Author Topic: I Love This Map  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I Love This Map
« on: October 28, 2009, 03:35:57 PM »

Highlighted in Yellow is Israel.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I Love This Map
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
Yep, we need to liberate occupied Mecca.

Yes... It is currently occupied by thiefs, rapists, and murderers...

It will be wonderful in a world without Saudi aRabia.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 04:29:55 PM »
Great map Bryan! I like it.

One day when their oil is rendered worthless the yellow area on the map will represent the indigestion and subsequent mass suicide of Muslim Nazis from eating too much sand and camel dung.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
This is just crazy. Why would I want to live among camel rapers in the desert? There aren't enough Jews to fit this land anyways.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 05:39:11 AM »
Honeestly I do not want to have the Arabian Peninsula. It has become filthy land of disbelievers and pagans who worship a black stone and drink camel pee.
Let's keep with the lands of Eretz-Yisrael, Levanon (Lebanon), Aram (Syria) and so-called Iraq (Mesopotamia).
And then the West should help the Copts and Greek to liberate Egypt from the Arabs and Anatolia from the Turks. Turks should live in Kirghistan and Arabs in Saudi-Arabia or Somalia. Fullstop. There is no further space for them in this world.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:27:17 AM »
What would Jewish people rename Mecca? How about Mekkah Lekkah Hi Mekka Hiney Ho?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 06:40:44 AM »
Jews are commanded to live in Israel and only Israel. Expanding into Mecca would only be justified as a temporary measure to protect the real Israel. Even then, Jews living there would be living in gallut. Judaism is not a religion of conquest, so the map should be of biblical Israel and only biblical Israel. I wouldn't mind righteous gentiles having the land around Israel though.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »
This is a very good looking and pleasing map.

Which perhaps consists of Greater Israel with surroundings and southern protectorate.
:israel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
Jews are commanded to live in Israel and only Israel. Expanding into Mecca would only be justified as a temporary measure to protect the real Israel. Even then, Jews living there would be living in gallut. Judaism is not a religion of conquest, so the map should be of biblical Israel and only biblical Israel. I wouldn't mind righteous gentiles having the land around Israel though.

Agreed. Israel is not meant to conquer the whole middle east or the whole world.  There are borders in which would be considered Eretz Yisrael.  Saudi Arabia is not one of them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 02:02:46 PM »

Agreed. Israel is not meant to conquer the whole middle east or the whole world.  There are borders in which would be considered Eretz Yisrael.  Saudi Arabia is not one of them.
But if somehow the lands were empty, would it be forbidden then?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

My only understanding according to the Bible is that Gd only gave certain lands to the Jews, occupied or not.  I saw a commentary after that which stated that the only reason why all those lands were not taken at once by the Israelites was because the population hadn't reached it's limit to expand and that only little by little those lands would be taken.  If they were to take all those lands at once and lived in what was relatively more of a wilderness, chances of death by beasts and wild animals and wild tribes would be more likely.

The Jewish nation is meant to be small and that only the number of Jews would relate to the other nations' populations.  Therefore, the Jewish people are limited to what Gd has promised us...any larger out of those borders could be disasterous.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »

My only understanding according to the Bible is that Gd only gave certain lands to the Jews, occupied or not.  I saw a commentary after that which stated that the only reason why all those lands were not taken at once by the Israelites was because the population hadn't reached it's limit to expand and that only little by little those lands would be taken.  If they were to take all those lands at once and lived in what was relatively more of a wilderness, chances of death by beasts and wild animals and wild tribes would be more likely.

The Jewish nation is meant to be small and that only the number of Jews would relate to the other nations' populations.  Therefore, the Jewish people are limited to what Gd has promised us...any larger out of those borders could be disasterous.
Ok just say that The Jewish population exploded, and if all that land marked in yellow bar Israel was empty, and there was no room for The Jews in Biblical Israel, would G_D make an exception and if not where would The Jews go?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »
What would Jewish people rename Mecca? How about Mekkah Lekkah Hi Mekka Hiney Ho?

That's some crazy blue eyes

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

Highlighted in Yellow is Israel.

That looks like a good map but no offense, Irish. I don't think it's gonna happen but I like to see Saudi Arabia disappear forever.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »
בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

Moshe92

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »
בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

Yes. That's the correct map.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 05:08:40 AM »
בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

This is more or less the map of my description given. But even though I think it should still be realistic. And with 7 million Jews you cannot settle and outbreed millions of Muslims in the region! However I would prefer to see the more distant land in Mesopotamia and Aram in the hands of righteous gentiles...  ;D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »
                                                 ×‘ס"ד                                 

[/quote]
בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

This is more or less the map of my description given. But even though I think it should still be realistic. And with 7 million Jews you cannot settle and outbreed millions of Muslims in the region! However I would prefer to see the more distant land in Mesopotamia and Aram in the hands of righteous gentiles...  ;D

Nahh, Jews can breed faster than you can imagine, and anyway I would give no land to any Gentile  ;)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »

I thought Israel was "from the Nile to the Euphrates".

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 06:06:15 AM »
                                                 ×‘ס"ד                                 

בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

Nahh, Jews can breed faster than you can imagine, and anyway I would give no land to any Gentile  ;)
[/quote]

This could only be done by tremendous birth rates! They would have to be illusionarily high. Or by genocide and mass deportation. I am not a fan of this idea either.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 11:24:06 AM »
                                               ×‘ס"ד           
                                                 ×‘ס"ד                                 

בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

This could only be done by tremendous birth rates! They would have to be illusionarily high. Or by genocide and mass deportation. I am not a fan of this idea either.
[/quote]

1.) 3 million Mongols are spread on a territory of the size of the USA, so what?
2.) I am a fan of both, also, you know that JTF suggests mass deportation of Muslims out of Israel (imagration of many Muslims from Israel = mass deportation physically)?
3.) And still, Gentiles get no Jewish land, say it as much as you like but no.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:31:03 AM by רון בן מיכאל »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »
                                               ×‘ס"ד           
                                                 ×‘ס"ד                                 

בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

1.) 3 million Mongols are spread on a territory of the size of the USA, so what?
2.) I am a fan of both, also, you know that JTF suggests mass deportation of Muslims out of Israel (imagration of many Muslims from Israel = mass deportation physically)?
3.) And still, Gentiles get no Jewish land, say it as much as you like but no.
[/quote]

There is a difference between mass deportation of Muslims out of today's Israel including Gaza, Westbank, Lebanon and Golan and a mass deportation of people from entire Syria, Iraq etc. This would be impossible logistically!

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »
בס"ד

That's what I wanna see.

I'm surprised to see that Eretz Yisrael contains part of what is now Turkey.  That means that Chaim can live in Antioch, Turkey; do his broadcasts from Turkey; and be following Hashem's apparent commandement to live in Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »
                                                         ×‘ס"ד

There is a difference between mass deportation of Muslims out of today's Israel including Gaza, Westbank, Lebanon and Golan and a mass deportation of people from entire Syria, Iraq etc. This would be impossible logistically!

And why?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »
                                                         ×‘ס"ד

And why?

Then explain to me how you want to deport about 60 million people, where you move them and how you explain it to the rest of the World. Would be a hard job then without any help. I think Israel is already pretty busy defending itself with it's actual size. Deporting people from - let's call it "mainland Israel" - could be explained with safety concerns.
But if you deport all the Arabs you'd have to deport also millions of Christians. Do you think the Vatican and other countries would watch that scene?