Author Topic: can someone please help me explain to the Christians I'm trying to educate as to  (Read 6605 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
WHY THE  RADICAL TERRORIST MUSLIMS  liked Hitler and STILL LIKE HIM today...... when he said he was a Christian? I'm trying to explain that Hitler was not a real Christian....just a fake one....

I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE EDUCATED ABOUT THIS.....especially those who say that they LOVE Israel and LOVE GOD.

I tried to explain that they were anti-semetic and so was Hitler and that Hitler killed 6 million jews in the holocaust, but they dont seem to understand why the Muslims like Hitler to this day.

I showed them that video with all the pictures of them and Hitler and Hitler's books, but they are not understanding.

I just expained once again, that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth...HOPEFULLY it will sink in this time, I dunno. >:(

:o :o :o

help.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
One thing I've noticed with anti-Semitic people is that their main focus, regardless of whatever else they say, is hating Jews.

I would be willing to bet that the average neo nazi who CLAIMS to be standing up for the white race would be more than willing to brutally murder an entire family of white people, father, mother, children, babies, and grandparents, if it meant they could then murder at least one Jew. Then they would blame the Jew they murdered for the death of that family and use it as an excuse to go after more Jews.

Anti-Semites stand for nothing but anti-Semitism. It consumes them, it's their main focus and goal in life, to wipe out all Jews. Muslims too will murder Muslims that they claim loyalty to. They will murder their own family to get at Jews. They have no loyalty to other Muslims or to themselves, if it means they can hurt Jews. If they can hurt a Jew in the process, they will blow themselves up, or send their own children to blow themselves up in order to hurt as many Jews as possible.

That's the one thing you have to understand about anti-Semites. They claim to stand for all kinds of things, but the only thing they care about is hurting or murdering Jews.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, I agree. I asked this one particular person, to make sure, that they believed the holocaust happened, to make sure we were even on the same page about that (there sure are some ignorant poeple out there).

But yes, it is clear to me, about that....

To me, in general, the world is evil, full of alot of hate and only getting worse.... and not a nice place...to others, I am not so sure...they need some education...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Yes, I agree. I asked this one particular person, to make sure, that they believed the holocaust happened, to make sure we were even on the same page about that (there sure are some ignorant poeple out there).

Good idea. It's hard to talk to someone when you're not even on the same page with them.

But yes, it is clear to me, about that....

To me, in general, the world is evil, full of alot of hate and only getting worse.... and not a nice place...to others, I am not so sure...they need some education...

I guess my point is, that a Nazi, a Muslim, or a run-of-the-mill every day Jew hater are basically coming from the same position, and will have more in common with each other than they have differences, because none of them really stand for anything, except their hatred of Jews, which they share in common. That's why the Nazis got along so well with the Muslims and why you can still see (if you can stomach it) them talking about the poor "Palestinians" on their sick forums. They otherwise wouldn't give two shakes about the "Palestinians" but they know that they have Jew hatred in common with them and that's all that matters to them.

I think if someone doesn't understand how Nazis and Muslims could have been friends then that's what you should tell them, that they shared common ground in their hatred of Jews and that is the primary belief of both Nazi-ism and Islam.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, true. I am waiting for them to respond to me now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                  בס"ד

The reason is this:

Hannah, if you need any info about Islam (not radical Islam, there's only one Islam), why, where and what, I'm here.

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                  בס"S
Also, Nazism involves Christian concepts and you can't say this is fake:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't understand the confusion.  It's not like Christianity has a law code or anything.  They did away with any idea of "halacha."    All a Christian has to do is believe in a certain story and call themself Christian- well, so what, that doesn't mean a person is going to act properly even if he believes a certain thing in his mind.   I think it's very obvious why this can happen.   Even if there were laws in place, not everyone can keep them, people mess up and do bad things.   But when there is no law in place, all the moreso, there is nothing governing proper modes of behavior and it's anybody's guess to formulate the deeds they consider to fall in line with whatever the belief is in their head.   That laxity or uncertainty in ethics creates a vacuum.  All too often in history it was used by evil people (even priests like those pictured) to commit terrible deeds against Jews as supposedly in line with their beliefs and merely filling the ethical vacuum.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                  בס"S

Nazism involves Nazi ideas......Hitler hand no use for churches or priests of any kind. He stated clearly that after he won the war he would destroy the church. He complained often that the church interfered with his policies and made it hard to fight the war as he wished. I am sure their were plenty of priests in Christian churches appeasing  Hitler for a time hoping things would change and avoid being dragged off.  Just as there was Jewish leaders in some Jewish Ghetto's during WW2 who did the same thing. It has nothing to do with being involved people were trying to buy time in hopes that the Nazi government would leave them alone and let them live another day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't understand the confusion.  It's not like Christianity has a law code or anything. They did away with any idea of "halacha."    All a Christian has to do is believe in a certain story and call themself Christian- well, so what, that doesn't mean a person is going to act properly even if he believes a certain thing in his mind.   I think it's very obvious why this can happen.   Even if there were laws in place, not everyone can keep them, people mess up and do bad things.   But when there is no law in place, all the moreso, there is nothing governing proper modes of behavior and it's anybody's guess to formulate the deeds they consider to fall in line with whatever the belief is in their head.   That laxity or uncertainty in ethics creates a vacuum.  All too often in history it was used by evil people (even priests like those pictured) to commit terrible deeds against Jews as supposedly in line with their beliefs and merely filling the ethical vacuum.
Actually Christians do have a story to go by its called the Old  Testament. There is also the Ten Commandments. People should know whats right and wrong without religion micromanaging their every move. Actually written  religious law can sometimes lead to problems like it does in the muslim religion.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Btw Hitler loved Islam         great article                

It's a large article but Hitler was actually a dhimmi, hit link for full article

Albert Speer, who was Hitler’s Minister of Armaments and War Production, wrote a contrite memoir of his World War II experiences while serving a 20-year prison sentence imposed by the Nuremberg tribunal. Speer’s narrative includes a discussion which captures Hitler’s effusive praise for Islam, “…a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament.” Hitler, according to Speer’s account, repeatedly expressed the conviction that, “The Mohammedan religion…would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?” These sentiments were also expressed by Hitler to Dr. Herman Neubacher, the first Nazi Mayor of Vienna, and subsequently, a special delegate of the Nazi regime in southeastern Europe. Neubacher wrote that Hitler had told him Islam was a “male religion,” and reiterated the belief that the Germans would have been far more successful conquerors had they adopted Islam in the Middle Ages. Additional confirmation of Hitler’s very favorable inclination towards Islam is provided by General Alexander Loehr, a Lutwaffe commander (executed in 1947 for the mass-murders of Yugoslav civilians). Loehr maintained a smiling Hitler had told him that Islam was such a desirable creed the Fuehrer longed for it to become the official SS religion

http://www.andrewbostom.org/blog/2008/10/22/hitler-and-jihad-part-1/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
You should also tell the person you were talking to to Google Haj Amin Al Husseini.  He was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem during WWII, and he was Yasser Arafat's uncle.  This man was Hitler's special guest in Germany.  He was was responsible for recruiting Bosnian Muslim SS units, and he wanted Hitler to kill the Jews of then Palestine, just like he was doing in Europe.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muftihit.html

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Good, thankyou for the great articles, I still got no response, but I added these. hopefully I will get a response after this.

Yes, we should know in The Tanach,what G-d thinks and wants for us to do. We should not be following after a madman who wants to destroy Israel, that is for sure.

Those who don't know about history, are doomed to repeat it.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
oh yes, I was telling someone recently, that perhaps one of the reasons so many Jews had joined the SS army was for this very thing, to live longer. Sometimes you can't think straight when you are in survival mode like that, I dunno. Not making excuses for them at all, just thinking from their stand point a bit, perhaps. I am sure there was one or two who just joined to keep alive longer.

בס"S

Nazism involves Nazi ideas......Hitler hand no use for churches or priests of any kind. He stated clearly that after he won the war he would destroy the church. He complained often that the church interfered with his policies and made it hard to fight the war as he wished. I am sure their were plenty of priests in Christian churches appeasing  Hitler for a time hoping things would change and avoid being dragged off.  Just as there was Jewish leaders in some Jewish Ghetto's during WW2 who did the same thing. It has nothing to do with being involved people were trying to buy time in hopes that the Nazi government would leave them alone and let them live another day.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What do you mean Jews joined the SS???  That must be a typo.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I was told that there was Jews that joined Hitler's military?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
WHY THE  RADICAL TERRORIST MUSLIMS  liked Hitler and STILL LIKE HIM today...... when he said he was a Christian? I'm trying to explain that Hitler was not a real Christian....just a fake one....

I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE EDUCATED ABOUT THIS.....especially those who say that they LOVE Israel and LOVE G-d.

I tried to explain that they were anti-semetic and so was Hitler and that Hitler killed 6 million jews in the holocaust, but they dont seem to understand why the Muslims like Hitler to this day.

I showed them that video with all the pictures of them and Hitler and Hitler's books, but they are not understanding.

I just expained once again, that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth...HOPEFULLY it will sink in this time, I dunno. >:(

help.

I don't think Hitler ever claimed to be a Christian.  If anything the Nazis were pagans and they persecuted real Christians.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
yes it's true 

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:35:06 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                   בס"ד

I bag your pardon?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
One thing I've noticed with anti-Semitic people is that their main focus, regardless of whatever else they say, is hating Jews.

I would be willing to bet that the average neo nazi who CLAIMS to be standing up for the white race would be more than willing to brutally murder an entire family of white people, father, mother, children, babies, and grandparents, if it meant they could then murder at least one Jew. Then they would blame the Jew they murdered for the death of that family and use it as an excuse to go after more Jews.

Anti-Semites stand for nothing but anti-Semitism. It consumes them, it's their main focus and goal in life, to wipe out all Jews. Muslims too will murder Muslims that they claim loyalty to. They will murder their own family to get at Jews. They have no loyalty to other Muslims or to themselves, if it means they can hurt Jews. If they can hurt a Jew in the process, they will blow themselves up, or send their own children to blow themselves up in order to hurt as many Jews as possible.

That's the one thing you have to understand about anti-Semites. They claim to stand for all kinds of things, but the only thing they care about is hurting or murdering Jews.
Yep.

David Duke would have relations with black males if it would kill or hurt Jews. (However, I suspect he does regardless.)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Rubystars, what you have accurately described is the definition of Amalek. The Amalekites are so obsessed with Jew-hatred that they will even destroy their own people just to hurt Jews.

Pat Buchanan, David Duke and Ron Paul are white Amalekites who willingly endanger the survival of the American people just to undermine little Israel. These white Amalekites will defend the Muslim Nazis because the Muslim Nazis are trying to destroy Israel. The fact that the Muslim Nazis also seek to destroy America does not even concern traitors like Buchanan, Duke and Paul.

However, most white Americans are not Amalekites.

On the other hand, most blacks, Arabs and Muslims are Amalekites. They hate the Jews so much that they would be willing to see their own people slaughtered so long as Jews are also murdered, G-d forbid.

Most blacks do not care that millions of their people are being annihilated in the Sudan by the Arab Muslims. As long as the Arab Muslims work to destroy Israel and the Jews (and as long as the Arabs work to destroy America and the whites), the blacks will enthusiastically support their former Arab slaveowners.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE EDUCATED ABOUT THIS.....especially those who say that they LOVE Israel and LOVE G-d.

help.

I hate to be rude. But the only REAL 'Christian acting' Christians I have seen in this life, are here on this forum, and 2 of my dear friends. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
                                                                  בס"ד

The reason is this:

Hannah, if you need any info about Islam (not radical Islam, there's only one Islam), why, where and what, I'm here.

Noble? There's nothing "Noble" about that damn book.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
What you said before is that "... many Jews joined joined the SS" couldn't be less accurate. There were in the Wehrmacht some assimilated Jews, they were mostly Christians, whose parent/s or  grand parent/s had converted and assimilated. Very few cases are of real Jews who hid their identity and served in the Wehrmacht. In the SS they would normally only accept to their ranks prospects who could prove they are pure Arians. Germans with Jewish blood would be rejected from serving in the SS, but there were a few exceptions, and in these cases, these are not Jews but German with some Jewish ancestors.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

After Germany was defeated in 1945, many Germans claimed that they were never Nazis. They claimed that they only fought for Hitler because they were forced to, and because their lives would be in danger if they did not join the Nazi army.

This is a lie. Almost all Germans and Austrians enthusiastically supported Hitler and the Nazis during the war and enthusiastically participated in the holocaust.

The fact that Germany succeeded in conquering most of Europe and in waging war against the United States, the Soviet Union and Britain proves that German soldiers fought fanatically for a Nazi victory. Millions of German soldiers willingly gave their lives for the Nazi cause, as did millions of German civilians.

If the German people and army had not supported Hitler fanatically, there is no way Germany could have had so many military victories in the beginning of the war.

Also, the Germans bragged in their news media about how they were murdering millions of Jews in the holocaust. The Nazis wanted the German people to know about the holocaust because they knew that these crimes would be immensely popular in Germany and would be considered to be a great accomplishment.