Author Topic: Hidden Faggot (aka "Laughing Sage"), it's time to drop the act.  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hidden Faggot (aka "Laughing Sage"), it's time to drop the act.
« on: January 31, 2010, 06:41:53 PM »
Hidden Faggot,

We all know it's you. We know you're using a proxy to pretend to be from Germany (like your perfect English didn't give it away). We all know who you are. How long did you think we wouldn't notice your identity? One would think that if you were gonna ask trollish questions of Chaim on Ask JTF you'd try a little harder to sound original, but I guess not. Nazi morons were never known for their intellect, you being the case in point.

You think you're such a good Christian, Mr. "G-d Bless Adolf Hitler" (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,9753.msg114814.html#msg114814 ; even though I believe you admitted, prior to being banned the first time, that you aren't observant at all)? You think you're serving G-d by making Mel Gibsonesque posts and using links from Nazi sites? Where are your posts about the Christians that are being martyred every day in Muslim Nazi countries? You're nothing but a vile, self-hating worm that just crawled out of the local gay bar. I look forward to Chaim pwning your syphlitic @ss on Ask JTF and then shortly thereafter banning you.

Good riddance, Hidden Author.

Dr. Brennan Fan

(PS: Does your Megan's Law parole agent know you're using a computer?)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Hidden Faggot (aka "Laughing Sage"), it's time to drop the act.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »
Who's Laughing Sage?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 06:45:32 PM »
Check out his question to Chaim in the January 31 Ask JTF thread.  I already responded.  However, I want him around to hear what Chaim has to say. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
After reading his loaded question to Chaim, it proves that Laughing Sage really is a piece of [censored] floating in the middle of a toilet.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 06:54:17 PM »
I want him to hear Chaim's response.  If I banned him now, it would just looked like we have something to hide. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »
After reading his loaded question to Chaim, it proves that Laughing Sage really is a piece of excrement floating in the middle of a toilet.

Looks like it. I read his question. The pictures he posted looked too small to be read.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 08:29:48 PM »
Laughing Drekhead is full of drek today... That antisemitic cannard has been disproven so many times it is tiring. There is nothing in Talmud which suggests that sex with an underage girl is OK. Judaism has strict laws about forbidden relationships and a relationship with a minor is considered such a forbidden relationship.

http://www.sinaicentral.com/jewhaters/defending_the_talmud.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
http://www.sinaicentral.com/jewhaters/defending_the_talmud.htm

Questions and Challenges to the Talmud

From the time my dear friend Bob educated me on the need to answer the critics about the Talmud and all of their other complaints, I had wanted to do that. Here and there I put together some material, but was not ready yet for a fuller exposition of the issues. I was after all dealing with people who have no love of Jews, and I was willing to answer many questions, but to go into the Talmud, my beloved Talmud, and explain things about the Talmud to people who have not shown much love for it, was frightening to me. But I recently saw in I believe it was StørmFrønt.org the website for people who usually don't love Jews, that they asked in a very dignified manner why someone is not really answering their questions about the Talmud. I was happy to see that they listed this website, in a very kind manner. This is the second time I have seen my material in StørmFrønt. The other time was about their quoting my material on the Gay Lobby. Also, recently I have received some letters from people who seem very sincere, especially "Judy," so I feel obligated to do a better job, even though I am nervous.

Attacks on the Talmud are claims and quotes that it teaches 1) to steal from gentiles 2) to have sex with children 3) to have no respect for gentiles, in the worst way and 4)the Talmud is attacked for its statements about Christianity and its founder 5) Jewish supremacy.   

Here is a letter I wrote recently about the above. I am happy that it was well received by the person  I sent it to, so I am not so nervous about putting it here. Anyone who has any comments, criticisms, etc., please let me know. I thank you.

Judy,
Thank you very much for your interest and concern. I will try to answer your concerns here briefly, until I get a larger piece which I hope to post on my jewhaters.com website, when I am able to do so.

I have studied Talmud for fifty years, even more, and the ideas that the Talmud teaches to steal from gentiles, or to have sex with minors, are completely wrong. The Code of Law clearly states that stealing from a gentile is forbidden, as does Maimonides. Maimonides clearly states that one who fools a gentile, even a pagan, with false weights, is an abomination. All codifiers agree on this point. I cannot understand how anyone can say that Talmudists and Orthodox Jews believe in stealing from gentiles. As a matter of fact, the great Rabbi Yehuda the Pious writes that someone cheated from a gentile and his children died and he lost his money as a punishment. Does this sound like the Orthodox Talmudists approve stealing from gentiles?

The Talmud, while proscribing stealing, looks to define it in terms of various of the 613 commands, to categorize it technically. Therefore, certain passages about theft apply to all people and some do not. For instance, we are commanded to return the lost objects of our pagan neighbors, and certainly our gentile neighbors, and we must participate in the community, pay our taxes, and certainly not steal. But if we find a pagan's lost chicken, we do not have to take hours of our time to return it. If, however, we want to be pious and sanctify G-d's Name, we do return it, and it is meritorious to return it, but we are not sinners if we do not return it. Recall also that the pagans of the Talmud and bible were very great sinners and murderers, so that should be part of the discussion. Biblical pagans put their children in metal pots and cooked them for the gods. Nonetheless, we may not steal from them.  I have a book written by a Holocaust survivor who discusses at length if Jews in the camps were forbidden to steal from the Nazis. One idea is that stealing from a pagan or very vicious person is forbidden because it damages the character of the one who steals, even if the victim of the theft is totally wicked.

The Talmud has many arguments and statements that are understood by scholars but are not understood by others. For instance, if the Talmud is interested in knowing at what age intercourse is intercourse rather than simply a damage, for reasons important to the Talmud, it has a right to study this, but this is not to infer what the haters do that Orthodox Jews sleep with little children. When, historically, have Orthodox Jews slept with little children? The Talmud maintains that intercourse before the age of three is not intercourse in the sense that the child is no longer a virgin. Virginity is very important and must be defined, but this discussion if intercourse at age four or five destroys virginity does not mean that one may sleep with little children.

Maimonides, and this is quoted in the Code of laws, says that anyone who marries a minor has sinned. How can anyone say that Talmudists and Orthodox Jews believe in having sex with little children?

This applies to sex. But marriage itself may be made with minors. This is because in ancient times and even in some communities in recent times, families looked high and low for the right match for their children. When they found it, they sometimes made the match years before the marriage. In this sense, when parents feared that they would miss a good opportunity for their children, they might make the marriage while the child is young, at least the engagement part, while the actual marriage could wait. If someone married a minor and had sex with her this would not be incest or adultery or fornication, but we don't approve or like it. If there was an emergency, or if someone went ahead and had sex with his young wife, this would not be considered child abuse. Today, we may not understand this, but this is a far cry from saying that the Talmud allows sex with children without marriage.

David Eidensohn
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
Here is a good video by a Rabbi discussing how antisemitism is expressed through hatred of the Talmud:

http://rabbidavideidensohn.com/hating_the_talmud.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 09:21:22 PM »
He was a troll who was banned from the forum before you came (Hidden Author).

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »
He was a troll who was banned from the forum before you came (Hidden Author).

so does this mean you're going to finally accept that i'm not him?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 10:23:57 PM »
I don't know that.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 10:24:03 PM »
Check out his question to Chaim in the January 31 Ask JTF thread.  I already responded.  However, I want him around to hear what Chaim has to say. 

I don't know why, but the images automatically re-size when posted. They're all high resolution images.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Judaism/sexwithchildren-talmud01.jpg

Gil Student's website is a good resource that refutes the anti-Semitic lies about the Talmud.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 10:25:37 PM »
These are some sick self-hating Christians.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 10:29:59 PM »
Hidden Faggot,

We all know it's you. We know you're using a proxy to pretend to be from Germany (like your perfect English didn't give it away). We all know who you are. How long did you think we wouldn't notice your identity? One would think that if you were gonna ask trollish questions of Chaim on Ask JTF you'd try a little harder to sound original, but I guess not. Nazi morons were never known for their intellect, you being the case in point.

You think you're such a good Christian, Mr. "G-d Bless Adolf Hitler" (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,9753.msg114814.html#msg114814 ; even though I believe you admitted, prior to being banned the first time, that you aren't observant at all)? You think you're serving G-d by making Mel Gibsonesque posts and using links from Nazi sites? Where are your posts about the Christians that are being martyred every day in Muslim Nazi countries? You're nothing but a vile, self-hating worm that just crawled out of the local gay bar. I look forward to Chaim pwning your syphlitic @ss on Ask JTF and then shortly thereafter banning you.

Good riddance, Hidden Author.

Dr. Brennan Fan

(PS: Does your Megan's Law parole agent know you're using a computer?)

I think this vile individual is from the Ukraine. Why is he hiding behind proxy servers though?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 10:31:36 PM »
He speaks perfect English for a Ukrainian. So did his previous incarnation as HA, who supposedly was from California.

Offline Laughing Sage

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 11:24:25 PM »
1. Am I "Hidden Faggot"? If I say Yes or No, it will not matter because you will believe whatever you want to believe.

2. I was curious about the Talmud. In the future, if I have questions about the Talmud, I will consult the links cited in the replies. Obviously I shouldn't bring up controversial issues here. And while I do tend to oppose many of JTF's positions, I thought that JTF is open to the public rather a forum exclusively for supporters. If you don't want me to disagree with you guys and say controversial things, then say so and I will act accordingly!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 11:30:37 PM »
1. Am I "Hidden Faggot"? If I say Yes or No, it will not matter because you will believe whatever you want to believe.

2. I was curious about the Talmud. In the future, if I have questions about the Talmud, I will consult the links cited in the replies. Obviously I shouldn't bring up controversial issues here. And while I do tend to oppose many of JTF's positions, I thought that JTF is open to the public rather a forum exclusively for supporters. If you don't want me to disagree with you guys and say controversial things, then say so and I will act accordingly!
This post only proves that you are HA. Enjoy being banned again.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 11:43:31 PM »
This post only proves that you are HA. Enjoy being banned again.

I have a gut feeling that you're right based upon the circumstantial evidence.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »
I banned Laughing Sage.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 11:35:41 AM »
So I was right about my suspicions.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 11:55:31 AM »
I banned Laughing Sage.

Thank you very much. The Jews have been suffering for many centuries because of such insinuations against Talmud. 
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 03:58:35 PM »
Nobody could even see the picture he posted, so how can he expect it to be addressed?  You need a microscope to see that stuff.   Anyway, from what I could see it looked like it was ENGLISH?   Yet he claimed it was "scanned from the Talmud"   Somebody should inform him and those supposed Muslims he's speaking with that the Talmud is not written in English.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 09:12:47 PM »
I'd love a copy of that Talmud w/o the Hebrew and Aramaic!  That is not an actual Talmud scan.  It's not like I have years of time in Yeshiva down, but I have picked up a book or two.  Ani mevin katsat Ivrit loh kolkah tov, so it's always the first thing I see when I open the Talmud volumes...  brickwall.  Only a portion of the pages texts should be in English, if at all.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Moshe92

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 09:19:56 PM »
I'd love a copy of that Talmud w/o the Hebrew and Aramaic!  That is not an actual Talmud scan.  It's not like I have years of time in Yeshiva down, but I have picked up a book or two.  Ani mevin katsat Ivrit loh kolkah tov, so it's always the first thing I see when I open the Talmud volumes...  brickwall.  Only a portion of the pages texts should be in English, if at all.

If you know basic Hebrew, it might be a good idea to study Talmud in Hebrew and Aramaic using a Jastrow dictionary. You might also want to look at the Steinsaltz Talmud edition which has vowels and punctuation added in.