Author Topic: Hezbollah Muslim Nazi Hockey Player About To Enter NHL  (Read 13045 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Hezbollah Muslim Nazi Hockey Player About To Enter NHL
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
If he was a woman, he would call him "whore"

Don't you have any constructive things to post?

Why don't you make a video about Muslim crimes, and upload it to Zootube? That would be a better idea than posting about hockey players.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »
How is an Islamic hockey player irrelevant to JTF?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

There are much more important problems. Why don't you make a great video about Obama's muslim face?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline secularkahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 10:27:07 AM »

I think the point being made is that at this point, we know nothing about hum other than that he is supposedly a Muslim. But without having any other cause to indict him (like, say, an anti-Semitic comment) it is a misuse of energy to work yourself into a rage just because he'll be playing a minor professional sport. Such energy would be better focused on real problems, like global anti-Jewish violence by religious Muslims.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

he'll do all that and more.

You're a leafs fan or something?  Pens have started up a dynasty.   

They are not a dynasty win 2 more and then they will be one

Right, that was why I said "started."   I'm saying it's going to be one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »
I think the point being made is that at this point, we know nothing about hum other than that he is supposedly a Muslim. But without having any other cause to indict him (like, say, an anti-Semitic comment) it is a misuse of energy to work yourself into a rage just because he'll be playing a minor professional sport. Such energy would be better focused on real problems, like global anti-Jewish violence by religious Muslims.

Hockey is not a minor professional sport, and the existence of an Islamic hockey player, especially if he is a really good one (and he appears to be) will go a long way towards causing even more people to feel warm fuzzies in their heart for Muzscum, especially in a liberal and secular place like Canada is.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 11:59:42 AM »

Hockey is not a minor professional sport, and the existence of an Islamic hockey player, especially if he is a really good one (and he appears to be) will go a long way towards causing even more people to feel warm fuzzies in their heart for Muzscum, especially in a liberal and secular place like Canada is.

don't delude yourself

Offline secularkahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »

In Canada it may well be the dominant sport, but in the US, fans are in rather short supply. At least here, it is a minor sport. That aside, I somehow doubt that anybody who has yet to buy into the multiculturalism of the left and embrace Islam are suddenly going to rally around it because one self-declared member of the faith can shoot the occasional puck into a net. I think you seriously overestimate his relevance to anybody other than questionably observant Muslims that want to take pride in his success. If he gives us cause to react that way you have, I can promise you that the rest of us will join you in your opposition to him. But as of yet, I've seen no reason to expend energy worrying about him when there are much bigger issues, like Obama betraying Israel (expected as it was), Netanyahu lacking a spine, and the Jihadists securing a stronger foothold throughout Western Europe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
don't delude yourself

Try saying that on the street in Vancouver, Buffalo, Detroit, or Pittsburgh and see how long you last.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »
Indeed, in a lot of places in the States it is big.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 02:48:44 PM »
In Canada it may well be the dominant sport, but in the US, fans are in rather short supply. At least here, it is a minor sport.
Minor sports would be lacrosse, soccer, polo, etc.

That aside, I somehow doubt that anybody who has yet to buy into the multiculturalism of the left and embrace Islam are suddenly going to rally around it because one self-declared member of the faith can shoot the occasional puck into a net. I think you seriously overestimate his relevance to anybody other than questionably observant Muslims that want to take pride in his success.
Any little inroad will be used as a tool of taqqiyah by the Muslim among the stupid and gullible infidels. These pigs and rats and apes lie awake thinking of ways to subvert our thinking and way of life. He could very well accomplish with hockey what Muhammad Ali accomplished with boxing 45 years ago.

If he gives us cause to react that way you have, I can promise you that the rest of us will join you in your opposition to him. But as of yet, I've seen no reason to expend energy worrying about him when there are much bigger issues, like Obama betraying Israel (expected as it was), Netanyahu lacking a spine, and the Jihadists securing a stronger foothold throughout Western Europe.
Not being the biggest issue facing us is not synonymous with not being a danger that we should be concerned with.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 09:34:21 AM »
HERES jEWISH HOCKEY PLAYERS              http://www.jewishledger.com/articles/2007/10/31/news/news09.txt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »
Had no idea Michael Cammalleri was Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »
Had no idea Michael Cammalleri was Jewish.
heres another guy    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicklas_Grossman 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »
Had no idea either. Grossman is a fairly typical Scandinavian-type name.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »
Had no idea either. Grossman is a fairly typical Scandinavian-type name.
Yes It's common among Jews also

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
Most of the so-called "Jewish" names (those ending in -berg or -stein or -man/mann) are quite common to Germanic or Scandinavian groups.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
Most of the so-called "Jewish" names (those ending in -berg or -stein or -man/mann) are quite common to Germanic or Scandinavian groups.

The names were invented in Europe so it makes sense.  I think it started (the making up last names thing) in Germany too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 10:11:08 PM »
I think Chaim said that some big German countess offered Jews sanctuary in Germany in the 1700s in exchange for adopting Germanic names.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 10:17:26 PM »
I think Chaim said that some big German countess offered Jews sanctuary in Germany in the 1700s in exchange for adopting Germanic names.
Oh. Could be.  I never heard of that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
I might be getting it wrong. It might have been Catherine the Great, in reference to Russia (she was of German heritage). Chaim would know for sure. Chaim's knowledge of Jewish history is just mindboggling.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »
He's going to be in the minors all season.