Poll

Which of these closeted homosexuals that made the news in 2009 is the most flagrant and infamous?

Michael Jackson
4 (66.7%)
Eminem
1 (16.7%)
Prince
0 (0%)
Tziporah Hitler
0 (0%)
Gayvid Duke
0 (0%)
Hitlery Sodom Arafat
0 (0%)
Obama
1 (16.7%)
Senator Lindsey Graham
0 (0%)
Ryan Seacrest
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: End Of The Year Poll: Worst Closet Case of 2009  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
End Of The Year Poll: Worst Closet Case of 2009
« on: December 10, 2009, 08:41:41 PM »
Inspired by Confederate Kahanist's thread this weekend, but in poll form: who is the worst in-denial faggot of the above who made news in this past year and the media refuses to call on?

--Michael Jackson (not that people didn't all know that he was a boyraping pederast piece of schvartze drek)
--Eminem (his sexual favors with Dr. Dre to get a record contract, and his phony homophobic lyrics, are now legendary; plus his pretty-boy platinum-blond 'do, and just listen to him rap)
--Prince (no introduction needed!)
--Tzipwhorah Hitler (I think she must have ten times the blood testosterone that I do)
--David Duke (just look at his Michael Fagsonesque plastic surgery and his book, "Finders-Keepers")
--Hitlery Sodom Arafat (her lesbian affairs during the Clinton presidency are legendary, and let's face it, she looks like a dude)
--Obama (his metrosexual style and Larry Sinclair; need I say more?)
--Senator Lindsey Graham (he's prettier than most twenty-year-old girls, and just listen to him speak)
--Ryan Seacrest (how obvious can you get?)

I am going to go ahead and pick Eminem. He wasn't that big of a newsmedia factor in 2009, but the combined record of his queerness throughout his career, and the outrageous steps he's taken to hide it, through the entire past decade are simply beyond the pale. Even many homosexuals who are more obvious (i.e. Prince) have not tried nearly as hard to deny it.

Dr. Brennan Fan

PS: I am not including Adam Lambert intentionally, as he was never in the closet.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: End Of The Year Poll: Worst Closet Case of 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »
Inspired by Confederate Kahanist's thread this weekend, but in poll form: who is the worst in-denial faggot of the above who made news in this past year and the media refuses to call on?

--Michael Jackson (not that people didn't all know that he was a boyraping pederast piece of schvartze drek)
--Eminem (his sexual favors with Dr. Dre to get a record contract, and his phony homophobic lyrics, are now legendary; plus his pretty-boy platinum-blond 'do, and just listen to him rap)
--Prince (no introduction needed!)
--Tzipwhorah Hitler (I think she must have ten times the blood testosterone that I do)
--David Duke (just look at his Michael Fagsonesque plastic surgery and his book, "Finders-Keepers")
--Hitlery Sodom Arafat (her lesbian affairs during the Clinton presidency are legendary, and let's face it, she looks like a dude)
--Obama (his metrosexual style and Larry Sinclair; need I say more?)
--Senator Lindsey Graham (he's prettier than most twenty-year-old girls, and just listen to him speak)
--Ryan Seacrest (how obvious can you get?)

I am going to go ahead and pick Eminem. He wasn't that big of a newsmedia factor in 2009, but the combined record of his queerness throughout his career, and the outrageous steps he's taken to hide it, through the entire past decade are simply beyond the pale. Even many homosexuals who are more obvious (i.e. Prince) have not tried nearly as hard to deny it.

Dr. Brennan Fan

PS: I am not including Adam Lambert intentionally, as he was never in the closet.Surgion

Theres no question that David Duke's Plastic Surgeon did a number on him....   He now looks as hideous on the outside as he is on the inside.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »
Eminem being exposed as a low down dirty hoe is a bit of a surprise, especially since Dr.Dre portraits himself as a hard core [censored]!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »
Eminem being exposed as a low down dirty hoe is a bit of a surprise, especially since Dr.Dre portraits himself as a hard core schvartza!

(warning, the links below are not clean)

http://www.2pac2k.de/haters.html

Quote from: 2pac2k.de
The final story on this was really shocking and came from Suge Knight in an interview which can be seen on the Thug Immortal video. Suge Knight doesn't name names but he basically says that Dre is gay and that Tupac didn't want him to be a part of Death Row because Dre had a lover working for him while he was married with children. I suggest watching this interview for the full story but this is consistent with Tupac calling him gay on several songs. Specific quotes included "that [censored] sittin' up in his mansion suckin' ****, eatin' *****" plus in a number of his songs he says stuff like "we shook Dre punk a**, now we out of the closet" and "check your sexuality it's fruity as this alize" along with "California Love Part II without gay a** Dre."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/ja-rule-attacks-dr-dre-.-eminem-again

Quote from: Contact Music
On new mix-tape track LOOSE CHANGE, Ja Rule, real name JEFFREY ATKINS, takes issue with Dr Dre over his alleged penchant for cross-dressers - a fact told to him by Dre's former label boss MARION 'SUGE' KNIGHT.
He spits, "I'm talking about faggot a** gay DRE YOUNG/And Suge told me all about how ya used to take transvestites home and occasionally wear thongs/No wonder Feminem (corr) be crossdressing in pumps and tight lil' dresses."

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/i/insane+clown+posse/slim+anus_20067670.html

Quote from: Insane Clown Posse (speaking as Eminem in the first person)
Hi, kids do you like anus? I let dr. dre fill up my **** for one chance to be famous.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 09:10:55 PM »
Eminem....everybody else is openly gay in one way or the other  :::D :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 08:12:12 AM »
I chose the 2009 nobel piss laureate.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 08:17:01 AM »
Seriously, they phoned me from Oslo and I told them: "That's right Mr. Whalenbuthcersen, Obam is your man, pick him, plus he's gay so it just can't go wrong."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »
In retrospect I should have made the "Israeli" ballet dancer, Rahm Emanuel, an option as well.

Offline David Ben Moshe fan

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »
Barak Hussein Obama.