Author Topic: Inglorious Bastards  (Read 6026 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Inglorious Bastards
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »
I agree with Dox's last comment about the Jewish heroine, except that her laughter, her bizarrre, extraordinary laughter was symbolic of the 'Holocaust' with flames spouting from her handiwork that she was imposing on THEM!  And she said as much when she unleashed on them that their soon deaths were to be at the hands of a Jewish woman, haha- (f**K them).  While she and the noble French Blackman died, they achieved their purpose which was to murder them all.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »
I'd have to say the movie was pretty bad. It was a great idea but bad casting, story line etc. And why the hell would they use Brad Pitt as the LEAD ROLE of the good guys????He looks like a freaken Nazi himself...

Nazis dont look like Brad Pitt.  Take the top 3 Nazis (Hitler, Goebells, and Goering) and you have a short, fat, dark haired, dark-eyed Aryan.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 04:01:40 PM »
Hi Dr. Dan.... In one scene (at the end of the movie ) the Jewish lady who got revenge on the nazis was depicted as some crazy woman laughing on the screen with flames all around her....screaming and laughing.
I don't think they should have made a scene like that...because she was the victim.

The nazis in ww2 were not tortured, it was the nazis who did the torturing, so why would the producer show nazi's having swasticas carved into their foreheads?

My observations can see between the lines ..... I did feel this film was anti semetic ( turned around ) if you can understand that.

If my explaination is hard to understand, I do apologize...I have had ADHD all my life so it's not always easy to have to explain myself and how I see things.

Shalom Dr. Dan

Dox

I can see how your take on the movie can be like this.  However, the way I saw it was Shoshana's way of striking fear into the hearts of the Nazis...to get them at their own medicine.

The same with carving the swatztikas on the forehead.

I don't know whether you agree, but in my opinion, we should do to the Nazis and all anti-semites what they want to do to us.  And if they are brutal anti semites, we should kill them with the same brutality they with which they want to kill us.  I think that's why I was able to cheer on the "basterds" and Shoshana.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »
First, the overall concept of making a revenge fantasy movie against Nazis is all well and good, but why do that when you've got Muslim Nazis trying to do what Hitler wanted to do today?  Why not make a movie about a group of Jews that go around killing Muslim terrorists?

Because:
-nazi's are white
-nazi's are always portrayed as rightwing
-islam is not a religion but a race.

Huh?

Aside from the fact that nazis are actually leftwing, where do you get it from that Islam is a race?   Muslims will be the first ones to tell you (disingenuous or not) they accept all peoples of all colors into their death-cult.    That is not a race.   There are arab muslims, paki muslims, indian muslims, east asian, etc etc.    It's not a race, it's a religion.   It was started with Bedouins but it spread to Asian peoples and spread all over the world in bloody conquest and forced conversions. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 04:10:24 PM »
I'd have to say the movie was pretty bad. It was a great idea but bad casting, story line etc. And why the hell would they use Brad Pitt as the LEAD ROLE of the good guys????He looks like a freaken Nazi himself...

Nazis dont look like Brad Pitt.  Take the top 3 Nazis (Hitler, Goebells, and Goering) and you have a short, fat, dark haired, dark-eyed Aryan.

Yes, this is true, My mother told me, that her mother told her, that Goebbels had a deformed foot. She said, that even in the radio, you could hear when he stepped to the microphone. Sadly the inglourious bastards were not reality. I would have liked to see how Goebbels & co. burned in this theatre.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 04:13:36 PM »
First, the overall concept of making a revenge fantasy movie against Nazis is all well and good, but why do that when you've got Muslim Nazis trying to do what Hitler wanted to do today?  Why not make a movie about a group of Jews that go around killing Muslim terrorists?

Because:
-nazi's are white
-nazi's are always portrayed as rightwing
-islam is not a religion but a race.

Huh?

Aside from the fact that nazis are actually leftwing, where do you get it from that Islam is a race?   Muslims will be the first ones to tell you (disingenuous or not) they accept all peoples of all colors into their death-cult.    That is not a race.   There are arab muslims, paki muslims, indian muslims, east asian, etc etc.    It's not a race, it's a religion.   It was started with Bedouins but it spread to Asian peoples and spread all over the world in bloody conquest and forced conversions. 

Saying that nazi's are always portrayed as rightwing indicates they are leftwing.

Islam-critics are called racists. Obviously I was using sarcasm.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »
That's what I said 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 08:20:54 PM »
It was okay, but nothing special.  Tarantino just doesn't have the touch he used to have.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »

How does Brad Pitt look like a Nazi?

I grew up in a mostly German neighborhood. How does Brad Pitt NOT look like a Nazi? For Pete's sake, check out the German infantrymen. Sure  the nazi leadership did not look "german". I've seen enough Germans to note the flat nose, light hair and big lips. Come on, what do you think Brad Pitt looks like, an Armenian??

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:02:49 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 12:48:38 AM »
I had no problem with the movie, except that it was poorly made.  It was way, way too long.  There was a great deal of wasted motion.  As I recall, I watched someone spends 30 seconds loading a film projector.  If it had been cut to 2/3 its size, it would have sizzled.  As it was, I got bored.

The scene on the farm was excellently written, and there was some good scenes with the Bear.  But overall...meh...I only went because some people at work wanted to go.

Brad Pitt is English/Welsh by the way.  I imagine any white ethnicity has a share of people who "look like a Nazi".  Then again, in real life, the range was huge - for every Nordic blond like Heydrich there was a Goebbels, Goering, or even Hitler himself. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 01:19:57 AM »

I grew up in a mostly German neighborhood. How does Brad Pitt NOT look like a Nazi? For Pete's sake, check out the German infantrymen. Sure  the nazi leadership did not look "german". I've seen enough Germans to note the flat nose, light hair and big lips. Come on, what do you think Brad Pitt looks like, an Armenian??

umm my mothers family is German and they look the same, and they are certainly not Nazis.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 05:46:06 AM »
He looks typically American BTW  some Jews look   N. European
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 06:49:51 AM »
He's an actor. And he's playing a part as someone from tennessee. Him looking like a german or french or a whowhohaha is irrelevant. His hairstyle and mustache was the style at the time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010, 10:33:42 AM »

umm my mothers family is German and they look the same, and they are certainly not Nazis.

German's have big lips and flat noses?  What are you talking about?  German's are a mix of lots of ethnicities; but as a generalizating, Ive noticed they have thin lips and narrow noses.  Pitt doesn't look German at all.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 10:53:59 AM »
There is no German look. All Germans look different, because they mixed with all kind of people over the centuries.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 11:01:39 AM »
There is no German look. All Germans look different, because they mixed with all kind of people over the centuries.

And I thought all Germans looked like this:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »

:::D

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 01:23:51 PM »
This guy looks Aryan?

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 01:39:44 PM »
This guy looks Aryan?

He looks like a rat. Little sneaky eyes, a spiky nose, stick out ears and the missing chin. Perhaps this is the way "aryans" look like.
 ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:44 PM »
He looks  Arab Muzzie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
This guy looks Aryan?

What the hell is wrong with that guy's eyes? Creepy!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »

He ran as a Repulican but is a real leftist.Actually i knew that would happen he married a Kennedy and was a Hollywood person

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
No not all Germans are blonde hair blue eyed, it depends on the region. My mother is ethnically 100 percent German but converted orthodox long before I was born.

Some of our family has blonde hair/blue eyes while others are darker with dark brown eyes and they are from Austria/Northern border. My dads family who is Jewish come from Romania and Algeria and many of them have blue eyes/blonde hair while others have black hair and lighter brown or blue eyes. Your country of origin has little to do with how you look. The German people are mixed with various ethnic backgrounds. Most people think my moms sisters are greek or southern french but they are Celtic German.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »
This guy looks Aryan?

What the hell is wrong with that guy's eyes? Creepy!

He looks like Satan

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2010, 03:11:13 PM »