Author Topic: Does anyone hear think Chaim should give up the Schvartze jokes and stories  (Read 6998 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't agree.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
heres another thing..  chaim is equal opportunity guy also...He not only makes fun of evil blacks, but also of evil Jews...Are you trying to tell us he should drop the jokes on blacks, but not on Jews?!  I'm sorry...if he's going to end one, he has to end them all...

unfortunately, many of us have been poisoned by political correctness...it's time to wake up and smell the coffee...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
heres another thing..  chaim is equal opportunity guy also...He not only makes fun of evil blacks, but also of evil Jews...Are you trying to tell us he should drop the jokes on blacks, but not on Jews?!  I'm sorry...if he's going to end one, he has to end them all...

unfortunately, many of us have been poisoned by political correctness...it's time to wake up and smell the coffee...
Dr. Dan - you are very intelligent person to make such a superficial argument. Chaim never generalized Jews, Polles, French, English, Germans, Russians, Italians or even Arabs as he does Blacks. Calling black apes has nothing to do with being political incorrect or politically correct. I believe that JTF message is not going to be affected by removing race-specific insults. Blacks are not muslime arabs.
While 97% of blacks voted for BHO, so did 78 of Jews - which is a much greater sin and much greater degree of vicious hatred of everything Jewish. Are we going now to describe majority of American Jews according to Der Sturme editorial guidelines, G-d forbid!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
It is all up to Chaim not us.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
OK - so I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room with my Dad who is having a test.  Please pray for him.  Across from me sits a well dressed black man.  A deacon or pastor.  He was talking about writing a sermon.  He is talking into his bluetooth - loudly.  Talking about the fried rice that just passed.  A Chinese technician had just walked by.
A couple of meatballs.  Guess who that be  ;D.  Yes - my Dad, CJD and me.  He also mentioned the rye bread at the reception desk.
There be no one more prejudiced then most blacks.
So let us stop tip toeing and cowtowing to them.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
OK - so I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room with my Dad who is having a test.  Please pray for him.  Across from me sits a well dressed black man.  A deacon or pastor.  He was talking about writing a sermon.  He is talking into his bluetooth - loudly.  Talking about the fried rice that just passed.  A Chinese technician had just walked by.
A couple of meatballs.  Guess who that be  ;D.  Yes - my Dad, CJD and me.  He also mentioned the rye bread at the reception desk.

I'll pray for him bullcat

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
ok will pray as well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank You Americanhero and AsheDina.  God bless you both.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
A couple of meatballs.  Guess who that be  .  Yes - my Dad, CJD and me.  He also mentioned the rye bread at the reception desk.

I certainly hope your Dad's tests come out well.  When you say let's stop tip toeing and cowtowing, who is suggesting that we do that?

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
A couple of meatballs.  Guess who that be  .  Yes - my Dad, CJD and me.  He also mentioned the rye bread at the reception desk.

I certainly hope your Dad's tests come out well.  When you say let's stop tip toeing and cowtowing, who is suggesting that we do that?

Thank You for your kind words Secularbeliever.
I'm not suggesting that you said that.  I guess I'm speaking for myself mostly.
Do you think it would have gone over big if I told someone on the phone that a bucket of fried chicken was in the room.
I would never even think to do that.  Especially in the waiting room of a hospital.
I'm tired of being so careful not to appear racist, when actually the shoe is on the other foot.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:46:24 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
That big monkey was a piece of work. Here he was a minister dressed in high priced clothing and he still had the demeanor of a filthy animal. I thought I was going to laugh in his face as he was giving the monkey on the other end of the phone line the food description of the people in the room. The fat black animal was quite entertaining... Better then the episode of Gun Smoke that was on the TV. :::D That dumb niggeraa learned this old racist a new trick. From now on I am going to use that food description thing to let people I am on the phone with know when some porch monkeys are around by saying there are some watermelons and fried chicken in the room. I still cant figure out who was the rye bread however the receptionist looked more like corn beef and cabbage to me :::D :::D which would make me the rye bread. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I prayed for your dad.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I prayed for your dad.
Thanks Rubystars. G-d willing the test he had today will turn out ok and he will be able to get the surgery he actually went into the hospital today to get rescheduled. At the last moment they saw something in one of the tests that may complicate the surgery and the doctor wanted to follow up on it before going further.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
From what I noticed, witnessed, and been the victim of, blacks are the most anti-white and anti-Semitic animals that ever were conjured by Satan! So, no Chaim, don't stop the jokes! Shvartzes are low class animals!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
From what I noticed, witnessed, and been the victim of, blacks are the most anti-white and anti-Semitic animals that ever were conjured by Satan! So, no Chaim, don't stop the jokes! Shvartzes are low class animals!
I could not agree more. I have avoided saying what I really feel Chaim should do because I feel Chaim should do what Chaim feels is best. For me Chaim's plain way of speaking back in the old QPTV days is what made me really feel JTF was a movement with some fire in it. He and David Ben Moshie were a voice of reason here in the crazy city of New York. If Chaim became to politically correct he just would not be Chaim. Something tells me however that that will never happen.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Everyone should realise that the issue is between Jews, the legal owners of Eretz Yisrael on one side and Arab invaders and Muslim terrorist on the other. There is no black/white racial or culrural conflict in EY.
I have always opposed the use of "Schvartze" to refer to Balck people. It's an Yiddish word. Most Yiddish speakers where the victims of the Holocaust in central and East Europe who never met a black person. Schvartze is simply the name of a color in Yiddish not used to refer to  peoples or races. By using it as a racial name, it leads people to think European Jews have a racial slur in their language, which is not true. We must honor the memory of European Jewish martyrs and avoid misusing their language.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Dr. Dan - you are very intelligent person to make such a superficial argument. Chaim never generalized Jews, Polles, French, English, Germans, Russians, Italians or even Arabs as he does Blacks. Calling black apes has nothing to do with being political incorrect or politically correct. I believe that JTF message is not going to be affected by removing race-specific insults. Blacks are not muslime arabs.
While 97% of blacks voted for BHO, so did 78 of Jews - which is a much greater sin and much greater degree of vicious hatred of everything Jewish. Are we going now to describe majority of American Jews according to Der Sturme editorial guidelines, G-d forbid!

Manch, I have to respectfully disagree here.  Chaim does generalize evil left wing Jews and Arabs...and some Russians as well..haven't heard imitations of the other groups.  He bundles in other European anti-semites as well.

Secondly, it's not a racial thing that's the issue. I think a lot of people get mixed up here...I even used to get mixed up.  It's not that they are black that makes them ape-like or evil.  The color of their skin is irrelevant...Chaim says this all of the time and I do appreciate the fact that he has those disclaimers about behavior and genetics.  And he doesn't call all blacks apes..he calls the evil ones apes.  And i would add that there are non blacks who act like animals..Chaim does mention that as well.

The majority of American blacks might as well be Muslim Arabs.  They act jealous of whitey like muslim arabs are jealous of Israel.  They make up their own holidays and religions just like muslims have.  I'm sorry, but the majority of blacks in the US and western world are equivalent to the majority of pesky arabs in Israel.  There is a real parallel.

So you have a problem with making fun of blacks...tell us what the proper solution should be when we address the evil blacks of the US?

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Everyone should realise that the issue is between Jews, the legal owners of Eretz Yisrael on one side and Arab invaders and Muslim terrorist on the other. There is no black/white racial or culrural conflict in EY.
I have always opposed the use of "Schvartze" to refer to Balck people. It's an Yiddish word. Most Yiddish speakers where the victims of the Holocaust in central and East Europe who never met a black person. Schvartze is simply the name of a color in Yiddish not used to refer to  peoples or races. By using it as a racial name, it leads people to think European Jews have a racial slur in their language, which is not true. We must honor the memory of European Jewish martyrs and avoid misusing their language.

noted

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Bullcat and CJD i will pray for your father
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bullcat and CJD i will pray for your father
Thank You Rubystars and Mord.  Your prayers are much appreciated.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
cjd and bullcat, may God bless your father. I will certainly say a prayer for him tonight.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
cjd and bullcat, may G-d bless your father. I will certainly say a prayer for him tonight.
Thank You, Mishmaat.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
So you have a problem with making fun of blacks...tell us what the proper solution should be when we address the evil blacks of the US?
Dr. Dan, it is not the issue - the issue is that, IMO, JTF should not make racial epithetets while referring to blacks. I am very comfortable with HaRav's Kahane external attitude on this matter. And you wouldn't say that HaRav Kahane was a less effective fighter for Jewish rights and security than Chaim?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How did kahane address evil blacks?

I do still maintain that chaims method is still acceptable.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
How did kahane address evil blacks?

I do still maintain that chaims method is still acceptable.
I heard an audio where rabbi Kahane is a guest in some talk radio show and he had a militant black caller. As far as I recall he was (the rabbi) sort of humorous and he sent his regards to Louis (Farakhan).