Author Topic: Blair Hints: War Maybe Needed to Halt Iran Nuke  (Read 824 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Blair Hints: War Maybe Needed to Halt Iran Nuke
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:32:39 AM »
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair recently suggested that world leaders might have to go to war to stop Iran developing its weapons program. Blair said that Tehran's actions had made him more afraid today that a rogue state could supply weapons of mass destruction to terrorists. "My judgment...is we don't take any risks with this issue," he said. 

Meanwhile Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, in Israel on a three day visit, told the Knesset that "the world cannot accept a nuclear-armed Iran."
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/179926
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Blair Hints: War Maybe Needed to Halt Iran Nuke
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 12:17:03 PM »

Well, smack muh fro!
Who would have thunk?
Take out that nuke factory!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 01:57:31 PM »
It is difficult to believe on the politicians. However whenever it is done, it will be highly welcome and loudly applauded all over the world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
I'm so glad that Tony Blair has the guts to speak the truth like this.  I hate war and don't wish it on anyone.  But how else can we stop this madman in Iran?  Either way, war or not, his nuclear sites have to  be destroyed and any sane person can see this truth.  So many people just want to put their heads in the sand and ignore the horror of a nuclear-armed Iran.  I have to believe that the Israeli's are smarter than me, so I'm hoping and praying that they know what to do and when -- and will take care of the situation and their future.