Author Topic: How to Win the War...  (Read 717 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
How to Win the War...
« on: November 11, 2009, 08:37:11 PM »
If we are really in Afghanistan to get rid of the terrorists. then lets get rid of them. Period!

We need to eliminate every cave, tunnel and hideout. We don't do that with soldiers. We do that with bombs and missiles! Lots of bombs and missiles!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How to Win the War...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:17 PM »
 ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 11:56:42 PM »
just goes to show that bob doesn't know what he's talking about in this case.  I guess he doesn't realize that the Soviets tried to do what he is proposing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »
just goes to show that bob doesn't know what he's talking about in this case.  I guess he doesn't realize that the Soviets tried to do what he is proposing.
The technological edge that the modern U.S. military has over the 1970s/80s Russians is vast.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »
The technological edge that the modern U.S. military has over the 1970s/80s Russians is vast.

True enough but the Soviets did not lack for brutality.  They used to leave mines disguised as candy that little kids would pick up and blow their hands off with.  Simply saying use more force and brutality does lead to a response, that it has been tried and did not work.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 01:02:41 AM »

what's your point?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 01:11:29 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

It would have been more effective without the Dhimmi (Western) assistance.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

It would have been more effective without the Dhimmi (Western) assistance.

Congrats on fixing your signature.... I can read the Hebrew now!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 01:44:56 AM »
Destroy Pak666 on some plea or the other and the Afghan war is won.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.