Author Topic: Look what a nice attitude the SGP (Dutch Party) has towards Israel  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I used google translator, perhaps our Dutch speaking members can help a bit with bringing this article in correct English.

Not Israel, but Hamas in Gaza guilty Victims

No report has proved that Israel killed civilians on purpose in the 'Gaza-war'. The blame for many civilian casualties is also first with Hamas, the Palestinian organization that deliberately mixes military and civilian targets.
That said the SGP during the consultation of the Court with the government including the Middle East. Van der Staaij parried the krtiek as Israel in the Gaza Strip would not have acted proportionately. Israel is already about 8 to 9 years by Palestinian rocket fire. To this day there are still regular rockets at towns and cities in Israel fired. Then it not to, if there is a once beaten back, the Israelis accuse of disproportionate action.

Source: http://www.sgp.nl/Page/sp719/ml1/from_sp_id=641/nctrue/system_id=9655/so_id=1674/Index.html
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:18:04 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Look what a nice attitude the SGP (Dutch Party) has towards Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:18:19 PM »
The first sentence:

Geen enkel rapport maakt hard dat Israel tijdens de 'Gaza-oorlog' met opzet burgerslachtoffers heeft gemaakt.

No report has proved that Israel killed civilians on purpose in the 'Gaza-war'.

I corrected it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:58:15 PM »
From the little I read I see this is a Christian party that wants to base legislation on biblical values. I would guess, in today's Holland they have a tiny tiny support.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »
From the little I read I see this is a Christian party that wants to base legislation on biblical values. I would guess, in today's Holland they have a tiny tiny support.

They have only a few %. But they are in the parliament. Their agenda for the Netherlands is similiar to Chaims agenda for Israel. They want to create a new spiritual republic like in Calvins Genf. I don't agree with them on this point, but they support Israel and are very opposed to Muslims.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »
Dont know about them, but Geert is HUGELY supportive of Israel.  More so than any other mainstream politician Im aware of.   He spent a lot of his childhood in Israel.  And most importantly, he has a REAL possibility of becoming the next PM.

Also, he's the only politician I know who openly states that Islam is an evil ideology, and the Koran is today's Mein Kampf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 06:13:29 PM »
Dont know about them, but Geert is HUGELY supportive of Israel.  More so than any other mainstream politician Im aware of.   He spent a lot of his childhood in Israel.  And most importantly, he has a REAL possibility of becoming the next PM.

Also, he's the only politician I know who openly states that Islam is an evil ideology, and the Koran is today's Mein Kampf.

There is no competition between the SGP and Geert's party for the freedom. Geerts voters would never vote for SGP and otherwise around, because Geert is a classic liberal and the SGP is bound to Calvinist fundamentalists who are a closed society. A little bit like some Chassidic groups, Amish or Hutterites.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »
What? From the fatherland?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 07:01:13 PM »

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 07:16:10 PM »
Not Israel, but Hamas offender on Gazaslachtoffers

No single report makes fast that Israel during the 'Lawns-war' on purpose citizen victims has made.  The debt for the many citizen victims lies then also very first with Hamas, the Palestinian organization that conscious military and citizen target mixes.  That said the National Reformist Party during the thought of the Chamber the government over among many the Middle-East at the same time.  Van of the Staaij parried not would have acted the krtiek as Israel in the Gazastrook proportioneel.  Israel lies all about 8 to 9 year under Palestinian rocket fire.  Until on the day of are fired there today yet regular rockets on towns and cities in Israel.  Then it do not goes around at, if it hit back becomes then a time, the Israeli's by disproportioneel act to accuse. 

Here's a good translator for any language : http://www.stars21.com/translator/dutch_to_english.html
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:26:13 AM »
John Calvin was among the best of the early Reformation leaders.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »
John Calvin was among the best of the early Reformation leaders.

I think his teaching of the predestination has saved lots of Jewish lifes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »
He was the biggest church leader of the time who was not anti-Semitic, for sure.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 05:42:06 AM »
What? From the fatherland?

Please explain.

They're much less anti-Semitic now.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 06:09:57 AM »

There is no competition between the SGP and Geert's party for the freedom. Geerts voters would never vote for SGP and otherwise around, because Geert is a classic liberal and the SGP is bound to Calvinist fundamentalists who are a closed society. A little bit like some Chassidic groups, Amish or Hutterites.
I READ THE SGP SUPPORTS MR.GEERT WILDERS 

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2905/print
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03