Author Topic: swine flu shot is destroying peoples lives....a must watch video!  (Read 1686 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: swine flu shot is destroying peoples lives....a must watch video!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 06:41:14 PM »
If you want to make sure your drinking water is clean do what I did.  I had put a purifier filter on the tap and fill a pitcher for the fridge and the water is fine. People are paranoid about everything.
Listen I always drink tap water from the tap. Never in all my life have I ever gotten sick from water. It's a myth that tap water can harm you made up from the big water companies who claim their water is filtered from the Swiss alps.
I agree I use the tap water right out of the tap myself. I had private well water for years that was pumped up from my property it was good water that was pumped up from about 200 feet below the surface.  About 10 years ago the county felt that the water at that dept might be starting to become unsafe and they brought in public water which  is still ground water but pumped up from much deeper wells. They also treat and test the water. The water Suffolk County Water supplies is one of the best in the country so why would I pay for something that may be inferior. I also don't care for home use filters because to me they seem to be a breeding ground for bactiera.
http://www.scwa.com/residential/yourdrinkingwater.cfm
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years