Poll

Who is the most hideous, revolting traitor kapo who made news this year?

Joey Cohen (Youssuf al-Khattab)
5 (26.3%)
Tziporah Hitler
2 (10.5%)
Nellie the Weasel
1 (5.3%)
Binyamin Lewinsky
2 (10.5%)
Rahm Emanuel
6 (31.6%)
George Soros
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: End of the Year Poll: Most Nauseating Self-Hating Jew Of 2009  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
End of the Year Poll: Most Nauseating Self-Hating Jew Of 2009
« on: December 08, 2009, 12:44:05 PM »
Man, what a choice! I am going to say Binyamin Lewinsky because he ran on a platform of not giving in one inch of land and then proceeded to get down on his knees in front of the president, but the others certainly aren't far behind.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
Re: End of the Year Poll: Most Nauseating Self-Hating Jew Of 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »
George Soros.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
All the above,   including George Soros warrant the "  award" .      But in the end,   I'll also go with the current Prime Minister of Israel because of his deception and the ultra high level of damage he's causing.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »
Isn't Bin Laden's American stooge, whose parents were hippies who raised goats also Jewish?  It is clearly shameful how many self hating Jews there are.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »
Isn't Bin Laden's American stooge, whose parents were hippies who raised goats also Jewish?  It is clearly shameful how many self hating Jews there are.
That is Adam Gadahn, but he didn't break the headlines this year I don't think.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »
George Soros.

That's what I was thinking.  Matter of fact he's kind of creepy looking.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »
 Benjamin Lewsinsky lol, from his position he certainly is poised to do more harm then the other despicable Jews mentioned here. But I still find the Noam Chomski types much more nauseating.

I decided to vote for Rahm Emanuel, for being a self hating kike who advises sultan Osama to be proactive and aggresive to Israel. The fact that Emanuel, unlike soros et al, pretends to be a traditional and proud Jew makes him even more sickening.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »
But I still find the Noam Chomski types much more nauseating.
The difference though is that Noam Chomsky and Bobby Fischer don't really occupy any positions of power. So although they are extremely evil, they are not as dangerous to the Jewish people than more mainstream self-haters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »
But I still find the Noam Chomski types much more nauseating.
The difference though is that Noam Chomsky and Bobby Fischer don't really occupy any positions of power. So although they are extremely evil, they are not as dangerous to the Jewish people than more mainstream self-haters.

Bobby Fischer is dead!!!

Hallelujah!  :dance:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »
Fischer yemach shemo!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_fischer

Anti-Jewish statements

Fischer, whose mother was Jewish,[118][255] made occasional hostile comments toward Jews from at least the early 1960s.[118][256] In 1961, he "made his first public statements despising Jews."[257] Jan Hein Donner wrote that at the time of Bled 1961, "He idolized Hitler and read everything about him that he could lay his hands on. He also championed a brand of antisemitism that could only be thought up by a mind completely cut off from reality."[95] Donner writes that he took Fischer to a war museum, which "left a great impression, since he is not an evil person, and afterwards he was more restrained in his remarks—to me, at least".[95]

From the 1980s and thereafter, however, Fischer's hatred for Jews was a major theme of his public and private remarks.[258] He denied the Holocaust and announced his desire to make "expos[ing] the Jews for the criminals they are [...] the murderers they are" his lifework, and argued that the United States is "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards."[259] In 1984 he sent an open letter to Encyclopedia Judaica, in which he vehemently denied being a Jew and denounced Judaism.[260]

In the last years of his life, Fischer's primary means of communicating with the public was via sometimes-outrageous radio interviews. He participated in at least 34 such broadcasts between 1999 and 2006, mostly with radio stations in the Philippines, but also with stations in Hungary, Iceland, Colombia, and Russia. In 1999, he gave a call-in interview to a radio station in Budapest, Hungary, during which he described himself as the "victim of an international Jewish conspiracy." In another radio interview, Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[261] Fischer's sudden re-emergence was apparently triggered when some of his belongings, which had been stored in a Pasadena, California storage unit, were sold by the landlord, who claimed it was in response to nonpayment of rent.[262] In 2005, some of Fischer's belongings were auctioned on eBay. In 2006, Fischer claimed that his belongings in the storage unit were worth millions.[263][264]

Fischer's library contained anti-Semitic and white supremacist literature such as Mein Kampf, Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the Church of the Creator.[265][266] A notebook written by Fischer is filled with sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews."[267]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »
I vote for no one because as a Christian it's my belief that we cannot judge Jewish people for self hating actions, it's for righteous Jews alone to decide. New Jewish and Gentile members coming to the forum might think were Anti Semites and just leave.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »
Fischer yemach shemo!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_fischer

Anti-Jewish statements

Fischer, whose mother was Jewish,
His father was Jewish also.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 03:25:41 PM »
I vote for no one because as a Christian it's my belief that we cannot judge Jewish people for self hating actions, it's for righteous Jews alone to decide. New Jewish and Gentile members coming to the forum might think were Anti Semites and just leave.

bobby fischer and yousaf cohen are absolute self-hating jewish antisemites and should be called out on it... I dont expect non-Jews to judge Jews but a Jew has a responsibility to Rebuke his Jewish brothers when they are acting in a way which endangers the Jewish nation... Some of those mentioned here deserve much worse than the words we have written here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 03:29:51 PM »
Some of those mentioned here deserve much worse than the words we have written here.
Yes, of course.

If you want to know who of these angers me the most, it might be Nellie the Weasel. Even surviving the Shoah didn't teach this kapo a lesson. He is one of the world's biggest cheerleaders for the Arabs and Obama and he demanded a holocaust against the heroic Serbs.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »

bobby fischer and yousaf cohen are absolute self-hating jewish antisemites and should be called out on it... I dont expect non-Jews to judge Jews but a Jew has a responsibility to Rebuke his Jewish brothers when they are acting in a way which endangers the Jewish nation... Some of those mentioned here deserve much worse than the words we have written here.

Yes maybe by Jews, not by Gentiles. They are only really effecting righteous Jews.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »
I pick Joey Cohen.

The difference though is that Noam Chomsky and Bobby Fischer don't really occupy any positions of power. So although they are extremely evil

Fischer is evil but I don't think Chomsky is evil. I think Noam Chomsky is just a bleeding heart Liberal who thinks he is doing good to the world.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »
I don't think Chomsky is evil. I think Noam Chomsky is just a bleeding heart Liberal who thinks he is doing good to the world.
Chomsky wants to annihilate Israel and he defends Holocaust deniers like David Duke. He also claims that Israel "takes advantage" of the Holocaust for propaganda.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 03:54:44 PM »
I didn't know his.

He wants to destroy Israel? And he defends David Duke?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »
http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/4502

Quote from: Campus Watch
The first poster depicted Chomsky sitting with Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah in May 2006. It read, "Partners in Hate." The other poster presented a quote by Chomsky that said, "I see no anti-Semitic implications in the denial of the existence of gas chambers, or even the denial of the Holocaust."

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 04:25:47 PM »
Disgusting.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 05:56:09 PM »
Gotta go with Yossi Cohen. What a retard.