Author Topic: The reason why Jews revere Blacks  (Read 1644 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
The reason why Jews revere Blacks
« on: January 29, 2010, 05:54:30 AM »
Why do Jews go all gushy, fawning and weak at the knees over every Negro foundling and wastrel - or as Chayim puts it "Jews are always bending over to kiss black tochuss"?!

Metaphysically, it is because 250,000 troublesome Mixed Multitude Egyptian Hamites (the elite Negroidal class of the ancient era) left Egypt together with the pure Israelites.

Hamitic negroidal blood entered & tainted the bloodstream of the Am Yisrael!

The weaker Jews to this day thus cannot help but have a soft spot for the pigmented peoples of the world!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:10:50 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The reason why Jews revere Blacks
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:15:19 AM »
Yes obviously there is some truth in it. But lots of the Christian elites have the same problem.

I think they feel guilty for their success and want to compensate it, if they see blacks completely fail. In any way, this blacky-bonus is a shame. Blacks should be treated like all other people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 08:09:13 AM »
Why do Jews go all gushy, fawning and weak at the knees over every Negro foundling and wastrel - or as Chayim puts it "Jews are always bending over to kiss black tochuss"?!

Metaphysically, it is because 250,000 troublesome Mixed Multitude Egyptian Hamites (the elite Negroidal class of the ancient era) left Egypt together with the pure Israelites.

The weaker Jews to this day thus cannot help but have a soft spot for the pigmented peoples of the world!
Lol, Moshe should have listened to you. You know better.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 08:40:08 AM »
this statement is really a slander. Do you even know that there are many pigmented Jews too? Bnei Menashe, Malabar Jews, Ethiopian jews. I dont think Jews make friends with people according to their colors, but rather their expereince with the individual.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 05:33:56 PM »
Yes obviously there is some truth in it. But lots of the Christian elites have the same problem.

I think they feel guilty for their success and want to compensate it, if they see blacks completely fail. In any way, this blacky-bonus is a shame. Blacks should be treated like all other people.

Amen to that!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 05:43:39 PM »
I think it's because, at some level, leftists (Jewish or otherwise) see blacks as pets.  And yet there is no doubt that far more Jews are murdered, beaten or raped by blacks than by neo-nazis and skin heads each year.  Victims surely number in the thousands.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »
Having grown up in the 60's and 70's here in New York  I have observed the behavior of Liberal Jews towards blacks first hand . Being well aware of the boilerplate reasons for this alliance I have to say I never personally understood what Jews thought they were getting out of the relationship. Chaim has spoken about it many times in different shows but it would make a good question for this weeks ask JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
Rhayat,

I don't mean this in a challenging or nasty way.  But I disagree with anyone seeing them as pets because if they were pets they would be under the influence of a greater power.  Most people living in urban areas have some fear of certain Black youth because of the normative violence that seems to be fairly ego-syntonic with the culture

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 06:34:42 PM »
Rhayat,

I don't mean this in a challenging or nasty way.  But I disagree with anyone seeing them as pets because if they were pets they would be under the influence of a greater power.  Most people living in urban areas have some fear of Black youth, given the right surrounding circumstances, because of violence that seems to be a normal part of urban culture--sick as it is

I disagree with them being pets as well - which is why I attributed this attitude to leftists.  Since I am not a leftist, I do not see them as pets.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 06:36:30 PM »
I think it's because, at some level, leftists (Jewish or otherwise) see blacks as pets.  And yet there is no doubt that far more Jews are murdered, beaten or raped by blacks than by neo-nazis and skin heads each year.  Victims surely number in the thousands.

Then again the media likes to say that only WN's attack Jews.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 06:37:34 PM »
Sorry, I knew that, but didn't make it clear in my post.  The fact that they see them as pets is really so incredibly foolish and non-reality based.  I mean who thinks such idiocy besides those who are extremely wealthy, and view urban politics from a plush armchair in a guarded mansion in Westchester county

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »
Rhayat,

I don't mean this in a challenging or nasty way.  But I disagree with anyone seeing them as pets because if they were pets they would be under the influence of a greater power.  Most people living in urban areas have some fear of certain Black youth because of the normative violence that seems to be fairly ego-syntonic with the culture

And if Islam is added to this, then it becomes really ugly.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 07:05:44 PM »
My take:

Leftist Jews see Blacks as proletariates in their Marxist revolution.  Marxism is all about the struggle, which can involve class, gender, and in the Black's case, race.   Blacks are used as a tool by leftist Jews to bring down the powerful white wealthy Christian bourgeoisie ruling class which has persecuted the Jews in the past.  It's a carry-over from centuries of persecution in Europe and Russia.

Additionally, leftist Jews see a multicultural society as benefiting the Jews.  They aren't the only minority and therefore not the focus of discrimination.  And a horrible minority like the Blacks takes a lot of heat off the Jews.   

My main point is that leftist Jews "revering" Blacks has more to with Jewish survival than actually liking Blacks. I grew up surrounded by leftist Jews who fought for the Blacks, yet never once did they invite one into their houses other than to clean it.  It's hard to explain in a few sentences.  I don't expect many people to understand this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 07:14:08 PM by Sparky »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 07:08:21 PM »
THe reason is what Chaim alluded to several times,  because many Jews felt an overwhelming urge to fight for civil rights causes after the Holocaust.  It was akin to a mother losing her child to a disease, and then devoting the rest of her life to spreading awareness of diseases and their cures.

However, the Jews picked the wrong group to fight for.  They picked a group that ended up being THE most antisemitic group in america (4x more likely than white).  Blacks worldwide don't identify or empathize with the Jewish cause.... they are drawn to groups that hate Jews and beleive that Jewish success is not from hard work and intelligence but from vast Jewish conspiracies

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »
THe reason is what Chaim alluded to several times,  because many Jews felt an overwhelming urge to fight for civil rights causes after the Holocaust.  It was akin to a mother losing her child to a disease, and then devoting the rest of her life to spreading awareness of diseases and their cures.

However, the Jews picked the wrong group to fight for
.  They picked a group that ended up being THE most antisemitic group in america (4x more likely than white).  Blacks worldwide don't identify or empathize with the Jewish cause.... they are drawn to groups that hate Jews and beleive that Jewish success is not from hard work and intelligence but from vast Jewish conspiracies

As Chaim said many times.... Jews fought for the civil rights of blacks and in the end lost their own.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »
My take:

Leftist Jews see Blacks as proletariates in their Marxist revolution.  Marxism is all about the struggle, which can involve class, gender, and in the Black's case, race.   Blacks are used as a tool by leftist Jews to bring down the powerful white wealthy Christian bourgeoisie ruling class which has persecuted the Jews in the past.  It's a carry-over from centuries of persecution in Europe and Russia.

BS.  Leftist Jews don't "have it out" for white christian ruling classes.  They don't "carry-over" anything because leftist Jews have completely lost their own identity.  They barely even carry over the pesach seder.   And you think they are carrying some meaningless "grudge" over social order?   I think you are thinking too much about them.   Leftist Jews are not very different from leftist gentiles.  Barely different at all.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Leftist Jews don't "have it out" for white christian ruling classes. 

Are you kidding me?  Leftist Jews are always attacking Christianity. They hate the conservative Christian movement.  It's based on fear from centuries of persecution. 

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 05:37:45 PM »
i liked chaim story about jesse helms...where chaim said "i dont like alot of them either but like you, i have to support them, it what god commands me to do.."

I love the jewish people, but i find it amazing that so many are anti the people that support them, and support people that hate them like the discusting blacks..

LucKily the great chaim is about to change all this..it may be  asmall movement at the moment but i truely believe this movement is the most important movement ever..

Think about it, jews are arguebly the most sucessful people(i actually consider them white) on earth, holly, media etc has alot of jewish people.

If chaim could get even 50 percent of jews with his views, think how much less negro loving there would be...

Chaim is the only political figure i can relate to...

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 10:03:20 PM »
i liked chaim story about jesse helms...where chaim said "i dont like alot of them either but like you, i have to support them, it what G-d commands me to do.."

I love the jewish people, but i find it amazing that so many are anti the people that support them, and support people that hate them like the discusting blacks..

LucKily the great chaim is about to change all this..it may be  asmall movement at the moment but i truely believe this movement is the most important movement ever..

Think about it, jews are arguebly the most sucessful people(i actually consider them white) on earth, holly, media etc has alot of jewish people.

If chaim could get even 50 percent of jews with his views, think how much less negro loving there would be...

Chaim is the only political figure i can relate to...

Well said. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
Jews are described by the Talmud as "rachmanim b'nei rachmanim" -- a particularly compassionate people who are sensitive to the suffering of all.  To my way of thinking, this goes a long way in explaining the things we do and the help we give others.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »
^^^interesting point...

Moshe92

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »

Are you kidding me?  Leftist Jews are always attacking Christianity. They hate the conservative Christian movement.  It's based on fear from centuries of persecution. 

That's not true. Liberal American Jews love nothing more than Santa Claus and Christmas trees and want to be part of the Christian establishment in the U.S.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 05:47:44 PM »

That's not true. Liberal American Jews love nothing more than Santa Claus and Christmas trees and want to be part of the Christian establishment in the U.S.

IT IS NOT A CHRISTMAS TREE IT IS A CHANUKAH BUSH!!! :lol:

Tu'b Shevat is the Jew holiday for trees and gardening...  I must have sown over a hundred seeds this year, and I bough mint, pineapple sage, oregano and catnip [for my cats, of course]...
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 04:14:32 AM »

Perhaps there are two different groups of liberal Jews in the USA.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 04:49:05 AM »

Wonga, I like your racial insights. And how many Jews were there per 250000 Egyptians?