Author Topic: 2000 pigs turn out for counter yom Ha atzmaut ceremony  (Read 2760 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
2000 pigs turn out for counter yom Ha atzmaut ceremony
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:13:11 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3391384,00.html

Leftist lights torch for Fatah commander at alternative ceremony

Tali Fahima lights torch at Yesh Gvul alternative Independence Day ceremony in Jerusalem, in honor of Jenin's Al-Aqsa Brigades commander

Roi Mandel Published:  04.23.07, 22:39 / Israel News 

Lefist Tali Fahima lit a torch Monday in honor of Zakaria Zubeidi, the commander of Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades (Fatah's military wing). "I light this for my friend Zakaria Zubeidi, with whom I have demolished fortresses," she said.

Fahima, along with some 2,000 other people, was participating in an alternative torch-lighting ceremony for Independence Day led by the Yesh Gvul (There is a Border) movement, in front of the prime minister's office in Jerusalem.

Just like in the formal state ceremony, 12 torches were lit. In this case, they were meant to serve as a reminder of "violence and occupation" as well as the "injustices against the 'other' in Israel".

As in the past ten years, the ceremony took place at the spot where 'Peace Now' member Emil Greenzweig was killed during an anti-war demonstration in 1983.

Among the torch-bearers at the alternative service were Prof. Kelman Ettleman - a member of Israel's communist party, Johannes Bayu – the director of African refugee development, peace activist Anat Hoffman, human rights lawyer Gaby Laski, and women's rights activist Lakia Yardeni.

Bayu called on Israel to accept African refugees, stating that centuries of Jewish persecution had created an Israeli obligation to help others.  "If Israel will not protect persecuted people, who will?" he said.

Another torch-bearer Tamir Foster, who had refused his call to reserves during the second Lebanon war, was told by his father prior to the ceremony: "Tali Fahima will be speaking before you; you'll be speaking after a corruptor of Israel." 

Fahima, while lighting her torch, spoke in honor of, "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi captives, political prisoners who are Israeli citizens, Lebanese captives in Israel, and the Israeli captives in Lebanon and Gaza." She also referred to the rocket-plagued residents of Sderot and the Western Negev as "captives of the Israeli government's destructive policy." 

Fahima said that "Israel calls PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi political prisoners 'security prisoners' and uses this categorization as a tool to ignore the issue of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis' struggle for liberty.

"I call on anyone who wants in their own life liberty, mutual respect and equality to use their body as a human shield to stop Israel's violence in the territories, which is becoming crueler, and thus, tightening around our necks like a noose," she said.

Fahima served time in jail for contact with a foreign agent, transferring information to the enemy, and refusal to obey legal orders after her connections to Zubeidi were revealed. She was released in early 2007 on the condition that she is not allowed to leave the country or enter the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories.

Regarding her connection with the al-Aqsa commander, Fahima said at the ceremony that "true friendship does not fall apart in a storm…The Shin Bet cannot destroy the strong connection between us or the hope that we have built."

Good only 2000 turned up LOL. But it's good that Israel sees what traitorous pigs they are
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 05:58:14 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: 2000 pigs turn out for counter yom Ha atzmaut ceremony
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:14:58 PM »
Sub-human filth. I pray that they die of every deadly disease known to man.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »
I'm delighted they had this ceremony it was very small yet the people of Israel can see yesh gvual are truely traitors .Now they are unmasked
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »
These people would be immediately killed in any sane country.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:28:53 PM »
"I call on anyone who wants in their own life liberty, mutual respect and equality to use their body as a human shield to stop Israel's violence in the territories, which is becoming crueler, and thus, tightening around our necks like a noose," she said.

Anyone who volunteers to be a human shield for those smelly diaperheads deserves whatever they get, such as getting blown to a million pieces, or being paralyzed for life.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 05:57:03 PM »
These pigs were honoring this pig   http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3391656,00.html   

Zubeidi says truce over

Published:  04.24.07, 22:48 / Israel News 

Zakaria Zubeidi, commander of Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades told Ynet Tuesday evening that the armed Palestinian organizations in the West Bank and Gaza Strip agreed that there would be no truce.

"We praise declarations by out brothers at Hamas and Palestinian organization in the Strip saying that the truce is over. We have agreed that there should be no truce, unless the truce includes a complete Israeli withdrawal form Palestinians cities in the West Bank," said Zubeidi. (Ali Waked)

Shot at 2010-01-03