Author Topic: Isn't it amazing how dogs act better then most people.. For animal lovers  (Read 584 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Hi Wolf, this is a sad and touching video. I have seen it before and what a shame on the humans who didn't stop to help...even when another dog's life was at risk.

Shalom - Dox

Notice how the cars didn't even slow down or stop!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I feel sad for the dog that got hit but the other dog was so heroic!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Poor doggie!  I couldn't watch the whole thing.  So sad!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Luckily it turned out thanks to the other dog that rescued, the one that got hit was spotted by people and taken to an animal hospital and survived.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think they need a spay and neuter program for feral dogs just like people have been doing for feral cats. I don't think they could have stopped because it was a busy highway plus rabies is a big risk in other countries even though it's not so much here in the USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I think they need a spay and neuter program for feral dogs just like people have been doing for feral cats. I don't think they could have stopped because it was a busy highway plus rabies is a big risk in other countries even though it's not so much here in the USA.

I am not sure but, I think this video was from another country.  And yu are right Rubystars, when I was in Asia I can't tell you the amount of stray dogs I saw just lying around highways.  Not dead but lying there and it is dangerous for them, for people.