Author Topic: Chimp attack victim on oprah  (Read 1764 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Chimp attack victim on oprah
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »
Poor woman :(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 06:14:38 PM »
How ironic, the victim of a chimp attack goes before another vicious chimp.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »
It amazes me that a human could actually survive after such an attack.  To repeat what a science teacher said to our class once, "It's hard to kill a person."  It was only years later when I realized how true his statement was, and as evidenced by this lady's survival.  May G-d bless her and watch over her.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »
I'm going to have nightmares. Maybe a warning next time?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

Watch this:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 10:00:23 PM »

Watch this:

No time for relaxation, now. I have a mammoth test next week that I barely started studying for.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »

Watch this:

No time for relaxation, now. I have a mammoth test next week that I barely started studying for.

If you look at something nice before you go to sleep though it can help stave off nightmares. When I have a lot of nightmares due to stress it helps me to watch stuff like this and fill my mind with something else to dream about other than the stressors.

The username Positivechillout also has some nice (non screamer) videos

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »
What was this for a horror-ape? This kind of animals belong in the zoo and not in private hands. The same oppinion I have on this whole fighting dog issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 09:31:41 AM »
I'd rather be dead than disfigured.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »
She needs alot of reconstructive surgery
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 09:42:38 AM »
She'll be blind forever. I'd rather be dead than blind.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »
She'll be blind forever. I'd rather be dead than blind.

I can't imagine being able to enjoy life without being able to see. Of course I don't mean any disrespect to blind people by that. I just mean that I personally think I wouldn't be able to enjoy life without my vision.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
That poor woman! 

None of this would have happened if that other idiot/lunatic woman chose a normal animal for a house pet.  Remember, she could have had a nice cat or a dog.  But instead, she chose to get a chimp, who shared her bed, and who used to bathe with her. 

When news of this attack came out, did any of you hear any expression of remorse from this nutjob about what her "pet" did to her friend?  I didn't. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »
That poor woman! 

None of this would have happened if that other idiot/lunatic woman chose a normal animal for a house pet.  Remember, she could have had a nice cat or a dog.  But instead, she chose to get a chimp, who shared her bed, and who used to bathe with her. 

When news of this attack came out, did any of you hear any expression of remorse from this nutjob about what her "pet" did to her friend?  I didn't. 
I think that the owner of this creature should have done to her exactly what the chimp did to this innocent woman. That's Torah, eye for an eye.

And Lisa, do you think that if a human chimp had done this instead of an animal chimp, that we would have heard anything about it?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »
That poor woman! 

I think that the owner of this creature should have done to her exactly what the chimp did to this innocent woman. That's Torah, eye for an eye.

And Lisa, do you think that if a human chimp had done this instead of an animal chimp, that we would have heard anything about it?

Very funny, Bonesfan. 

If a schvartza had done this, the media would have prefaced their scant coverage of the event by pointing out that the disfigured woman supposedly uttered a racial slur. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »
Very funny, Bonesfan.
This is not funny at all; I was being dead serious. I think Chaim and most of the sages would agree with that too.

If a schvartza had done this, the media would have prefaced their scant coverage of the event by pointing out that the disfigured woman supposedly uttered a racial slur. 
Or we would not hear about it at all, or we would hear about it but never see any photos of the suspect.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »
Bonesfan, you misunderstand me.  I'm not calling the attack or this woman's disfigurement funny.  I only thought your language was funny, as in human ape. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »
Oh, okay, well thank you very much.  ;D But I still don't think that was funny, I mean, isn't that exactly what they are?

Savage acts like this by animal apes are extremely rare, and get a whole lot of press coverage. On the other hand, savage attacks similar to this but committed by human apes, committed against whites (and fellow negroes for that matter) happen every single day, and don't get one iota of coverage. Do you think in ten million years that the [censored] Oprah would invite a white victim of a savage black crime onto her show?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 04:52:01 PM »
No one should keep monkeys in bondage like that.  They are going to get angry and start attacking.  They belong in the wildlife where they are free. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »
I think some chimps need to be in captivity because their habitat is in big danger and we don't want them to go extinct. On the other hand, they ought to be cared for by people who know what they're doing and follow safety rules. Most individuals simply can't handle a chimpanzee. It's more of an appropriate animal for an ape sanctuary or large, modern zoo.

Bonesfan you made an excellent point that if it was a [censored] that did this to her, the coverage wold have been scant to none. If the media reported on black crime to the fullest extent, then more people would understand that the brainwashing they're getting in school isn't exactly true.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »
Bonesfan you made an excellent point that if it was a schvartza that did this to her, the coverage wold have been scant to none. If the media reported on black crime to the fullest extent, then more people would understand that the brainwashing they're getting in school isn't exactly true.

Exactly, how much coverage has the Channon Christian case gotten?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »
I was just going to bring up the Channon Christian/Chris Newsome case.  Those poor young people! 

The only coverage that case is getting is from the local Tennessee papers.  The only blogs covering it are Vdare, and Nicholas Stix Uncensored. 

It turns out that one of the schvartzas Lemaricus something or other got life in jail.  The second savage, Letalvis Colbin was sentenced to death.  And the others have yet to tried individually. 

The Wichita Massacre is another example.  Those two brothers supposedly got the death penalty if I remember correctly. But I haven't heard any news of either of them getting the needle. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 09:15:40 PM »
Some ACLU lawyer and a sympathetic judge will get them off, at least from death row.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »
I was just going to bring up the Channon Christian/Chris Newsome case.  Those poor young people! 

The only coverage that case is getting is from the local Tennessee papers.  The only blogs covering it are Vdare, and Nicholas Stix Uncensored. 

It turns out that one of the schvartzas Lemaricus something or other got life in jail.  The second savage, Letalvis Colbin was sentenced to death.  And the others have yet to tried individually. 

The Wichita Massacre is another example.  Those two brothers supposedly got the death penalty if I remember correctly. But I haven't heard any news of either of them getting the needle. 

I think another horrible case was what happened to Emily Haddock. Any time someone tries to tell me that blacks are the equals of everyone else that's what I think of.