Author Topic: TEN COMMANDMENTS.........  (Read 4210 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:59:55 AM »
Remember that they can't do a lot of things for themselves and that they depend on you to make their life a quality life!

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »
That was beautiful Penny. I love my dog just like that.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »

"7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you"

Damn right you choose not to bite me!!! Keeps me from choosing to have you put to sleep!  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »
Kind of sad and heartwarming.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »
Kind of sad and heartwarming.

Very true. If the animals could only understand us!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »
I wish I were like Dr. Doolittle or Shlomo Hamelech.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »
I love animals and have taken care of cats (up to eight at one time) for over 16 years...

I am sure that my favorite cat misses me when I am at work... as soon as I get home she wants to sit on me and rub her face in my beard.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »

"7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you"

Damn right you choose not to bite me!!! Keeps me from choosing to have you put to sleep!  :::D

" I don't have a dog that bites anymore !!! "   La La La La !          :dance:

:laugh:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 05:27:20 AM »
If you try imagining putting your mind or your head in your heart, it is more likely that you will come more on one level with an animal's way of communicating.
Even only barely 'touching' this awareness in an attempt to understand your animal can be very rewarding.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 05:56:59 AM »
When an animal bites you, there's usually a reason for it, and you shoudln't automatically jump to conclusions. I've been bitten by my animals before and you know what? It was my fault.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 06:37:02 AM »
It is an excellent and a very heartwarming topic, thank you pennyjangle.  :)

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 06:38:16 AM »
In my opinion, animals are quite a bit smarter than humans.
They actually use the brain they have.

Ruby got 'Lovebites'...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »
I wish I owned a Great Dane.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:15 AM »
In my opinion, animals are quite a bit smarter than humans.
They actually use the brain they have.

Ruby got 'Lovebites'...

Animals are smart, but I would not say they are smarter, or more intelligent than humans.

The Jewish belief is that only humans have an eternal soul and we are capable of free will. Because we have such an advanced mind, we are often tempted to do things which are against our better interest. Animals for the most part will do what they need to survive, it is called animal instinct. Human souls are much more advanced than animal souls, and the human mind is infinitely more advanced than animal minds.

Humans have developed the most advanced communication systems in this world. Our written, oral, and electronic communication systems will never be understood by the animal kingdom.

My own personal beliefs involve the Jewish concept of Gilgul, or re-incarnation. I believe that human souls can often be placed in an animal for some particular rectification the soul must receive. This is why I will often feel like my cats have human soul characteristics.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »

Hi Mo, I have had 3 Great Danes in my life.

I had a Fawn Great Dane ( Mac ), a Brindle ( Mama )and a Boston named Brutus. Great Danes live about 9 years and they eat a ton of food. Most Great Danes are wonderful with children and families.
The bad thing about the breed is they do not have a long life span.

Shalom - Dox 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 05:20:38 PM »

Hi Mo, I have had 3 Great Danes in my life.

I had a Fawn Great Dane ( Mac ), a Brindle ( Mama )and a Boston named Brutus. Great Danes live about 9 years and they eat a ton of food. Most Great Danes are wonderful with children and families.
The bad thing about the breed is they do not have a long life span.

Shalom - Dox 

I can't afford a Great Dane, but it would sure be nice. I want a dog that is friendly, won't poo everywhere, will sleep in my bed, can also attack on my command, and understands everything I say. I want a super genius dog who is also super strong. Let him cook, clean, and do the taxes while he's at it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »
Intellectual intelligence is only one of more functions of the brain.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 05:35:07 PM »
I want a dog that can also attack on my command.

I don't think Great Danes are that aggressive.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 05:51:55 PM »

Robert,
I think you are right because, I, too, had a Great Dane and she was one of the sweetest most loveable large dogs that I have ever had the pleasure of being the proud owner of.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »

Robert,
I think you are right because, I, too, had a Great Dane and she was one of the sweetest most loveable large dogs that I have ever had the pleasure of being the proud owner of.

I'm jealous! Can you guys post pictures of your great danes? They are so cute! and the drool is adorable!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 01:03:18 AM »
I never had a Great Dane; I have only met 3 in the forest some years ago. The first time I was standing and staring a bit in the distance and he came from behind standing next to me trying to see what I was looking at. I never saw one before so it was quite a revelation. I petted him and then he walked further again.
The second time I saw 2 Danes. I wanted to pet them, but they sensed I was angry so they started barking at me. It was this time I saw how sensitive their spirits are.
They are not aggressive at all.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 06:34:05 AM »
I want to know how to post a picture?
 I have a Malti-poo, Fenni he's almost 7 months. He's so cute, Maltese face and body, poodle coat. He's black with white on chin,chest, two back paws, tip of tail and 5 strands on his head.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 06:44:38 AM »
I want to know how to post a picture?
 I have a Malti-poo, Fenni he's almost 7 months. He's so cute, Maltese face and body, poodle coat. He's black with white on chin,chest, two back paws, tip of tail and 5 strands on his head.
Penny all you need to do is http://register.photobucket.com/
Then upload a picture from your computer onto photobucket. Then rightclick the picture and hit properties. Then it will have a address on it. Highlight the address and hit ctrl and c on the keyboard together. Then go post and press this button and press in the middle of it with your mouse. Then hit ctrl and p and it should show the address you copied earlier. Then hit post reply and it should come up. I'm sure there is an easier way to explain this. Feel free to message me if you stuck.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 07:27:09 AM »

Penny all you need to do is http://register.photobucket.com/
Then upload a picture from your computer onto photobucket. Then rightclick the picture and hit properties. Then it will have a address on it. Highlight the address and hit ctrl and c on the keyboard together. Then go post and press this button and press in the middle of it with your mouse. Then hit ctrl and p and it should show the address you copied earlier. Then hit post reply and it should come up. I'm sure there is an easier way to explain this. Feel free to message me if you stuck.

Stuck.....it sounds confusing but I'll try and Thank You!
Hasta La Vista Baby!