Author Topic: For Imerica  (Read 5372 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
For Imerica
« on: April 23, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »
Erica,

Please try to understand why we are so opposed to mainstream black leaders. You say you oppose Sharpton and Jackson's racism but support the fact that they are "helping black people get jobs". Without getting into the perfectly valid questions of exactly who it is they are helping get jobs and what the proof is, I still do not think this is any kind of a valid reason to agree with them.

For starters, the fact that they (even in theory) are doing some good things does not negate their lifetime of evil. Al Sharpton ordered a mob of his crazed followers to kill every Jew they saw in Crown Heights, but he wants to help black people get jobs. I don't think that the latter negates the former. Joseph Stalin helped unemployed Russians get jobs (in the gulag, but that's besides the point). Hitler helped poor Germans get jobs. The Cali drug cartel bosses in Mexico that behead their enemies and rape and butcher poor village girls as a calling card to their rivals from those villages take awfully good care of their families. Big deal. Every evil person under the sun does a few apparently "good" deeds when it suits him or her. Your assertion that they are in part worth following because they run an employment program for African Americans bears no moral or practical significance whatsoever.

Secondly, the very notion of a blacks-only job aid program is racist and segregationist and apartheidist. How would you feel if Chaim opened up a jobs center just for whites? I am sure you would dislike that very much. You should be concerned with all needy people who are qualified or willing to be trained getting jobs, not just blacks.

Finally, you mention, in a positive light, the Million Man March. This has to be the point of yours that I agree with and respect the least. The MMM was organized and sponsored by Louis Farrakhan, a Muslim Nazi demagogue who openly admires Hitler, teaches that whites are space aliens, and believes that Jews are a devil race invented in a laboratory by treasonous black scientists. In addition to being hateful, the man is just plain insane. Do you really think JTF cares about some vague black-empowerment message he gives when the bulk of his message is to Kill Whitey and Kill Hymie? David Duke also puts together white rallies and marches and seminars with the theme of "white empowerment" or "Euro-American rights"... what do you think he says in these speeches?

Thanks for your interest in our forum, and we will continue to address the questions you present to us.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:05:07 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: For Imerica
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
Chaimfan, I couldn't agree with you more
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »
Chaimfan, that was a very nice post.  I am listening to the Ask JFT show, but Chaim has not gotten to Erica's questions yet. 

But still I have to say I admire her for coming on the forum and politely asking us questions.  She could have just done some angry videos on YouTube and left it at that. 

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »
Erica,

Please try to understand why we are so opposed to mainstream black leaders. You say you oppose Sharpton and Jackson's racism but support the fact that they are "helping black people get jobs". Without getting into the perfectly valid questions of exactly who it is they are helping get jobs and what the proof is, I still do not think this is any kind of a valid reason to agree with them.

For starters, the fact that they (even in theory) are doing some good things does not negate their lifetime of evil. Al Sharpton ordered a mob of his crazed followers to kill every Jew they saw in Crown Heights, but he wants to help black people get jobs. I don't think that the latter negates the former. Joseph Stalin helped unemployed Russians get jobs (in the gulag, but that's besides the point). Hitler helped poor Germans get jobs. The Cali drug cartel bosses in Mexico that behead their enemies and rape and butcher poor village girls as a calling card to their rivals from those villages take awfully good care of their families. Big deal. Every evil person under the sun does a few apparently "good" deeds when it suits him or her. Your assertion that they are in part worth following because they run an employment program for African Americans bears no moral or practical significance whatsoever.

Secondly, the very notion of a blacks-only job aid program is racist and segregationist and apartheidist. How would you feel if Chaim opened up a jobs center just for whites? I am sure you would dislike that very much. You should be concerned with all needy people who are qualified or willing to be trained getting jobs, not just blacks.

Finally, you mention, in a positive light, the Million Man March. This has to be the point of yours that I agree with and respect the least. The MMM was organized and sponsored by Louis Farrakhan, a Muslim Nazi demagogue who openly admires Hitler, teaches that whites are space aliens, and believes that Jews are a devil race invented in a laboratory by treasonous black scientists. In addition to being hateful, the man is just plain insane. Do you really think JTF cares about some vague black-empowerment message he gives when the bulk of his message is to Kill Whitey and Kill Hymie? David Duke also puts together white rallies and marches and seminars with the theme of "white empowerment" or "Euro-American rights"... what do you think he says in these speeches?

Thanks for your interest in our forum, and we will continue to address the questions you present to us.

Chaimfan.
I more than understand what you have against Al Sharpton, Louis and Jesse. I concur with your anger towards them. But look. Chaim talks about Blacks in the same light Al and the boys talk about Jews and whites. There are people here who dont' agree with the way he speaks but still respect his approach to preserving Israel and its people. I can like the fact that jobs are being given by Al and still hate his guts where his politics and so called civil rights are concerned. And I don't think there is a valid reason to agree with Chaim when he admittedly puts ALL blacks into one lump and calls us ALL drek. But it is your opinion. I can't tell another grown person what to do with their ideas. Well, I could but its their perrogative to take it or trash it. ;)

There has never been a time in the MMM where anyone has chanted "Kill whitey, Kill Hymie". As dreadful as Farrakhan is,  he's never brought Allah into the Marches...because not everyone who attended was Muslim, or a part the Nation of Islam. There were a lot of people who were from every religious background. For Farrakhan to hold a hate ralley would make him no better than the KKK. Not that he's far from that negative accolade now with his political views.

The job centers in the inner city is needed. The job centers are not black ONLY they are for people who are either low income families of every race. When I was growing up, along with the black residents in the projects there were white residents as well. They were the minority but they were there. They also took part in receiving public assistance and any other service available in low income neighborhoods that happen to be predomenantly black. If Chaim came out with a white job center, I wouldn't be offended. LOL He'd be a part of the solution then. I'm aware that we are out of the 60's and well into the 21st century. I know you don't believe a word I'm typing, but unfortunately, I can't help that. But it should be noted that I notice how many homeless people there are on the streets in big cities like where I grew up, Chicago. We were also just stationed in New York for 3.5 years. We left in June of 06. I've visited Manhattan and saw the homeless population represented there. Its sad. Its not just blacks but whites, some Asian, some women and children, and a lot of Vets. I'm concerned with EVERYONE who is suffering in this country which is why I don't subscribe to the pity party some blacks throw in honor of their wounded pride. This is why I don't follow Farrakhan, Al and  Jesse around like a loyal puppy-dog. Hanging on their every word. I respond better to positive action. Lip service can only get you so far.

And speaking of lip service, Don Imus is a prime example of a double standard in white America. He calls undeserving women "nappy headed hoes" and people (including himself) start saying "Come on, it was just a joke" but what about what he does for children with cancer and undepriviliged kids? "  I respect his work with children with cancer, undeprivilaged children...I don't respect his whacked out version of 'humor'. He's disrespectful to everyone, I know. That's just crazy. But hey, if there is a job out there for disrespectful people like  him, let him have it. LOL He should have been able to keep his job. I don't watch anyway.

In conclusion, Chaimfan, thank you for making things interesting here for me. I know more about the Jewish faith and JTF now. Who couldn't use more knowledge, right?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:13:43 PM »
You should lead a campaign for black Americans who oppose Jesse, Al, and Louis. That would be a righteous thing to do.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:16:40 PM »
Chaimfan, that was a very nice post.  I am listening to the Ask JFT show, but Chaim has not gotten to Erica's questions yet. 

But still I have to say I admire her for coming on the forum and politely asking us questions.  She could have just done some angry videos on YouTube and left it at that. 
I've seen some really hateful comments to Chaim's videos (mine, included) because I've called him an idiot on more than one occasion; but I gave up at some point though. Calling him that took a lot out of me. So I apologize for my part in that. It takes more energy to be angry with someone than to just accept the fact that they won't change and still keep your composure. But some went too far. Instead of attacking his issues some people were attacking his being Jewish. So I saw all of that. I don't condone that behavior.

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:01 PM »
Well, I've really enjoyed (believe it or not) this forum and reading and responding to everyone's comments. The KKK wouldn't have been this welcoming (I know, I tried) of me and my huggable views on humanity. Thanks everyone for allowing me to be myself and for teaching me that there is still greatness in the world. No matter how many think we're going to hell in a handbasket.

Take care and God bless, Everyone...
Imerica
February 1, 1974

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 10:40:46 PM »
You posted on a KKK forum? 

I personally think you should stick around, if you like. 

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:47:24 PM »

I attempted to post there but they're not looking for another point of view. They make it clear on their site that no other responses to their comments are welcomed. LOL Well bully for them...some people are more welcoming than others, no matter what their stance is.

I can't stick around though. I have to preserve my sanity. lol But I am glad that Chaim, in all his glory, replied to the questions I posted (and there were more than 2) he didnt' have to. Wish things had come off better on that front but what are you gonna do? I'll continue with my education that the Jews helped me to get, and start teaching in 4  years and making an impact there. Plus, my daughters could benefit from seeing me more often.

Take care though and thanks for the difference of opinion...its what makes the world go round after all.   8)

Erica

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 10:54:29 PM »
Erica, it was your choice to leave. As much as I did not like you calling Chaim an idiot, I thought you legitimately wanted to learn about us and satisfy your curiosity. Oh well... have a good day. Thanks again.

Chaimfan

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »
Thats the thing they refuse to learn, the truth hurts them
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »
Well, I've really enjoyed (believe it or not) this forum and reading and responding to everyone's comments. The KKK wouldn't have been this welcoming (I know, I tried) of me and my huggable views on humanity. Thanks everyone for allowing me to be myself and for teaching me that there is still greatness in the world. No matter how many think we're going to hell in a handbasket.

Take care and G-d bless, Everyone...
Imerica
February 1, 1974

Don't compare us to the KKK. 

Their average IQ is 90.  Ours is 130.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 07:19:48 AM »
I have my doubts as to whether this Imerica or erica or whatever her name is, is really black. She sounds like one of those stupid self hating white women who braid their hair, say right on, wears those gigantic round ear rings that look like hula hoops, reads angela davis and maya, the ex prostitute, angelou, and always raises her hand in the black power salute. If she wants to go, let her. I could care less. Let her crawl back to the ghetto and civilized the primitives, start a headstart program for 20 year olds, do a prison outreach or wash the feet of the homeless. Right on sista!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 07:44:06 AM »
I have my doubts as to whether this Imerica or erica or whatever her name is, is really black. She sounds like one of those stupid self hating white women who braid their hair, say right on, wears those gigantic round ear rings that look like hula hoops, reads angela davis and maya, the ex prostitute, angelou, and always raises her hand in the black power salute. If she wants to go, let her. I could care less. Let her crawl back to the ghetto and civilized the primitives, start a headstart program for 20 year olds, do a prison outreach or wash the feet of the homeless. Right on sista!

I've seen braided-haired white girls at university before.  They were usually blonde and had multicoloured braids.  Is that a sign that they love black culture and therefore black men?  I noticed that they make friends with black women who they probably meet through living with black men.  But everyone thinks this is okay, and that it's fine for whites to be excluded.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 05:33:46 PM »

I attempted to post there but they're not looking for another point of view. They make it clear on their site that no other responses to their comments are welcomed. LOL Well bully for them...some people are more welcoming than others, no matter what their stance is.

I can't stick around though. I have to preserve my sanity. lol But I am glad that Chaim, in all his glory, replied to the questions I posted (and there were more than 2) he didnt' have to. Wish things had come off better on that front but what are you gonna do? I'll continue with my education that the Jews helped me to get, and start teaching in 4  years and making an impact there. Plus, my daughters could benefit from seeing me more often.

Take care though and thanks for the difference of opinion...its what makes the world go round after all.   8)

Erica

I will bet that a MORE QUALIFIED JEWESS will be pushed aside so Imerica will teach..and I have no doubt that a Jew was not admitted to the same college Imerica is at because of affirmative action...

Imerica

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 04:31:50 AM »
Are you kidding me? lol Apparently you've never seen my videos on Youtube. I'm 100% black.
The rest of what you said is hillarious! You should go on the road with that.

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 04:59:06 AM »

Erica

I will bet that a MORE QUALIFIED JEWESS will be pushed aside so Imerica will teach..and I have no doubt that a Jew was not admitted to the same college Imerica is at because of affirmative action...
I didn't even see this post at first. My only question is ..."What?" Okay, its not my only question ... but come on. This is where it gets a mite confusing to me. You all say that you don't hate black people, just the black culture but then you hate on me for receiving an education; but if I didn't have an education you'd talk about me like you normally talk about blacks (dumb, lazy...). Now all  of a sudden I've taken a Jewish woman's place in the school I attend so that I can earn my degree to teach? ..again "WHAT?"

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 06:00:01 AM »
I didn't even see this post at first. My only question is ..."What?" Okay, its not my only question ... but come on. This is where it gets a mite confusing to me. You all say that you don't hate black people, just the black culture but then you hate on me for receiving an education; but if I didn't have an education you'd talk about me like you normally talk about blacks (dumb, lazy...). Now all  of a sudden I've taken a Jewish woman's place in the school I attend so that I can earn my degree to teach? ..again "WHAT?"

Imerica, I posted the following as part of a response to you on another thread. I'm repeating it here as germaine to the present discussion:

Quote from: Dissenter
It's true what another poster said about your relentlessly "peachy" attitude. You simply refuse to see the truth.

On another thread, you're at a loss to understand why we resent "affirmative action" racial preference, and the advantages which blacks - like you - have reaped from it.

In the 1950s and 1960s, Jews - being Jews - dominated the American education system out of all proportion to their numbers. So it stands to reason that with black and Hispanic dunces getting into college based solely on the color of their skin, Jews (and whites) will be the losers. If you can't make a simple logical connection like that, then we have no choice but to think that you, too, are an "affirmative action" dunce.

By the way, thanks for your personal message to me. It was thoughtful and courteous, and it made me regret more than ever that you won't come around to the way of thinking expressed by the more serious members of this board.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »

Imerica, I posted the following as part of a response to you on another thread. I'm repeating it here as germaine to the present discussion:

It's true what another poster said about your relentlessly "peachy" attitude. You simply refuse to see the truth.

On another thread, you're at a loss to understand why we resent "affirmative action" racial preference, and the advantages which blacks - like you - have reaped from it.

In the 1950s and 1960s, Jews - being Jews - dominated the American education system out of all proportion to their numbers. So it stands to reason that with black and Hispanic dunces getting into college based solely on the color of their skin, Jews (and whites) will be the losers. If you can't make a simple logical connection like that, then we have no choice but to think that you, too, are an "affirmative action" dunce.

By the way, thanks for your personal message to me. It was thoughtful and courteous, and it made me regret more than ever that you won't come around to the way of thinking expressed by the more serious members of this board.

Actually, your response isn't answering the question I just posed. How did I take education from a Jewish woman? I'd like to play a little game now... Lets play "What School Does Imerica Attend...and How Did She get Accepted?" Anyone game?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 10:46:24 AM »

Actually, your response isn't answering the question I just posed. How did I take education from a Jewish woman? I'd like to play a little game now... Lets play "What School Does Imerica Attend...and How Did She get Accepted?" Anyone game?
You attend on line with loan money. ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 11:40:05 AM »
Actually, your response isn't answering the question I just posed. How did I take education from a Jewish woman?

I'll try one more time, Imerica, before I confer an "affirmative action" racial preference dunce cap on you....

We're speaking of "you" in general, as in "you people." I don't know what your academic record is, but in general, blacks who get into college based on their skin color are taking away seats from deserving white, Jewish and Asian students whose grades are exemplary but whose skin color is not "disadvantaged."

What is it about that simple statement that you don't understand? >:(

And by supporting what you call "Affirmative Action", you, Imerica, support an unjust and racist and oppressive and destructive system, which has always wreaked havoc wherever it has been applied.

In a court case called Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, a white named Allan Bakke, who had a superlative academic record, was passed over in his quest for medical school acceptance by blacks who had abysmal records, but who also had black skins. There were only 50 seats in the medical college to which Bakke had applied, and some of those seats were taken by moronic blacks who could barely tell a scalpel from a fork.

One of the blacks who took Bakke's place was Patrick Chavis. He later became notorious in California as a money-grubbing "Dr. Death" for performing fatal liposuction operations on his black and Hispanic patients.

Thankfully, Chavis was robbed and murdered, in a Los Angeles ghetto, by three "unknown assailants" in 2002. ;D

Hey, Imerica, care to place a bet on the race of his killers? ;D

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »

You attend on line with loan money. ;)
"DING DING DING!!!! " If I were offering prizes, you'd surely get one, bullicat. LOL

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
Actually, your response isn't answering the question I just posed. How did I take education from a Jewish woman?

I'll try one more time, Imerica, before I confer an "affirmative action" racial preference dunce cap on you....

We're speaking of "you" in general, as in "you people." I don't know what your academic record is, but in general, blacks who get into college based on their skin color are taking away seats from deserving white, Jewish and Asian students whose grades are exemplary but whose skin color is not "disadvantaged."

What is it about that simple statement that you don't understand? >:(

And by supporting what you call "Affirmative Action", you, Imerica, support an unjust and racist and oppressive and destructive system, which has always wreaked havoc wherever it has been applied.

In a court case called Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, a white named Allan Bakke, who had a superlative academic record, was passed over in his quest for medical school acceptance by blacks who had abysmal records, but who also had black skins. There were only 50 seats in the medical college to which Bakke had applied, and some of those seats were taken by moronic blacks who could barely tell a scalpel from a fork.

One of the blacks who took Bakke's place was Patrick Chavis. He later became notorious in California as a money-grubbing "Dr. Death" for performing fatal liposuction operations on his black and Hispanic patients.

Thankfully, Chavis was robbed and murdered, in a Los Angeles ghetto, by three "unknown assailants" in 2002. ;D

Hey, Imerica, care to place a bet on the race of his killers? ;D

I'd like it very much if you wouldn't include me in the fold with people who have recieved educations, or employment based on their color. When you're general like that, you run the risk of placing a label on people who don't deserve it...and trust me, I didn't ask for that label. If you don't label me, I won't label you.

As for the bet, everytime I mentioned Jeffery Dahmer, Charles Manson, and white child molesters and rapists in contrast/ or conjuction with black murderers, rapists and child molesters people always tell me about how "the numbers are disproportionate..." So I guess I'll lose this bet and just say, THEY WERE BLACK. That's my final answer.
I'm not in charge of the way the affirmative action system works, Dissenter. And I've said time and time again here that I DON'T think its even worth having anymore because the reasons for it have become skewed. You can ask anyone here about my stance on AA and they'll tell you the same even though most of them consider me wackadoo. Where I stand on Affirmative Action is where I always HAVE stood. Its not needed anymore. However I wouldn't be angry if AA went back to the way it was supposed to be...for women, handicapped and disenfranchised blacks but on a level playing field. I don't see that happening.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 01:07:01 PM »
I go along with affirmative action for the handicapped (but only if they are suited to the job despite the handicap).  
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 01:20:04 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
So I guess I'll lose this bet and just say, THEY WERE BLACK. That's my final answer.

If by "THEY", you mean the Chavis murderers, then I'd say that you WON the bet, Imerica. ;D

Congratulations. You passed the test. Advance to the head of the class. ::)

Seriously, if you're against racial preference, then I shouldn't have said that you were. Sometimes, it's hard to tell exactly where you're coming from. In addressing the issues under discussion, you often conflate your life history with the bigger picture. And in doing so, you often seem to defend the indefensible.

Anyway, thanks for the exchange. It gave me a chance to read about the Bakke-Chavis case. Somebody once told me about it, but I'd never really studied the hideous details.

The information which I presented came from Michelle Malkin, who is a bright and talented young woman - even if she isn't white. ;D