Author Topic: Why Do People Hate The Jews?  (Read 3862 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Jews?
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »
                                                                            בס"ד

My Savior is a Jew. :dance: There are people I don't like for one reason or another but if G-d told me to bless them I would out of obedience to Him.

And my saviour is the G-d of Israel, Blessed is his name!

Right on Muman!

Amen, Our G-d reigns from Zion.  He is the Great G-d of Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 07:18:48 PM »
I don't necessarily think this thread was a bad idea but one person's posts in it are very suspicious.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

The reason is obvious - us being the Chosen people, with all what it means. I wouldn't respond to what you've said about Christianity, Ulli, because of my agreement.

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »
I don't necessarily think this thread was a bad idea but one person's posts in it are very suspicious.

Mine? if you really think I'm anti semitic or hate jews fine you can ban me then. I only gave my opinion about anti semites. i dont hate jews, they never harmed me , or my country why should I hate them...in my countries history muslims tried to exterminate us, jews never harmed us.  But still believe what you want and ban my account do whatever you think is right.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »

No it's mine, it's ok I'm use to it.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 09:35:25 PM »

Mine? if you really think I'm anti semitic or hate jews fine you can ban me then. I only gave my opinion about anti semites. i dont hate jews, they never harmed me , or my country why should I hate them...in my countries history muslims tried to exterminate us, jews never harmed us.  But still believe what you want and ban my account do whatever you think is right.
Futura, are you of the male specimen?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »
certain ideologies started to proselytize a plagerised version of torah 2000 years ago.. thats when hate towards jews started.
Uncalled for!
isnt it a historically accepted world view that anti-semitism started 2000 years ago? I only provided little detail in my post, and tried to be as politically correct as possible. To read too much into it, is upto you.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 02:41:19 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 09:44:00 PM »
AsheDina yes I'm male

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »
AsheDina yes I'm male

Well, come on dude- be a man.  We are in a WAR against SERIOUS people that are leftist Marxists and Islam wants to kill us, and Obla bla wants to divide Jerusalem, and America will fall, and EU is being taken over by radical jihadis out of control, so COME ON.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »
AsheDina yes I'm male

Well, come on dude- be a man.  We are in a WAR against SERIOUS people that are leftist Marxists and Islam wants to kill us, and Obla bla wants to divide Jerusalem, and America will fall, and EU is being taken over by radical jihadis out of control, so COME ON.

I know that. Islam in my opinion is the most dangerous thing that could happen to Europe and elsewhere. I also hate leftists liberals that are flooding my country and the rest of europe with muslims and africans. that is my main goal. To stop muslims from taking europe and lefties promoting mutliculturalism as an excuse. I have nothing against Israel in fact I fully support them in keeping their land and hate jihadist murderers to death. Those are my main enemies ..islamification of europe and these leftists idiots.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 04:40:03 AM »
certain ideologies started to proselytize a plagerised version of torah 2000 years ago.. thats when hate towards jews started.
Uncalled for!
isnt it a historically accepted world view that anti-semitism started 2000 years ago? I only provided little detail in my post, and tried to be as politically correct as possible. To read too much into it, is upto you.
No there were Jew haters even before that, for example Antiochus IV Epiphanes who is the ruler whom the maccabees rebelled against. There were also ancient Greek and Roman scholars who hated Jews. For example the 1st century Greek (or helenized Egyptian) writer Apion had incited the Romans against the Jews and wrote a blood libel against the Jews, accusing them of sacrificing and cannibalizing Greeks.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 07:03:04 AM »
We also have Haman but he was descendant of amalakites
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 09:07:01 AM »
Because they envy their success.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »

Yes, this is a major reason, but it makes not so much sense in the light of self interest.

The logical reaction if you see someone who is more successfull than you is to analyze why it is and then a sane man will chance or adjust his methodes.

To be envy is no art  :::D In fact it is stupid. You win not more parnassa if you wish your fellow more successfull citizen bad.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »
In the U.S. everyone is envious of each other they called it keeping up with the Jones
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 09:19:33 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Yes, this is a major reason, but it makes not so much sense in the light of self interest.

The logical reaction if you see someone who is more successfull than you is to analyze why it is and then a sane man will chance or adjust his methodes.

To be envy is no art  :::D In fact it is stupid. You win not more parnassa if you wish your fellow more successfull citizen bad.
I don't want to get into a epistemological/philosophical debate here, but it's not always true. It's true that the side you view jealousy as stupid, but that's natural and sometimes understable. If someone's looking hungry at your wife what would you do/feel?

The last sentence is not always true either. That's how comptetition usually works.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 09:35:10 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

I don't want to get into a epistemological/philosophical debate here, but it's not always true. It's true that the side you view jealousy as stupid, but that's natural and sometimes understable. If someone's looking hungry at your wife what would you do/feel?

The last sentence is not always true either. That's how comptetition usually works.

I think I would be upset about the lack of good manners and education if someone is looking hungry at my wife. But I would not be envy towards him, I would be angry towards him.

I have learned, that in business even in competitive situation you should act rational. Because today you are compititors and tomorrow you are doing things together in order to make more money. I.e. you put your money together with another person in order to buy things in greater amount and so cheaper the single piece.  I think business is basically not emotion but numbers.

And even if I loose because of competition I have to change things. If I sit in the bar and curse my competitors (Jewish or not), I make things not better and find no solution to my problems.

So I think envy is a part of human nature, but irrational and we should controll it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:15 AM »
                                                                     בס"ד

I think I would be upset about the lack of good manners and education if someone is looking hungry at my wife. But I would not be envy towards him, I would be angry towards him.

Would you be angry with him if he was looking at another girl? (one of who you're even attracted to)

I have learned, that in business even in competitive situation you should act rational. Because today you are compititors and tomorrow you are doing things together in order to make more money. I.e. you put your money together with another person in order to buy things in greater amount and so cheaper the single piece.  I think business is basically not emotion but numbers.

The thing is the definition of rationality. I think jealousy just like other emotions is a pre-warning, a sign of something, just like any other pain. Jealousy for your wife is one step of inter-realizing that this man endangers some factors that you've been satisfied about before he looked at your wife.

In a competition, you should act rational, that's true, but keeping jealousy out is not good. Thinking envolves emotions and thinking without them is impossible and outrageous. Once you compete with someone you're able to hurt his business or the progress of his business. Once he beats you (if he does so), you'd get jealous and try to get ever further than he did (if you're competetors). That's a sign of ealousy. I think business, like any other area, involves feelings and emotions and that these things are not seperateable from our very process of thinking.

And even if I loose because of competition I have to change things. If I sit in the bar and curse my competitors (Jewish or not), I make things not better and find no solution to my problems.

When you show him your lose you'd probably lose even more. If he's a friend (though competetor) of yours, that'd be fine to continue compete him or just get out of the race. I agree that cursing wouldn't help you get your business's status better though I don't think that "surrendering" would do anything positive.

So I think envy is a part of human nature, but irrational and we should controll it.

Impossible. It's ok to try and control emotions but it's not cool to underestimate them, ignore them, reject them and call them "stupid".