Cool, I did not know that.  ;D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 01:04:05 AM »
Did you see my links?

None of them do
He is calling him a Nazi just because the guy is from Lebanon

If he was a woman, he would call him "whore"
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
If he was a woman, he would call him "whore"

Don't you have any constructive things to post?