Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 4, 2009  (Read 8725 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 4, 2009
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 03:16:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I would like to follow-up on the info that Zionist Revolutionary provided,   regarding the comments that Debbie Schlussel says Sean Hannity is an anti-semite.

While I don't know for sure what's in Sean Hannity's heart,     I would be very surprised if he was truly an Anti-Semite.      One of Sean Hannity's close friends is Mark Levin,   who Hannity praises consistently and has an open invite on Hannity's programs.       Two of Hannity's frequent guests on his programs are Dick Morris and Bernie Goldberg.      In addition,    a number of Hannity's non-Jewish guests are very pro-Israel.      Hannity himself has been a vocal pro-Israel supporter.

In my opinion,    Hal Turner has no credibility.    He has an evil agenda and very likely wants to discredit Sean Hannity.     Like you have said many times,    Nazism is really left wing,   not right wing.         If Hannity was anti-Black,    from the standpoint of how Nazi's view blacks,   why would Hannity bring on his program such guests as J.C. Watts,   Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson,   and Star Parker?   

Granted,    Sean Hannity does invite some hideous individuals to his programs,    including some anti-semites such as nazi Pat Buchanon.       However,   I think its from the standpoint that these guests can help generate ratings and add to the discussions.       Not because Hannity agrees with them on each and every point.      While I rather the likes of Buchanon and James Traficant not get any publicity,    each show host has a different approach of how they feel its best to conduct their program.      This doesn't automatically make them nazis.

Having said all of this,      the only decision by Sean Hannity that I can't accept at all is his reluctance to put you on one of his shows as a guest.      I believe Hannity and many other Conservative talk show hosts believe that you would help increase their ratings for that program and in the short term.    Yet,      my guess is they are afraid that JTF will ultimately draw masses of people away from their shows since they don't have the guts to go the extra mile in regard to being totally politically incorrect.

Any comments and thoughts about what I expressed is certainly welcomed.

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 06:32:52 PM »
What is the most conclusive proof that obama is a muslim?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you think any vegetables or fruits are non healthy, for example I hear that avocado is high in fat and calories.
Also is their any reason why you restrict yourself from meat, what are the risk of eating meat ?and for the gentiles what are the dangers of eating pork

In a different topic did you happen to catch a documentary entitled "Israel " rise of the right"? I found it really interesting and it was an opportunity to see the faces and the struggles of the people you mention fighting the struggle for the land of Israel in their homeland. Do you know of any other documentaries about kahanist or right wing Israelis? Also I just read an article on the al jazeera website that said quote"During the 19th century, Jews and Arabs lived together peacefully in Hebron." don't you hate how easily a media outlet can distort history so badly that anyone can pass along and swallow up lies and take it for facts, after seeing stuff like this I don't know of other sources other than jtf to get facts from.

Thanks again, John.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:50:58 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline PaulIngram

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »
Could you please explain the Jewish laws on giving to charity?
Please make it clear if these laws still apply now that we have income tax.

Also is it inflation adjusted?

For example if you invest $100 at 4% interest you will end up with $104.
But by the time you pay income tax and adjust for a years worth of inflation, have you really made $4?
It could be argued that you have barely broke even and may have even lost money.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I hope you had an easy fast and are well.

I wanted to ask you a question that probably nobody knows the answer to for sure.  Is the average Israeli really bothered by its government's action?  On the one hand we see surveys saying most Israelis are traditionally Jewish, do not want more expulsions, many would like to encourage Arabs to leave.  On the other hand they keep voting in either the left wing or the phoney right wing.  Is it possible that they are somewhat frustrated by their government's actions but when push comes to shove, are war weary, afraid of the Americans, more concerned about their daily lives than politics etc etc?

On a short side note, would not an intelligent policy to react to terror be to hit the Arabs in the one place they seem to hurt, territory.  Every terror attack from Gaza would be met by confiscation of some quantity (be it an acre, or square kilometer) of territory from Gaza with an assurance that it will never be returned.  Attacks that originate from Judea and Samaria would be met with confiscation of land from control Abbas' command.  Same for Lebanon and Hezballah.  Hamas, Abbas,Hezballah etc. would clean the terror up quickly in that case.  I know we don't want to live with Hamas or the Al Asqua Martyr Brigades as neighbors but if we are shouldn't we find an effective way to get them to behave.  Of course this would be a supplement to targeted killings, retalliatory strikes etc. not a substitute.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »
If Netanyahu strikes Iran's Nuclear plant, will your opinion of him change?