Author Topic: swine flu shot is destroying peoples lives....a must watch video!  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: swine flu shot is destroying peoples lives....a must watch video!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »
That was horrible! I've gotten flu shots in the past but I think I'll skip from now on unless I'm in a very high risk group. The risk doesn't seem to be worth it.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 12:20:16 AM »
Yes this is very sad but one must remember this is a regular flu shot not swine flu shot. I will not get either shot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »
Yes this is very sad but one must remember this is a regular flu shot not swine flu shot. I will not get either shot.

I've always been pro-vaccine, but looking at this it makes me think maybe the risk isn't worth it to avoid the flu which can usually be healed with medicine from the doctor. I'm 31 so I'm not in the young (20s) group that's been hit the hardest by the swine flu and I'm not elderly either, so maybe I shouldn't worry too much.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 05:23:01 AM »

Vaccinations are meant to destroy the immune system.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 07:05:49 AM »
This is why I am I am a sceptic about these shots. If one gets the flu just take it easy and do what is needed to get better.  But until then I think these shots cause a disbalance in  your body
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »
New Study Demonstrates Significant Harm From Just ONE Mercury-Containing Vaccine
More evidence to refute groundless claims that mercury in vaccines is “safe.” www.mercola.com

Anything the government wants you to do...........run the other way! In Sunday's paper it said obama declared national emergency for these shots. I will leave the country first.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »
 :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »
It is the same with fluoride added to drinking water to 'benefit' your teeth: it is disastrous for both teeth and bones and diminishes the will to resist authority.
Adding it to drinking water was first done in, yes you guessed it already: the nazi prison camps and later adopted by the communists.

Try reading up on 'aspartame' as well.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »
Aspartame gives me brain fog. more info http://www.dorway.com/
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »
Well this may shock people or maybe not but I don't believe in pills or any type of medicine. I guess I'm scared that while it may not have effects now, maybe in the future it could. So thanks but no thanks. G_D will take me when it's my time.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 05:29:22 PM »
I only believe in natural healing.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 05:43:22 PM »
Not me .....I'm a vitamin freak. I take Liquid Life you can buy it online but it's cheaper at Sam's Club. I take 2000 mg fish oil and diabetic meds.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 05:47:12 PM »
Not me .....I'm a vitamin freak. I take Liquid Life you can buy it online but it's cheaper at Sam's Club. I take 2000 mg fish oil and diabetic meds.
Vitamins do nothing for you. What is it with people and vitamins? Is it just me or are people becoming dumber. No offence penny.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 05:48:10 PM »
Vitamins do nothing for you. What is it with people and vitamins? Is it just me or are people becoming dumber. No offence penny.

Vitamins help.
What about people who have a certain vitamin deficiency.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »
I just notice I'm a Junior JTFer  8)  :dance: 8)
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
I just notice I'm a Junior JTFer  8)  :dance: 8)

Congrats :dance:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 05:53:29 PM »
Your body has to have its natural healing powers. If you got a flu or a virus, with the right care it will take care of itself.  But if you take a shot right now and you have nothing, your body does not know how to react cause there  is nothing at that moment to fight off. Personally, I find this whole swine flu to be a crock.  It all of a sudden showed up ever since Obama showed up and you only hear about it when he screws up so the media covers Swine flu instead of his destruction.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 05:55:32 PM »
Your right it is a crock.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »
They offered me the shot at the hospital and I rejected it because of some of the videos I saw.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 05:57:42 PM »

Vitamins help.
What about people who have a certain vitamin deficiency.
I would make an exception to them, but I am talking about people who take vitamin pills for the sake of being healthier. My female friend takes them and hardly eats. I try to get her to stop but all her friends, most of her family takes them and it's a big trend in Ireland. Stupid stupid people.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »
I will tell you all something else.  Today people are scared about everything.  Now every one for example drinks water from plastic bottles. I can't stand them they have that plastic taste in the water, which is probably harming people anyways.  When I was a kid and it was the summer, me and my friends would be in the ball field all day long and if anyone of us were thirsty we wouldn't dare go in someone's house we used the hose.  And we survived and it wasn't have bad.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »
I will tell you all something else.  Today people are scared about everything.  Now every one for example drinks water from plastic bottles. I can't stand them they have that plastic taste in the water, which is probably harming people anyways.  When I was a kid and it was the summer, me and my friends would be in the ball field all day long and if anyone of us were thirsty we wouldn't dare go in someone's house we used the hose.  And we survived and it wasn't have bad.
Ha ha yes I know people who buy water are also fools. Buying something you can get for free. I also heard about a bottle of water celebrities buy in Hollywood for $60. But hey that's Hollywood.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 06:09:35 PM »
If you want to make sure your drinking water is clean do what I did.  I had put a purifier filter on the tap and fill a pitcher for the fridge and the water is fine. People are paranoid about everything.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 06:21:48 PM »
If you want to make sure your drinking water is clean do what I did.  I had put a purifier filter on the tap and fill a pitcher for the fridge and the water is fine. People are paranoid about everything.
Listen I always drink tap water from the tap. Never in all my life have I ever gotten sick from water. It's a myth that tap water can harm you made up from the big water companies who claim their water is filtered from the Swiss alps.
Rabbi Meir Kahane