Author Topic: How not to Rob a liquor story. Lead role played by a [censored]  (Read 1705 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
How not to Rob a liquor story. Lead role played by a [censored]
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:09:57 AM »
:::D :::D

I've some very stupid [censored] but this one trumps them all. Have a laugh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How not to Rob a liquor story. Lead role played by a schvartza
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 02:40:46 AM »
Wow, this is really a genious.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 04:13:16 AM »
I think I saw this before in "The stupidest criminals of the world" (or something like that). When he felt inside the store ( I think it was a drinks cash-and-carry) he has drank and when he wanted to escape he wanted to go to same way he came inside. Through the roof. But he failed. Then the police came and arrested him.  ;D

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 09:10:34 AM »
NO! This can't be. Television told me that all the smartest people in the world are schvartzas! You mean T.V. is lying to me?  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 09:29:35 AM »
NO! This can't be. Television told me that all the smartest people in the world are schvartzas! You mean T.V. is lying to me?  :::D

You know whats said.... Repeat the lie enough and soon people will start to believe its the truth... That lie will take a great deal of repeating!! Anyone that's lived around schvartzas will never be convinced unless they are as mentally challenged as the schvartzas themselves.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

lol. Can you imagine a white person robbing a liquor store owned by a schvartza?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
Thats funny stuff  :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »

lol. Can you imagine a white person robbing a liquor store owned by a schvartza?

I don't think this will happen very often. Because the stuff they sell in their shops might cause a cultural barrier.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 01:59:08 PM »
i'm surprised he didnt crack his head open on the second fall, and then on the third fall he didnt brak his back on those bottles.  dumb as dog doody but pretty resiliant physically gotta give him that much...lol

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

I don't think this will happen very often. Because the stuff they sell in their shops might cause a cultural barrier.

What I meant was if Hollywood came up with that stuff. You know Hollywood likes to distort the truth?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »
It's unusual to have a door that needs a key to be unlocked from the inside.  That being the case, the shvatzah was locked in the store from the inside. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »
i'm surprised he didnt crack his head open on the second fall, and then on the third fall he didnt brak his back on those bottles.  dumb as dog doody but pretty resiliant physically gotta give him that much...lol
The head is the hardest part of that beast :::D G-d forbid anyone should ever have  a confrontation with one of them critters but if anyone does they should never go for the head the knees are their weak point. I am sure the old time cops broke many excellent nightsticks on rock like heads.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »

What I meant was if Hollywood came up with that stuff. You know Hollywood likes to distort the truth?

Yes I know.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »
The head is the hardest part of that beast :::D G-d forbid anyone should ever have  a confrontation with one of them critters but if anyone does they should never go for the head the knees are their weak point. I am sure the old time cops broke many excellent nightsticks on rock like heads.

its true, their heads are hard from all the rocks thats inside it...but funny enough i have fought a few of them in my time, and found that a beer bottle over that same hard head does wonders :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »
I saw a clip on Fox news not long ago about some guy who robbed a bank, he left behind his drivers license at the bank counter.....and the police arrested him a few hours later.

Was the guy that fell through the ceiling of the liquor store the same guy that fell over the fence?
I think he would have given up after the first fall!

Shalom - Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:40 AM »
I saw a clip on Fox news not long ago about some guy who robbed a bank, he left behind his drivers license at the bank counter.....and the police arrested him a few hours later.

Was the guy that fell through the ceiling of the liquor store the same guy that fell over the fence?
I think he would have given up after the first fall!

Shalom - Dox

I've read about stupid mistakes my crooks like that, too. Crazy.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »
Why is this sticky?

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 02:22:33 PM »
Thanks for that! Cracked me up, and made my day.

I think that today he is working as Obama's "Small Business Czar". Either that or Michelle Obama's personal fitness trainer.  :o