Author Topic: Disgusting Leftist Cockroach Dave Letterman Admits He Is A Man-Slut  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jokes, Apologies on Letterman Show

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jokes-apologies-from-david-letterman-on-his-show/29057?nc

This is the wonderful person who attacked Bristol Palin's morals. The king of the late-night slop trough is admitting that not only did he screw every female staffer he had, but cheated on his wife.

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Jokes, apologies from David Letterman on his show
Associated Press - October 6, 2009 2:15 AM PDT

NEW YORK - David Letterman, days after revealing on air that he'd been sexually involved with women from his television program, apologized to his wife on Monday's "Late Show," saying she had been "horribly hurt by my behavior" and stating flat-out those affairs "are in the past."

The CBS late-night host, building on Thursday's startling confessional, vowed to repair his relationship with his wife, Regina Lasko, whom he married in March after a years-long courtship.

"Let me tell you folks, I got my work cut out for me," he said ruefully.

As Letterman faced Monday's show, and the shows that will come after, it was clear that how he deals with his messy situation could prove to be a defining chapter in his long TV career. And, ironically, it could clinch his recent ratings victory in late-night TV.

His dilemma was Topic A on the show as he mixed wisecracks with contrition in a virtuoso balancing act. Noting the cool fall weather, he reported, "It's chilly outside my house; chilly INSIDE my house."

Then he cautioned the audience, "This is only Phase 1 of the scandal. Phase 2: Next week I go on 'Oprah' and sob."

A bit later, guest Steve Martin gave Letterman his kidding consolation: "It proves that you're a human being. And we weren't really that sure before."

Martin Short, making an unannounced appearance, playfully plopped himself in Martin's lap.

"You spend one more minute on his lap, you're gonna get blackmailed," Letterman quipped.

Monday's show was the first Letterman had taped since Thursday, when he disclosed that he had had sexual relationships with women who worked for him and said that he had been the victim of a $2 million blackmail threat.

During the hour, he also apologized to his staff, which, he said, had been subjected to "being browbeaten and humiliated" by reporters since his revelations.

"My thanks to the staff for, once again, putting up with something stupid I've gotten myself involved in," he said.

Letterman, 62, began dating Lasko in 1986, and they have a son, Harry, who was born in November 2003. All the affairs took place before Letterman's marriage, said Tom Keaney, spokesman for Letterman's production company, Worldwide Pants.

Letterman arrived on stage Monday to applause and cheers from his studio audience. After drinking it in, he grinned sheepishly and inquired, with a mock stammer, "Did your, did your weekend just fly by?"

After pausing for the audience's sympathetic laughter, he went on: "I mean, I'll be honest with you folks — right now, I would give anything to be hiking on the Appalachian Trail."

"I got into the car this morning," he added, "and the navigation lady wasn't speaking to me. Ouch."

In a more somber display, Letterman voiced his mea culpas. Regarding his wife, he said that, "if you hurt a person and it's your responsibility, you try to fix it."

Letterman has offered no specifics about how many women he had sex with.

But the CBS producer accused of blackmailing Letterman used pages from a former assistant's diary that described an affair with the "Late Show" host, a law enforcement official said Monday. The ex-assistant, Stephanie Birkitt, went to live with CBS News producer Robert Halderman, who found her diary describing her relationship with Letterman and used it to help blackmail him, the law enforcement official said Monday on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing.

Halderman, a producer for the true-crime show "48 Hours Mystery," pleaded not guilty last week to extortion charges.

The flood of attention on Letterman was inevitable, and the way he initially dealt with this maelstrom recalled an embarrassing dilemma for another star in 1995.

For a celebrity the caliber of Hugh Grant, publicity — including speculation of career suicide — was unavoidable when he was arrested with a prostitute on Hollywood's Sunset Strip 14 years ago. But then he retreated to NBC's "The Tonight Show" to try to explain.

Host Jay Leno wasted no time before asking an instant classic of a question: "What the hell were you thinking?!"

Grant's appearance provided him with some needed image rehab. It also vaulted ratings runner-up "Tonight" past Letterman's "Late Show," a leadership position Leno held through his retirement from late night earlier this year.

Since then, Letterman has reclaimed a ratings edge over new "Tonight" host Conan O'Brien.

And now he may have truly sealed the deal. Beloved by viewers and critics for decades, he has abruptly freshened the enduring Letterman brand and demonstrated he still has the ability to surprise even fans who thought they knew him well.

Indeed, a legendary late-night host has nothing but praise for Letterman's skill at crisis management.

But it isn't the first time Letterman has shown finesse in managing a firestorm.

In June, he had a run-in with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin over jokes made at the expense of her teenage daughter. He emerged from a tumultuous few days of protests and demands for his dismissal with a ratings jolt. And thanks to the dumb-luck timing of the flap, he also handily upstaged his much-hyped NBC rival just as O'Brien was taking over as "Tonight" host.

Letterman apologized to Palin and her family in what became another one of his memorable performances. But he has never stopped making jokes at Palin's expense — including yet another apology to her on Monday's show, just for good measure.

___

Associated Press writer Jake Coyle contributed to this report.

Let us pray this human roach is soon removed from us.

Bonesfan

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Disgusting Leftist Cockroach Dave Letterman Admits He Is A Man-Slut
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 11:13:35 AM »
Not going to pray for his death

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 11:42:10 AM »
Not going to pray for his death

Same here.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 11:45:39 AM »
Letterman is a piece of garbage as far as I'm concerned, I never found his jokes funny, Leno is 20 times the comedian he is (or tries to be), and letterman just comes off as one of those ignorant liberal schmucks who plays up to ignorant audience/viewers by parroting stupid jokes that promote liberal agenda, and anyone against liberal agenda must be an 'idiot' to be derided.   The most trite form of humor there is. 

And now letterman proves the real idiot is his disgraced self.

It's annoying to have to watch the 11 oclock news actually do a newstory about the upcoming letterman show, I could not care less.   It's a cheap ploy by the network to boost his ratings by having news stories about his scandal on the news program of the same channel that preceeds his dumb show.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 02:36:06 PM »
what gets me is that they says its "breaking news". I wouldn't be surprised if this is all done for ratings

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »
And he had the audacity to talk about Sarah Palin and her family.. He is not even equal to a hair on Palin's head, this pig.. And talking about raping a minor he is a perverted pedo sick freak
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 05:53:15 PM »
I don't pay attention to any of the filthy animals like Letterman, Leno, or any other of the night time circus clowns. Antics like Letterman's "mia culpas" are designed to bolster sagging ratings nothing more.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »
I don't pay attention to any of the filthy animals like Letterman, Leno, or any other of the night time circus clowns. Antics like Letterman's "mia culpas" are designed to bolster sagging ratings nothing more.

Hi cjd,
I couldn't agree with you more.
You are spot on.
This event did occur but, he chose to put it on the air for the ratings boost.
Plain & simple.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »
Frankly, I don't understand how Letterman managed to even have his own show for all these years.  The man is boring!  Why would anyone want to stay up to watch him?  He has no talent. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »
Frankly, I don't understand how Letterman managed to even have his own show for all these years.  The man is boring!  Why would anyone want to stay up to watch him?  He has no talent. 

Agree 100%

But liberals love a self-congratulating experience...   maybe that's it

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »
I like it sometimes when he does his top 10.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »
This is only one of the many reasons to pray for his death.  As usual, if someone's political views show lack of morality, chances are they're going to be immoral in their private life.

I do not pray for the death of anyone but my enemies... Each person, actually Every person, Jew and gentile alike is guilty of sin. And Torah does not say one sin is worse than another sin. The sin of Shabbat desecration is Death, the penalty for Adultery is Death, the sin of murder is Death. The sin of homosexual relations is Death. We are all judged, and having spent a good deal of time over Yom Kippur davening for all of Klal Yisroel, I learned that judgement is even harsher for those who seek to be righteous. So it is dangerous to be so judgemental to others, even those in high places...

I could bring several sources from Talmud to back this up. But let me just bring the Pirkie Avos which I think expresses this idea:

Avos 1

6. Joshua the son of Perachia and Nitai the Arbelite received from them. Joshua the son of Perachia would say: Assume for yourself a master, acquire for yourself a friend, and judge every man to the side of merit.

8. Judah the son of Tabbai and Shimon the son of Shotach received from them. Judah the son of Tabbai would say: When sitting in judgement, do not act as a counselor-at-law. When the litigants stand before you, consider them both guilty; and when they leave your courtroom, having accepted the judgement, regard them as equally righteous.

Avos 2

4. ...

Hillel would say: Do not separate yourself from the community. Do not believe in yourself until the day you die. Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place. Do not say something that is not readily understood in the belief that it will ultimately be understood [or: Do not say something that ought not to be heard even in the strictest confidence, for ultimately it will be heard]. And do not say "When I free myself of my concerns, I will study,'' for perhaps you will never free yourself.

Avos 3

15. All is foreseen, and freedom of choice is granted. The world is judged with goodness, but in accordance with the amount of man's positive deeds.

Avos 4

7. His son, Rabbi Ishmael would say: One who refrains from serving as a judge avoids hatred, thievery and false oaths. One who frivolously hands down rulings is a fool, wicked and arrogant.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 12:11:02 AM »
This is only one of the many reasons to pray for his death.  As usual, if someone's political views show lack of morality, chances are they're going to be immoral in their private life.

I agree, this animal is not worth the oxygen he steals from human beings.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »

I do not pray for the death of anyone but my enemies... Each person, actually Every person, Jew and gentile alike is guilty of sin. And Torah does not say one sin is worse than another sin. The sin of Shabbat desecration is Death, the penalty for Adultery is Death, the sin of murder is Death. The sin of homosexual relations is Death. We are all judged, and having spent a good deal of time over Yom Kippur davening for all of Klal Yisroel, I learned that judgement is even harsher for those who seek to be righteous. So it is dangerous to be so judgemental to others, even those in high places...

I could bring several sources from Talmud to back this up. But let me just bring the Pirkie Avos which I think expresses this idea:

Avos 1

6. Joshua the son of Perachia and Nitai the Arbelite received from them. Joshua the son of Perachia would say: Assume for yourself a master, acquire for yourself a friend, and judge every man to the side of merit.

8. Judah the son of Tabbai and Shimon the son of Shotach received from them. Judah the son of Tabbai would say: When sitting in judgement, do not act as a counselor-at-law. When the litigants stand before you, consider them both guilty; and when they leave your courtroom, having accepted the judgement, regard them as equally righteous.

Avos 2

4. ...

Hillel would say: Do not separate yourself from the community. Do not believe in yourself until the day you die. Do not judge your fellow until you have stood in his place. Do not say something that is not readily understood in the belief that it will ultimately be understood [or: Do not say something that ought not to be heard even in the strictest confidence, for ultimately it will be heard]. And do not say "When I free myself of my concerns, I will study,'' for perhaps you will never free yourself.

Avos 3

15. All is foreseen, and freedom of choice is granted. The world is judged with goodness, but in accordance with the amount of man's positive deeds.

Avos 4

7. His son, Rabbi Ishmael would say: One who refrains from serving as a judge avoids hatred, thievery and false oaths. One who frivolously hands down rulings is a fool, wicked and arrogant.

Good point Muman
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 01:52:13 AM »

Avos 1

Avos 2

4. ...

Avos 3

Avos 4

Good point Muman

Yes, very good point.
I, too, agree with Muman.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 08:31:18 AM »

Why do people watch this ugly, toothless, leftist pig?
I rather watch a documentary on migration of the meal worm.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 10:15:39 AM »

Absolutely!