Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/04)  (Read 1211 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/04)
« on: January 03, 2010, 11:57:33 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/187845139/a8e2c4a7/_35__.html

The program was 2 hours and 14 minutes this week.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/04)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 09:36:46 AM »
Thank you Chaim!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
Thank you, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 10:01:53 PM »
Thank you Chaim your advice is very wise.

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »
Thanks for your commentary on Rand Paul and thanks to EB22 for asking that question. I was going to ask Chaim the same question for next week's Ask JTF before I saw that EB22 posted it in this week's Ask JTF thread. I was curious because I saw a conservative blogger write that Rand Paul is better than his father and that Rand Paul has distanced himself from his father's insane views. However, I have seen no sign that he distanced himself from his father's views.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 11:16:46 PM »
Thanks for your commentary on Rand Paul and thanks to EB22 for asking that question. I was going to ask Chaim the same question for next week's Ask JTF before I saw that EB22 posted it in this week's Ask JTF thread. I was curious because I saw a conservative blogger write that Rand Paul is better than his father and that Rand Paul has distanced himself from his father's insane views. However, I have seen no sign that he distanced himself from his father's views.

eb22 always asks some great questions, doesn't he? Everytime I read the questions, mine is always already being asked. I think only twice it hasn't. I love listening to Chaim's show, always great commentary and advice and always a bit of humor! Thanks so much Chaim and God bless you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »
Great program!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »
Thank you for the great show!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 02:12:37 AM »

eb22 always asks some great questions, doesn't he? Everytime I read the questions, mine is always already being asked. I think only twice it hasn't. I love listening to Chaim's show, always great commentary and advice and always a bit of humor! Thanks so much Chaim and G-d bless you!

Thanks,   Moshe92 and arksis.     The thoughts are certainly appreciated.

Chaim,   thanks for another terrific program.

Regarding the Kentucky Primary Election parameters,   according to the following site,   it appears that only Republicans can vote in the Kentucky Primary Election:

http://www.elect.ky.gov/registrationinfo/checklist.htm

If the voter is already registered, how does the voter change his/her political party registration? 

If a voter already registered but changes his/her poltical party registration, the voter may change his/her political party registration at any time, but must do so prior to December 31st to remain eligible to vote in the following primary election.

Also,   there's another Republican named Bill Johnson who is in the mix for the Kentucky Republican Senate race.     Bill Johnson seems to be a real Conservative but he's apparently trailing both Rand Paul and Trey Grayson in the polls.      I'm concerned about the potential that Tray Grayson and Bill Johnson can split the vote enough that it will open the door for Rand Paul to win the Republican Nomination:

http://kentuckybill.com/

To illustrate what's happening on ZooTube,   if one puts the name "  Rand Paul "  in a Zootube search,   1510 videos appear.    If the same is done with the name "Trey Grayson",   only 135 videos appear.       The name " Bill Johnson"   with the word Kentucky next to it only has 30 videos appearing.     Because Bill Johnson is a very common name,    I thought it was necessary to add Kentucky to the search.    By contrast,     "  Rand Paul"  Kentucky brings up 581 videos.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/