Author Topic: Earthquake Hits Iran Saturday Night  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Earthquake Hits Iran Saturday Night
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:34:40 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
May it claim many many lives and damage their nuke program.

The United States Geological Survey has reported that a magnitude 5.0 earthquake struck very close to the western Iranian town of Dezful on Saturday. The quake, which reportedly ran 6.2 miles deep, occurred at 11:53pm and was centered 15 miles north of Dezful toward the Iraqi border.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/178711
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 12:39:40 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran Saturday Night
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 09:50:03 AM »
This is exactly what I was hoping for. Too bad it wasn't near Bushehr. But knowing God, I think it will happen eventually
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »
Good news but not exactly I was waiting and praying for, I mean at the center of tehran........
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:29:49 AM »
May it claim any many lives

That is a horrible thing to wish for
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 11:32:18 AM »
May it claim many many Quarnanimals lives

Oops fixed
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 11:34:05 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

Why?

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 11:44:14 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

Why?

-Not every single Iranian is our enemy.
-They are human beings.
-Light unto the Nations?

Israel should offer immediate aid to Iran like they have in the past after similar calamities. 

This is just my personal opinion of course.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 11:55:04 AM »

בס"ד

-Not every single Iranian is our enemy.
Of course he is. The Persians were our enemies way before they adopted Islam, a thing that made things even worse. But my point is that I don't care who hates me and who isn't it --- my life, like every other Jew's live, is around Kidush HaShem and Chilul HaShem. Once The Name of Heaven is  desecrated, we are obligated to sanctify it. I don't care whether there are Iranians who hate us or don't hate us, but the Name of Heaven is much more important. I'm just sure that there were good Amalakites who didn't want to go to a war with HaShem and His people, but HaShem had no mercy on them as a nation.
[/i]
-They are human beings.
Let me answer this with an answer as convincing as the posted above: so was Hitler. Being a human being doesn't mean anything good or bad from just being humans.

-Light unto the Nations?
Not Dark (doing something Halachically forbbinen like handing a hand to a citizen of HaShem's enemy) unto the Nations, Light unto the Nations is Torahnically defined and not defined by us, the dumb limited human beings who would never be able to be compared to HaShem's unlimited knowledge and wisdom.

Israel should offer immediate aid to Iran like they have in the past after similar calamities. 

Yeah right, serve what WE owe to ourselves, something that we can aid to OURSELVES (whatever kind of aid), to our enemies? what a great joke.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »

You're right. There are some decent people living in Iran but they're mostly Jews, Assyrians, Zoroastrians, and Armenian Christians.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »
Ze'ev you are absolutely correct. Unfortunately, some people just see things differently.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 12:31:59 PM »
So let me get this straight. A mad leader from an insane country is making nuclear bombs that they have promised to use and i'm not allowed to wish them all dead?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 12:34:20 PM »
I think I agree with Ron's point about not offering a hand to an enemy. I think if you are a good person it is often tempting because you want to believe in reciprocity and the common decency of your fellow man/person.  But in this case, these people despise us, or at least their government sponsored leadership does. I would be very wary, that my hand would be dragged into quicksand if I extended it

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »
I think I agree with Ron's point about not offering a hand to an enemy. I think if you are a good person it is often tempting because you want to believe in reciprocity and the common decency of your fellow man/person.  But in this case, these people despise us, or at least their government sponsored leadership does. I would be very wary, that my hand would be dragged into quicksand if I extended it
The majority of Iran i.e Muslims hates us all, against government or not.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 12:43:06 PM »
I think you are right, but since I don't live there and I don't know hundreds of Iranians, I can't say for certain what the people think. I only know that they let their leaders get away with evil--which is why I think you are correct

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 01:13:42 PM »
I certainly understand Ron's point, I just don't necessarily agree with it.  My opinion is that even if they are our worst enemy we should still try to show kindness towards them when possible. A crisis like an earthquake or some other calamity also supercedes what ever religious or political issues we may have with them, and it is a question of humanity. I do realize that my opinion on this is probably contrary to what the Torah teaches us; we are supposed to kill our enemy before he kills us, and probably are not supposed to offer kindness to him.  As I said before this is just my personal opinion...that we should try to be the better person by helping an enemy or showing mercy even to one who would not show us any.   

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 01:25:03 PM »
                                                בס"ד

Let's sum it up like this.
You want to desecrate the Name of Heaven. One who wants to show mercy upon the cruel, is a complete traitor. This aid, that can go to our own people, goes to the ones who want to slaughter us. There's no sense in this "give the other cheeck" logic. You cannot love yourself when you love your enemy.

If you knowingly suggest something as immoral as this.. Then you're no different from them and no different from the Left. Only Torah shows us what is really moral and what is not --- not our dumb limited minds.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 01:42:25 PM »
                                                בס"ד

You want to desecrate the Name of Heaven. One who wants to show mercy upon the cruel, is a complete traitor. This aid, that can go to our own people, goes to the ones who want to slaughter us. There's no sense in this "give the other cheeck" logic. You cannot love yourself when you love your enemy.

If you knowingly suggest something as immoral as this.. Then you're no different from them and no different from the Left. Only Torah shows us what is really moral and what is not --- not our dumb limited minds.

I don't want to desecrate anything, nor do I suggest my views are "right".  I clearly said this was just my opinion, and I can't help what is in my heart. 

I also can't believe that every single Perisan wants to slaughter us.  Haven't there been Perisans in the past who treated us well?  Cyrus comes to mind for one, I have read he treated the Jews kindly...never mind the fact of the non-Muslim (including Jewish) Persians who might be affected by this earthquake.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 02:01:16 PM »
                                                בס"ד

I don't want to desecrate anything, nor do I suggest my views are "right".  I clearly said this was just my opinion, and I can't help what is in my heart. 

I also can't believe that every single Perisan wants to slaughter us.  Haven't there been Perisans in the past who treated us well?  Cyrus comes to mind for one, I have read he treated the Jews kindly...never mind the fact of the non-Muslim (including Jewish) Persians who might be affected by this earthquake.

Every day we should pray for the protection of the righteous and the destruction of the wicked. Many times the righteous are destroyed along with the wicked, and I know this is true from my personal experience. I do not wish the righteous Iranians, and I have many Persian Jewish friends who have family there, any suffering. But the wicked should suffer and I hope that any damage which occured in Iran happened to the wicked who have plans to destroy Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 02:31:19 PM »
Ze'ev, even when doing so is to our own detriment?  Isn't this the same mistake Jews always make?  Maybe I'm wrong.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »
Look for more of these earthquakes folks, God communicates with man through the shaking of the earth. 

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »
Ze'ev, even when doing so is to our own detriment?  Isn't this the same mistake Jews always make?  Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know, and I certainly don't claim to be right or any authority.  I just go by what's in my heart usually, and I can't help but feel bad when people are suffering, even if they are Muslims.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »

I don't know, and I certainly don't claim to be right or any authority.  I just go by what's in my heart usually, and I can't help but feel bad when people are suffering, even if they are Muslims.

You're a very humane and good hearted person, it's just we've been down this road countless times before, understand, it is a waste to even bother when it comes to the muslims, they always turn on you and reward your benevolence with viciousness in return, they are not rational or sane, it's like trying to help a rattlesnake, that snake will bite you for your trouble.

Note: This does not apply to the rest of humanity.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »
Would be nice if the ground opened up and swallowed up the whole country.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 08:13:51 PM »
Would be nice if the ground opened up and swallowed up the whole country.

It would be nice fi the ground opened up and swallowed up everyone that is NOT nice!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 12:11:17 AM »
So how much money will obama give to iran?