Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 4, 2009  (Read 8726 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 4, 2009
« on: September 26, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Fran Drescher? All I know of her is that she has that annoying New York accent that many self-hating Jews have. You know, the Gary Ackerman/Chuck Schumer type Jews.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:51:17 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 4, 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If Chicago was chosen to host the 2016 Olympics do you think it would have been a good thing?
It would have created jobs for the construction industry by having them build structures to host them.
It would bring in revenue for the state as well as the city.

The downside is that it would be prime ground for a terrorist attack like what happened in Atlanta.

Do the pros outweigh the cons?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 08:15:30 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

About a month and a half ago I was having a conversation with a JTF member who had a somewhat cynical attitude towards Israelis. I pointed out to this person that most Israelis are open to at least hearing the message of Hayamin. This member replied by saying that it is beyond the pale that after all the years of genocide the Arabs have subjected them to that this would even be an issue. This person thinks that just out of common sense, Israelis should all on their own desperately want to throw the Arabs out after all they have done, regardless of whether they have an effective movement advocating that. I had to admit that this person has a point. It does seem to me like almost no people on earth value their own lives as little as Israelis.

I think that what the person was getting at is that they did not understand how any halfways-sane Jew could for a second attribute any notion of "human rights" to the Fakestinians. This ultimately is what is holding us and real rightism back in Israel and fueling such ghastly decisions as the freeing of 200 terrorists for a couple of dead bodies.

Here's what I mean--it is easy to say that no more Israeli soldiers would be abducted and killed if Israel started killing a hundred terrorists in jail for each day that a soldier is held and burying their bodies with pig parts, or that ghastly martyrdom attacks on innocent Jews would cease if the IDF blew up an Arab hospital, school, or nursing home in retaliation for each shahid murder spree. The fact is, though, that if the Israeli government did that (yeah right), most Israelis' reactions would range from regret to outrage. Like it or not, virtually all Israeli Jews across the political spectrum--and I am excluding the Feces Now Nazis of Semitic descent--have been conditioned and brainwashed into believing the Hellenized lie that no matter how horrible Islamic atrocities are, Jews must "play fair", "fight honorably", "uphold our standards", and other such garbage. For instance, at the time that Samir Kuntar (ys"vz) was captured, some voices in Israel wanted this bastard executed, but the consensus was that it would not be right to do so because he was a "minor" and it would provoke worldwide outrage at such a "human rights violation". This BS is what is really dooming Israel.

Some of this is due to secularity (a lack of faith in G-d for Israel's protection and therefore a corresponding fear of the of the goyim), but it is also due to the fact that most Israelis have, to varying degrees, genuinely been programmed to feel this way due to a lifetime of indoctrination by the Bolshevik state-corporate-educational apparatus.

How can Hayamin go about fighting this "human-rights" nonsense? It seems almost like a chicken/egg situation; in order for Hayamin to succeed most Israelis will have to stop viewing Arab mass murderers as having any "civil rights", but that won't happen unless we are in power and can change the entire political culture.

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 08:14:05 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline Jay_D

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 08:14:39 PM »
Chaim shalom, how are you feeling צדיק?...

I have a lot to ask you about this week, but I'll try to keep it short.

First, concerning your affirmative action story from last week, All I can say is - WOW!
I thought you might bring up a funny story as usual, but this one was quite distributing,
especially because of the tender age of the children involved, I mean this goes beyond disgraceful behavior,
this is nothing short of child abuse, and these vile pigs should have CPS come in and take their kids away a.s.a.p
Unbelievable...!

Any way here's my questions for this week.

1. Have you noticed all these "OBAMA" chantings that have been taking place in public schools and pre-schools?
(this country looks more and more like soviet Russia with Obama and his unconstitutional "Czars" and school chantings).
anyway, at first I thought it was simple random acts of stupidity by the teachers themselves,
but this CAN'T be coincidence, since more and more of these videos keep popping on youtube,
on one of the latest videos you can actually hear the kids chanting "Barack Hussein Obama - MM mmm mm",
they actually chanted "mm mm mm" the poor kids, a lot of them white.
and then you hear the ape-teacher behind the camera saying "Uhhh I like the sound of that"!
Is this still America, Chaim? what's happening here?
do you think there might be some "hidden agenda" behind all these cases, possibly arranged by Obama's administration?

2. I see that according to a survey conducted by FNC, 61% of Americans would support a US military action in Iran,
more surprisingly is that out of those 61%, 53% are democrats and 73% are republicans,
so in other words, out of all the democrats that were asked if America should attack Iran, a majority of 53% answered - yes.
Do you think that this could help pressure Obama enough to attack his fellow Muslims? 'cause I doubt it.
and by the way, did you see Sarkozy's speech in the UN? it's like we're in the twilight zone or something...
We now live in a reality in which the FRENCH leader thinks the AMERICAN leader is too soft on Iran, amazing...

4. My last question is about Israel.
What would happen to Israel if Iran becomes nuclear חס וחלילה?
Is it ok for jews to leave Israel for the sake of פיקוח נפש דוחה שבת?
I recall that according to the jewish "הלכה", a jew must never leave Israel, but also that this rule has a few exceptions.
Is saving jewish lives (ושמרתם את נפשותיכם), considered to be one of those exceptions?
What can Israelis do, if their county should overnight become a live target for a nuclear attack that can take place at any minute?
Will it be ok for jewish families with young children to move from Israel to a safer place for the sake of פיקוח נפש דוחה שבת?
I ask because I know some religious Israelis that are seriously talking about leaving Israel if that happens.

I hope that wasn't too long for the show,
I have so much to ask, I appreciate your time and effort.

May g-d bless you and watch over you and all of us jews and righteous gentiles, in these uncertain times.

חג סוכות שמח,
Jay-d.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:32:10 PM by Jay_D »
"There were a lot of great blacks in history that never get credit..., King Kong"
(Chaim Ben Pesach - "Brazilia" Video)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Iran? What is the history of the Middle East? What is obama doing up to this poin and what will he do by the end of 2009?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:06:16 PM by Jorje15 »

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of the obsession some American Jews have with Jewish baseball players and other professional athletes? Is it because Jewish professional athletes give the impression that Jews are physically strong? Or do you think it's because Jews have always been successful in fields that require a strong intellectual capacity such as law, business, science, and medicine, and some Jews think they should be successful in non-intellectual fields as well? It's worth noting that most Jewish professional athletes are bad role models for other Jews. For example, the Jewish basketball payer Jordan Farmar and the Jewish football player Igor Olshansky are covered with tatoos. Most Jewish professional atheltes are also intermarried and play on shabbat and holidays.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:31:36 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think people should get the swine flu vaccine? I've been going back and forth on it myself. I usually get the regular seasonal flu vaccine but the swine flu vaccine seems to be being pushed by Obama and other evil people, so that makes me nervous about it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:07:41 PM by Rubystars »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim, I'm baffled, we the Jewish people are the most smartest in the world, yet 72% of Jewish Americans voted fo obama. If us Jews are so smart, explain why obama received so many Jewish votes where the evidence is so overwhelming that obama is anti-semetic.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 10:48:17 AM »
Dear Chaim, good Moed. Why are there a lot people who support Netanyahu? Is he really one of the worst Prime Ministers? Thanks and Chag Sameach.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:51:10 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 11:19:41 AM »
Chaim:

Hope you are well!  Here are my comments / questions for the week:

(1) It bothers me to no end that there are very few Jews, save you and the Jews and Righteous Gentiles of this forum, who have the guts to stand up for Israel and call a spade a spade - m-m-m.  I can't tell you how many times I flip through the channels at 11:00 PM to watch the news and come across Pat Robertson on the 700 Club standing up for Israel in an uncompromising way.  G-d bless him!  Why is it that Bible Believing Christians, I mean the true born-agains and evangelicals, have a better command of Jewish destiny in the Holylad  than so many Jews!  I know Jews are a stiffed neck people but are they also meat-heads?  Have you had any contact with the Reverend Robertson or any other Evangelical leaders recently and do they support JTF's efforts in Israel?

(2) Do you think the American Military should get out of Afghanistan?

(3) I once heard that Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a best seller in Japan? Japan is a xenophobic country with virtually no Jews.  Why would this book be a best seller? U can understand why it would be a best seller is Saudi Arabia?  What is your opinion?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:35:19 PM by Nekama »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,
On Yom Kippur, I often see orthodox Ashkenazi men walking around wearing Kittels and Streimels. What is your opinion of these garments? As I understand it, there is no religious commandment to wear anything on one's head other than a Kippa. The Streimel especially seems very excessive, as it costs anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 or even more. Also, I may be mistaken but I believe the Kittel is associated with burial? Why do these Jews wear these items for prayer on Yom Kippur or otherwise?
For some reason I associate this style of dress with the ignorant slobs of the anti-Zionist movement (neturai karta and others like them, yemach shemam). Speaking of the latter group, do you believe leaders such as "Rabbi" Yisrol Dovid Weiss will burn in gehenom for their evil deeds?
Tiyeh Bari, Chaim! Tzom kal.
Gimatria

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 12:36:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I find that very frequently in discussions of the Holocaust, people will bring up the other groups who were persecuted by the Nazis, especially Gypsies and homosexuals. Those are the two groups that I find come up most. It is of course true that the Nazis killed a lot of people that weren't Jewish. But I view the Holocaust as a specifically anti-Jewish movement. Hitler's goal was always to exterminate the Jews and this was the primary objective of his policies. Anybody else who was killed was secondary to this goal. Some people act like Hitler just wanted to kill everyone who didn't fit his ideal and that the Jews just happened to be one of those people; they talk about the Holocaust as if it was simply a large-scale massacre of which Jews were just one of many victims. Sometimes I wonder about the motives of people who claim this. Do you think they are trying to somehow undermine the Jews by bringing up these other groups? 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 10:06:11 PM by Trace »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 12:40:40 PM »
reserved.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 12:47:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim

There are leap months in the Jewish calander.  How often does Adar II come around?  Why is Adar repeated and not another month?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:17:16 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about that Israeli government gave out 10 persons for only a video about that IDF soldier?

Isn't it shame? Why don't they do actions for Gilad? (If I'm right, it is his name)

G-d bless you, and your family,
Peter
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:31:36 PM by ProudAndZionist »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 02:46:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

a couple of questions this week:

1. What is your take on the kaparot ritual? you know the practice of swinging a live chicken over your head so that it will somehow take away your sins and then slaughtering this chicken.  To me it seems bizarre and not in the spirit of Judaism, but more in the spirit of voodoo you would see practiced in Haiti or Africa.  Besides the obvious facts that this is cruelty to animals which goes against the teachings of the Torah, I have done some research and found that some major sages such as Maimonides, Nachmanides, Joseph Ben Ephraim Karo, the Vilna Gaon, and many others were completely opposed to this ritual, calling it paganism that was probably rooted from the Canaanites or other goy tribes that had contact with the people of Israel.
considering that it is so controversial, then why is it still encouraged in many Jewish circles? wouldn't it be wise to just abstain from these kinds of rituals? I mean how can ones sins be transferred onto a chicken anyways? what's next, are we going to start believing in rabbits feet and four leaf clovers too??
please give us your insights, and also those held by Ha Rav Kahane zichrono le vracha...

2. Chaim I notice that u have made some humorous remarks about blacks in some of your segments that could be perceived by many people as offensive and racist. Whites and other races are often made fun of by blacks but rarely is it seen the other way around so in that sense it is refreshing and blacks shouldn't expect double standards. Considering that you came up in Brooklyn and Queens I'm sure that you felt a lot of Black racism against you as well as in prison so people should understand your anger. On the other hand, we must recognize that there are many blacks who stand with us like Alan Keyes and Reverend David Manning and the Blacks against Obama organization and there is a very large population of black Christian Americans that do not harbor any hatred towards the Jewish people. Do u feel that some of your jokes could be turning off this large population of Christian, conservative blacks as well as alienate Ethiopian Jews and other black Jews that could be potential supporters of the JTF. Have you ever considered dedicating one of your segments towards those in the black community who stand with us and reaching out to them?

Thanks and G-d Bless!
GZ
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:20:18 AM by Golani Zionist »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A) Do you believe that every ethnic group should get its own state?
B) Do you believe that neo-merchantilism is a good economic and national ideology?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 06:47:34 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 01:30:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
This was my first Yom Kippur in Israel - what an unforgettable experience! The first evening of Yom Kippur I went to a Sephardi synagogue and the second day I spent at Ashkenazim temple - in both I felt among brothers!

I am afraid that I sound like an annoying broken record, but I really encourage you to put more efforts into finding your soul mate. You should see how many decent and great looking women are here in Israel.  I am certain that many of the decent right wing women would love your qualities even though you are a scrawny guy with a long distance commitment. But hey, this can easily be fixed with some whole wheat pasta and free weights! ;D

One more point - while observing Israeli and American youth, I 100% support your focus on Israel - Israel is where the future is for the Jewish people. What a great youth Israel has! America is as good as dead for Jews. You should know how often in Israel I hear French, Spanish and English (American, English, South African and Australian accents!)

May all your wishes come through in the New Year! May you be pleasantly surprised of how well your year went when you celebrate next Rosh HaShana! Shana Tova ve Gmar Hatima Tova!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 05:09:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks so much for another great week of Ask JTF. I hope that the coming year brings you much closer to your goals.

Here are my questions for this week.

1)  Do you think the following scenario is too far-fetched?

Obama wants to lead the "New World Order". Two things stand in his way: Some 50% of the American people and Israel. Obama needs to flip one and get rid of the other to advance his socialist nightmare dream.

Now, the Obamunist and his demented party are already well into destroying America's economy. It stands on a shaky leg as is. He just needs to give that wobbly leg a knock to bring the whole economy crashing down, but he needs to do it in a way where he escapes blame.

Enter the oldest scapegoat in the world——the Jews; now better known as the State of Israel.

Obama and the rest of the world's evildoers have left Israel no option but to strike Iran. This could very well lead to the Persian Gulf and Arab oil fields going up in a cauldron of fire. Gas and oil prices shoot through the roof sending the already severely maimed American economy spiralling downward. The "recovery" that never was, falls completely apart, and America tumbles into a deep depression.

Obama says, "Hey things were going great until those arrogant Jews, I mean, Israelis, bombed Iran. And you know, just another couple of weeks of negotiations, and I know for a fact that we'd have had some real progress with Iran. What a shame! The Israelis really screwed us over."

The world and media join the 'blame Israel' game, complete with non-stop video and photos of poor Iranian and Palestinian collateral damage from the war. Soon Jews and Jewish interests are being attacked all over the world. The entire world unites against little Israel, and the rest, as the saying goes, is prophesy.

Sound far-fetched? Perhaps, but not nearly as far-fetched as it might have sounded eight months ago. What do you think?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!

Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 08:07:49 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim

The arrest of film director Roman Polanski in Switzerland made the news around the world.

In 1977, while he was in the villa of Jack Nicholson with a 13-years-old girl, he gave drugs to her and raped her.
He was able to escape the USA and since then he is living in Paris travelling around Europe.
So I have the following questions:

1. Chaim, you are a moderate. If you were the judge, what kind of punishment would you give to Roman Polanski?
2. What do you think of the film "The Pianist" which won the Oscar in 2002?
3. What do you think of Polanski in general as an artist.

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 11:41:23 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 01:55:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think interracial marriages are okay, if the couple shared the same religion? If so, would you ever consider marrying a righteous black Jewish woman?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »
Shalom Reb Chaim,

please read for us psalm 23 in Hebrew.

Sincerly,

Ullrich
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:32:23 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 09:22:56 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Do you think the Jewish people will ever have another leader like Joshua?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 01:20:15 AM »
Hi Chaim,

You may have been asked this before, but what do you think of the British National Party (BNP)?  I'm sure you know they're gaining popularity because of their anti-Muslim agenda. Are they a legitimate right-wing conservative party?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:45:25 PM by Sparky »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 01:46:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Chag Sameach! Debbie Schlussel says Sean Hannity is an anti-semite, and uses Nazis like Hal Turner as proof. She quotes Turner as saying that Sean secretly shares his Nazi views on Jews, Blacks, and Hispanics. Recently on his radio show he had James Traficant on. He's a former congressman who just got out of prison, and he blames the "Israel lobby" for his legal problems, saying that Israel controls the news media and both houses of congress. Although Hannity rebuked him on his Fox television show, Debbie says that his willingness to have people like him on his shows is proof that he secretly agrees with their views and is propagating them without having any of the baggage of being called an anti-semite. What do you think?