Poll

Why are you such cowards?

If someone exposes the myth of White Supremacy we must ban them even if they haven't broken the rules
0 (0%)
If someone exposes the myth of White Supremacy we must ban them even if they haven't broken the rules
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Why are you such cowards?  (Read 705 times)

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
Why are you such cowards?
« on: October 12, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »
I mean really. I didn't break any rules and I'm not a Muslim or defending Islam. I'm simply exposing your lie of White supremacy.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why are you such cowards?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 12:27:51 AM »
I mean really. I didn't break any rules and I'm not a Muslim or defending Islam. I'm simply exposing your lie of White supremacy.

Everyone knows that its the last refuge of the desperate to call your opponents racists, fascists, or Nazis. You're a Leftist who dabbles in revisionist history, and you've stumbled onto a forum that made your head spin. Now I'm glad we make your head spin, but you will be banned if you continue with ad-hominem attacks.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 12:35:12 AM »

Everyone knows that its the last refuge of the desperate to call your opponents racists, fascists, or Nazis. You're a Leftist who dabbles in revisionist history, and you've stumbled onto a forum that made your head spin. Now I'm glad we make your head spin, but you will be banned if you continue with ad-hominem attacks.

You're right, so why did you say I'm Black or a Muslim after I told you I wasn't? And why do you desperately call me leftist? Why can you not disprove the fact that Whites burned their scientists at the stake and committed more genocides than any other race in history? All I've done is expose the filth of the White race and you're to cowardly to take that.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 12:44:03 AM »

You're right, so why did you say I'm Black or a Muslim after I told you I wasn't? And why do you desperately call me leftist? Why can you not disprove the fact that Whites burned their scientists at the stake and committed more genocides than any other race in history? All I've done is expose the filth of the White race and you're to cowardly to take that.
It's statements like this that will get even me to start calling for a banning. Arbitrary view points are one thing but statements like this are just way past any level of ignorance we need to be subjected to.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 12:52:49 AM »
You are a fool. Here are no "white supremacists".

And of cause you are defending Islam with stupid arguments. If Avicenna would live today he would be lynched by todays Ummah.

This is as shure as the sausage is dead.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 01:00:15 AM »

Do not play dumb with me. Your tactics REAK of Left-wing tactics. I've seen it a hundred times. You set up a strawman argument, to control the language of the debate. You call us names, hoping to keep us on the defensive. These are the ways of a left-wing, not a right-winger.

Whites race? You use that term, but you haven't referred to Babylonians or Egyptians or Assyrians as the dark-skinned race. You're practicing one-sided collective punishment on the basis that the perpetrators of evil acts of the past are white-skinned. But Babylon practiced deportation to prevent rebellions. Egypt enslaved peoples, like my own, for their empire. To this day, SLAVERY exists in Africa and Arabia, but you don't condemn them, because it isn't a part of your corrupt narrative.

You categorize people who committed genocide by race, but their race had nothing to do with their reasons for genocide. Stalin? He wanted collected power and crushed people regardless of their race. Mao? Killed his own countrymen for communism. Islam? Killed for forcibly converted untold numbers of peoples in the name of their G-d.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 02:05:35 AM »
Do not play dumb with me. Your tactics REAK of Left-wing tactics. I've seen it a hundred times. You set up a strawman argument, to control the language of the debate. You call us names, hoping to keep us on the defensive. These are the ways of a left-wing, not a right-winger.

Whites race? You use that term, but you haven't referred to Babylonians or Egyptians or Assyrians as the dark-skinned race. You're practicing one-sided collective punishment on the basis that the perpetrators of evil acts of the past are white-skinned. But Babylon practiced deportation to prevent rebellions. Egypt enslaved peoples, like my own, for their empire. To this day, SLAVERY exists in Africa and Arabia, but you don't condemn them, because it isn't a part of your corrupt narrative.

You categorize people who committed genocide by race, but their race had nothing to do with their reasons for genocide. Stalin? He wanted collected power and crushed people regardless of their race. Mao? Killed his own countrymen for communism. Islam? Killed for forcibly converted untold numbers of peoples in the name of their G-d.

He selectively chooses whatever best fits his position while glossing over inconvenient facts and ignoring the preponderance of evidence that discredits his entire argument.