Author Topic: ANOTHER Muslim pig makes a terrorist threat on a plane  (Read 2463 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
ANOTHER Muslim pig makes a terrorist threat on a plane
« on: January 07, 2010, 07:31:30 AM »
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/Racist-Threat-Grounds-Plane-at-MIA-80889232.html

I'm noticing a pattern here... the Detroit area. The Christmas day Muslim ape was attempting to explode the plave as it landed in Detroit. The other vermin busted overseas was also planning a trip to Detroit. We have the high school punks in Dearborn...a section of...DETROIT..with thir pro-9/11 t-shirts..and now this Quaranimal in Miami who was on a flight to....DETROIT.

Makes you think....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: ANOTHER Muslim pig makes a terrorist threat on a plane
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 07:38:53 AM »
The short fat qurananimal looks like an alcoholic just look at the dumb look on his face
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 07:40:49 AM »
I wish I had been a marshall on the plane, I'd have taken out my gun and shot the SOB on sight!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 08:18:05 AM »
He looks almost as dumb as the arse bomber:

No, this guy:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 08:44:59 AM »
The short fat qurananimal looks like an alcoholic just look at the dumb look on his face

Yes, I noticed this too. And look his upper head is much smaller, than his face. He seems to have a small brain.

However it is a shame, that evil people like this could migrate into the USA. Nobody needs this Nazi-animals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 09:26:28 AM »
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/Racist-Threat-Grounds-Plane-at-MIA-80889232.html

I'm noticing a pattern here... the Detroit area. The Christmas day Muslim ape was attempting to explode the plave as it landed in Detroit. The other vermin busted overseas was also planning a trip to Detroit. We have the high school punks in Dearborn...a section of...DETROIT..with thir pro-9/11 t-shirts..and now this Quaranimal in Miami who was on a flight to....DETROIT.

Makes you think....

Dearborn probably has the largest Muslim and Arab population in the U.S. by proportion.    Dearborn is technically a suburb bordering on Detroit.     The city of Detroit has a large Muslim population,    in part because of the Black Muslim converts.    Hamtramck,   which is technically a suburb of Detroit but it's actually surrounded by Detroit,   is in essence a smaller version of Dearborn.        The Muslim presence in parts of the Detroit area are beyond the concern level.      The beast that made the comments on the Delta Flight headed from Miami to Detroit is from Toledo,  Oh.  ,   which is 60 miles South of Detroit.      The following recent video demonstrates the Muslim presence in Toledo:

Having expressed this,    what shouldn't be overlooked is the LARGE Muslim presence in both New York,   New Jersey,   and Philadelphia.     The Western part of Atlantic Ave.  in Brooklyn is a Muslim haven.      Mosques are present in a number of areas of NYC.        Even the Northern part of Valley Stream,    which is in S.W. Nassau County on Long Island,    now has a sizable Muslim population.        The Muslim Terrorist connections in New Jersey date back to at least the very early 1990's.      The Ft. Dix Muslim terrorist plot in Central Jersey has Muslim connections from Philadelphia/  South Jersey.           
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 10:12:27 AM »
I thought animals were suppose to be checked-in to the cargo area.  What idiot let this ugly looking crooked nose ape onto the passenger area of the plane?    Somone needs to put a collar around this ugly looking primate.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 02:04:09 PM »
These pigs don't care about the freedoms we give them. They just don't deserve them or want them
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »

Makes you think....

Dearborn probably has the largest Muslim and Arab population in the U.S. by proportion.    Dearborn is technically a suburb bordering on Detroit.     The city of Detroit has a large Muslim population,    in part because of the Black Muslim converts.    Hamtramck,   which is technically a suburb of Detroit but it's actually surrounded by Detroit,   is in essence a smaller version of Dearborn.        The Muslim presence in parts of the Detroit area are beyond the concern level.      The beast that made the comments on the Delta Flight headed from Miami to Detroit is from Toledo,  Oh.  ,   which is 60 miles South of Detroit.      The following recent video demonstrates the Muslim presence in Toledo:

Having expressed this,    what shouldn't be overlooked is the LARGE Muslim presence in both New York,   New Jersey,   and Philadelphia.     The Western part of Atlantic Ave.  in Brooklyn is a Muslim haven.      Mosques are present in a number of areas of NYC.        Even the Northern part of Valley Stream,    which is in S.W. Nassau County on Long Island,    now has a sizable Muslim population.        The Muslim Terrorist connections in New Jersey date back to at least the very early 1990's.      The Ft. Dix Muslim terrorist plot in Central Jersey has Muslim connections from Philadelphia/  South Jersey.           

You are so right about Hamtramck eb22! Used to be a beautiful and fun part of Detroit, as it was always a Polish neighborhood. I used to go their festivals all the time. They actually built a mosque there, I was shocked! The muzzies seem to be taking over in every state's large cities, don't you think? After visitng the Detroit area last year for the first time in years, I noticed they have spilled over into the suburbs! I bet those that live there don't notice this as much, because every year a handful move into their neighborhood! I was absolutely disgusted by what I saw when I visited a mall where I used to live! I bet that soon, we will be taken over just like Europe, I am so frightened of this and can't believe the majority of Americans are not.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 05:28:02 PM »
People in America are very hostile to muslims now, and the President hasn't made things any better by his policies!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »
arksis,   the following article demonstrates to the extent that the Muslims have made their presence in Hamtramck.      I'm going to highlight the key sentence of the article in red.     Sadly,   the days of Hamtramck being remotely close to what you described years ago is only a memory.    With the direction the United States is going in,    it's hard to picture this changing.

In 2008 in the Southland mall in Taylor,  Mi.   a mall which I have been in many times over the years,    it was the first time I noticed Muslim women.      In essence,   it seems like the Muslims are moving into many parts of Wayne County   (  the county that Detroit and Dearborn are in ).       This clearly isn't just a concern in the Detroit area,   as in the Green Acres mall in Valley Stream,   NY,     I noticed Muslims for the first time in 2009. 

With the high Muslim birthrate,   the Liberal policies of the U.S.  that have lead to a major increase in the Muslim population,   and more and more blacks becoming Muslims,    a situation like in Europe is a very realistic possibility in the United States if something doesn't change dramatically.     

http://www.modeldmedia.com/inthenews/muslimshamtramck111009.aspx

Muslims given strong role in Hamtramck after election
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Related Tags
Hamtramck  The growing Muslim population in Hamtramck will have more representation in city government now that three Muslims were elected to a six-person City Council.

Excerpt:

After Tuesday's election, Muslims are to make up half of the city council members in Hamtramck, a percentage believed by advocates to be the highest Muslim representation in a municipality in the United States.

Two Muslim candidates, Kazi Miah and Mohammed Hassan, were elected Tuesday to the six-member Hamtramck City Council, joining incumbent Shahab Ahmed, whose seat was not up for re-election. All three have roots in the Muslim-majority country of Bangladesh, reflecting the growing Bangladeshi-American population in a city that was once known for its Polish Catholic community. Hamtramck also has Muslim residents from Bosnia and Yemen.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 11:41:27 PM »
arksis,   the following article demonstrates to the extent that the Muslims have made their presence in Hamtramck.      I'm going to highlight the key sentence of the article in red.     Sadly,   the days of Hamtramck being remotely close to what you described years ago is only a memory.    With the direction the United States is going in,    it's hard to picture this changing.

In 2008 in the Southland mall in Taylor,  Mi.   a mall which I have been in many times over the years,    it was the first time I noticed Muslim women.      In essence,   it seems like the Muslims are moving into many parts of Wayne County   (  the county that Detroit and Dearborn are in ).       This clearly isn't just a concern in the Detroit area,   as in the Green Acres mall in Valley Stream,   NY,     I noticed Muslims for the first time in 2009. 

With the high Muslim birthrate,   the Liberal policies of the U.S.  that have lead to a major increase in the Muslim population,   and more and more blacks becoming Muslims,    a situation like in Europe is a very realistic possibility in the United States if something doesn't change dramatically.     

http://www.modeldmedia.com/inthenews/muslimshamtramck111009.aspx

Muslims given strong role in Hamtramck after election
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Related Tags
Hamtramck  The growing Muslim population in Hamtramck will have more representation in city government now that three Muslims were elected to a six-person City Council.

Excerpt:

After Tuesday's election, Muslims are to make up half of the city council members in Hamtramck, a percentage believed by advocates to be the highest Muslim representation in a municipality in the United States.

Two Muslim candidates, Kazi Miah and Mohammed Hassan, were elected Tuesday to the six-member Hamtramck City Council, joining incumbent Shahab Ahmed, whose seat was not up for re-election. All three have roots in the Muslim-majority country of Bangladesh, reflecting the growing Bangladeshi-American population in a city that was once known for its Polish Catholic community. Hamtramck also has Muslim residents from Bosnia and Yemen.

HALF the city council?! No wonder the mosque was built so quickly! The residents complained about the "call to prayer" being so loud and not wanting to listen to it all day, but lost. Now I see WHY! Makes you wonder if it really IS too late for this country doesn't it? How very very sad.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 02:42:31 AM »
arksis,   I wouldn't be surprised if many of the non Muslims/ non Arabs that lived in Hamtramck moved out of there because the annoyance of the Muslim "  call to prayer "  noise.     With half of the Hamtramck City Council 50% Muslim,    the threat of Sharia Law coming to Hamtramck is real.

While I believe the United States is in SERIOUS TROUBLE,   I don't think it's too late.    It's up to the American people whether the current course will be changed dramatically.        If the current trends aren't reversed to a large extent,    the situation for the USA will be beyond bleak.     One thing that's certain,    the USA can't afford 4 additional years of Barack Hussein Obama occupying the Oval Office.    If BHO remains in power beyond his first " term ",    he won't have to deal with the ramifications of being re-elected during a second "  term ".     

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 07:09:10 AM »
Dirty Quranimal.

But is America doing something against it? What about Guantanamo?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
arksis,   I wouldn't be surprised if many of the non Muslims/ non Arabs that lived in Hamtramck moved out of there because the annoyance of the Muslim "  call to prayer "  noise.     With half of the Hamtramck City Council 50% Muslim,    the threat of Sharia Law coming to Hamtramck is real.

While I believe the United States is in SERIOUS TROUBLE,   I don't think it's too late.    It's up to the American people whether the current course will be changed dramatically.        If the current trends aren't reversed to a large extent,    the situation for the USA will be beyond bleak.     One thing that's certain,    the USA can't afford 4 additional years of Barack Hussein Obama occupying the Oval Office.    If BHO remains in power beyond his first " term ",    he won't have to deal with the ramifications of being re-elected during a second "  term ".     

I'm sure most that could, have moved away from there too. I'm glad you don't think it's too late, that DOES give me SOME hope! I just wish there was a way to get BHO out of there NOW! The people have to stop sitting there and letting everyone do the work and start banning together to get things done.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 08:44:50 AM »
Dirty Quranimal.

Our poor excuse for a president is closing Guantanamo  and sending most of them back to Yemen so they can prepare to kill us again. During yesterday's speech, he should have said he is NOT closing it!
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 09:01:12 AM »
They should be put to the valley of Challenger Deep.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 09:30:51 AM »
Dirty Quranimal.

Our poor excuse for a president is closing Guantanamo  and sending most of them back to Yemen so they can prepare to kill us again. During yesterday's speech, he should have said he is NOT closing it!

Maybe Obama is giving these Terrorists another chance to hurt America. Much more terrible than 9/11.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »
Dirty Quranimal.

Maybe Obama is giving these Terrorists another chance to hurt America. Much more terrible than 9/11.

You could be right, but I sure hope not!
Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 09:45:13 PM »
Dirty Quranimal.

Why no inject them with the "Arafat virus" first?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

Yes, I noticed this too. And look his upper head is much smaller, than his face. He seems to have a small brain.

However it is a shame, that evil people like this could migrate into the USA. Nobody needs this Nazi-animals.

Ulli, that is an excellent observation