Author Topic: Irina creates a great new video dedicated to 30 JTF members  (Read 22786 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Irina creates a great new video dedicated to 30 JTF members
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:02:45 AM »
בס''ד

This lady has real class! Not only does Irina create a new video devoted to the Israeli Air Force, she also dedicates the video to 30 active JTFers, whom she refers to as "great members".

Among the people that Irina dedicates the video to are 4International and Moshe who have been harshly criticizing her.

Irina also writes on her zootube account: "Let's make JTF a mass movement".

By the way, I always post Irina's videos on the Hebrew forum and all of our Israeli members love them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Irina creates a great new video dedicated to 30 JTF members
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 09:12:43 AM »
I like the music she chose for the video a lot.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:40 AM »

Irina also writes on her zootube account: "Let's make JTF a mass movement".

Brother Chaim I can see you really love Ira a lot, but for G-d's sake, in all honesty how is she going to make "JTF into a mass movement"  by posting a sarcastic parody video with intimate details of your personal life followed by a video of the Gay Village People? Do you seriously think people who are unfamiliar with JTF and Chaim Ben Pesach will take JTF seriously when they see videos like that?

And why is she copying me now by posting a video dedicated to the IAF when I already did this a year ago and Czarbomba re-uplaoded it a couple of day ago already?

I know the saying goes "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" but this just shows she's not very original or creative at all.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:23:38 AM »
She makes me feel good, I feel in the depths of despair lately.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »

And another thing brother Chaim, if she is dedicating the video to me by copying my work, why on earth am I only 15th on her list?

Isn't that a bit of an insult instead of a compliment?  :nono:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 09:40:22 AM »
She makes me feel good, I feel in the depths of despair lately.

I would advice herbal tea and footbaths.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 09:44:11 AM »
The video obviously didn't take too long to make.

It's strange that someone that doesn't join JTF spends so much time making video's about us.
What is her obsession with JTF?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 09:50:38 AM »

It's strange that someone that doesn't join JTF spends so much time making video's about us.

No offense brother Chaim, like I said before I can see you really love Ira a lot, but honestly both Moshe and I think Ira's slightly nuts: one of the main reasons being her being friendly with traitor mental patient Steven Weigang.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 09:53:37 AM »

And another thing brother Chaim, if she is dedicating the video to me by copying my work, why on earth am I only 15th on her list?

Not that I'm defending or attacking anyone but I don't think that list was in any particular order.
But I have to agree, she did copy Joshua's work and made it as her own. The very least that she could say is, the original video was made by 4International.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:58:49 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 09:54:39 AM »

No offense brother Chaim, like I said before I can see you really love Ira a lot, but honestly both Moshe and I think Ira's slightly nuts: one of the main reasons being her being friendly with traitor mental patient Steven Weigang.
She's not a member of JTF so it's possible she thinks that pig Wiegang is still a supporter of JTF.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:59:48 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 11:01:23 AM »

She's not a member of JTF so it's possible she thinks that pig Wiegang is still a supporter of JTF.

Bryan,

it logically follows that since Ira has dedicated the video to 30 active JTF'ers who she referred to as "great members" then logically she has been observing the forum quite regularly - as she obviously finds JTF so fascinating - so the inescapable conclusion is that she would have to be aware that Steven Weigang said publicly on Zootube that "Chaim is a pedophile piece of sh*t" and "LOL Baruch HaShem Chaim is banned from Israel" .

If she idolizes Chaim and JTF so much it stands to reason that she would be aware of Steven Weigang's treachery against Chaim and JTF and cease and desist from being friendly with him.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 11:11:54 AM »
i agree with chaim. You ot need t lighten up. if it starts becoming malicious then so be it, we should boycott her. but these videos are another means of publicity.

As the saying goes, even bad publicity is good publicity...And i dont think this is that bad..

As chaim says, the fact that she is doing satire on this forum and mildly poking non malicous fun at us shows we have people that respect us.

Until it gets malicous and nasty, i think we should show good sense of humour.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 12:55:59 PM »
I made the list  ;D

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »
That turd Piggang says in his own video that god loves him.

What an imbecile.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »
I was amused by some of her videos by I think Chaim said it right that it is a legitimate satire over a public and political organization and there is no need to take offense from it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 03:56:39 PM »
wow, I finally made a list, thankyou Ira.

:-*

I've had a very rough few weeks.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »

I am with Joshua, his name should have been FIRST on the list! God Bless you Joshua, don't waste your precious time and energy on Ira! That would mean you CARE and you shouldn't!
((((((((((((((Joshua)))))))))))))))

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 06:10:51 PM »

And why is she copying me now by posting a video dedicated to the IAF when I already did this a year ago and Czarbomba re-uplaoded it a couple of day ago already?

I know the saying goes "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" but this just shows she's not very original or creative at all.

4International - We are one team and we have one dream, that is liberating the entire holy land from muslim nazis!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »
Chaim, I agree with you about Irina. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves at the end of the day. Without humor, life ceases to exist.

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

I am with Joshua, his name should have been FIRST on the list! G-d Bless you Joshua, don't waste your precious time and energy on Ira! That would mean you CARE and you shouldn't!
((((((((((((((Joshua)))))))))))))))

Good on you arksis! I heard a lot about you from Joshua/4International. You're really a true friend of Joshua just like me. At least Joshua will now know who his real friends are on this forum.

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »

4International - We are one team and we have one dream, that is liberating the entire holy land from muslim nazis!

Only problem is ira is not a real friend and is not on our team. She just insulted Joshua and denigrated his masterpieces on her channel. What a disgrace.

First she steals 4Int's great work and then doesn't even give him credit. Then she insults his work. What a phony.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
Laughter does good, like medicine.

~Proverbs~

Chaim, I agree with you about Irina. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves at the end of the day. Without humor, life ceases to exist.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »
Laughter does good, like medicine.

~Proverbs~

yes I agree with you Hanna & Dr.Brennan fan that laughter is good medicine & very healthy to have sense of humour. But ira just insulted my best friend 4Int. & denigrated his work after stealing it without giving him credit.

that is not very funny or a good medicine to swallow.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 10:27:08 PM »
בס''ד

Czarbomba, on your zootube account, here is what you write about JTF members:

"I am sick of seeing you braindead morons fawn over ira's boring, cheap, repetitive, stupid, childish videos with shi--y picture quality and terrible sound just cause your leader likes her so much. Her videos aren't even funny or creative they're just pathetic, boring, lame, repetitive crap. She has zero talent and her videos are a sick joke compared to 4International's masterpieces which are like mini movies."

So all JTFers who happen to disagree with you are "braindead morons". And the incredible hatred that you express toward Irina and her videos is so ugly and vicious.

But that's just the beginning. You then write:

"...you clowns fawn over her as if she was supermodel Bar Rafaeli! LOL. She's probably some 300 kilogram 60 year old woman! LMFAO."

So JTFers are also "clowns".

You then call one of our Israeli members who is active on our Hebrew forum a "faggot idiot" and a "jealous faggot loser" who has a "stupid braindead retarded mouth" just because he likes Irina's videos. You tell him to "shove it up his faggot a--".

Then you and 4International ask: What will outsiders who know nothing about JTF think if they see Irina's videos?

In response, I ask you: What will outsiders who don't know JTF think when they see you calling us "braindead morons", "clowns", "faggots", "losers" and "idiots"?

Then you go on Irina's zootube channel to attack her personally, and when she responds mildly, you claim that she is the one attacking 4International's videos!

You have also publicly attacked me, saying that I should hang my head in shame.

I'll let our members decide for themselves who should be hanging their head in shame.

And yes, I do believe that Irina's videos are funny and pleasant, and I don't mind at all if she pokes fun at me. I look forward to her videos.

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 11:01:15 PM »
בס''ד

Czarbomba, on your zootube account, here is what you write about JTF members:

"I am sick of seeing you braindead morons fawn over ira's boring, cheap, repetitive, stupid, childish videos with shi--y picture quality and terrible sound just cause your leader likes her so much. Her videos aren't even funny or creative they're just pathetic, boring, lame, repetitive crap. She has zero talent and her videos are a sick joke compared to 4International's masterpieces which are like mini movies."

So all JTFers who happen to disagree with you are "braindead morons". And the incredible hatred that you express toward Irina and her videos is so ugly and vicious.

But that's just the beginning. You then write:

"...you clowns fawn over her as if she was supermodel Bar Rafaeli! LOL. She's probably some 300 kilogram 60 year old woman! LMFAO."

So JTFers are also "clowns".

You then call one of our Israeli members who is active on our Hebrew forum a "faggot idiot" and a "jealous faggot loser" who has a "stupid braindead retarded mouth" just because he likes Irina's videos. You tell him to "shove it up his faggot a--".

Then you and 4International ask: What will outsiders who know nothing about JTF think if they see Irina's videos?

In response, I ask you: What will outsiders who don't know JTF think when they see you calling us "braindead morons", "clowns", "faggots", "losers" and "idiots"?

Then you go on Irina's zootube channel to attack her personally, and when she responds mildly, you claim that she is the one attacking 4International's videos!

You have also publicly attacked me, saying that I should hang my head in shame.

I'll let our members decide for themselves who should be hanging their head in shame.

And yes, I do believe that Irina's videos are funny and pleasant, and I don't mind at all if she pokes fun at me. I look forward to her videos.

yes I did write all of that Chaim. I make no apologies for it because ira is an ENEMY of JTF period! i know her much better than most because I am Russian & have seen what she has been doing making friends with neo-nazis & muslim jihadist scum on youtube like for the last 2 years! so thats okay with you? dont you realise that they subscribe to her channel? so thats okay with you? don't you realise that several of ira's videos are popular with neo-nazi & muslim jihadist scum on youtube who flag JTF videos & get JTF accounts suspended? did you know that several of Joshua's accounts on youtube were taken down by ira's neo-nazi & jihadist muslim scum FRIENDS on youtube? so thats okay with you?

don't you realise she is a friend of faggot steven weigang who betrayed you and everything your movement stand for? faggot weigang called you a "pedophile" & "a piece of sh*t" on youtube! so you think that's okay for ira to be friends with scum like that??  what about the fact that she STOLE Joshua's video & passed it off as her own without giving credit? so thats okay with you? And what about Jewish hero Joshua? how come I hardly ever see you supporting him? how come you dont ever comment on his threads here? why dont you praise this Jewish hero who has done so much for the JTF movement & instead always sticky ira's videos, praise & promote them but never sticky, praise or promote Jewish hero Joshua?

I actually wrote;

"She's (ira) said she's not even pro-JTF, she ridicules and makes fun of your leader, is not a member of JTF, isn't Jewish, isn't pro-Israel, neo-nazis & muslim jihadist scum favourite her videos & subscribe to her channel & if that's not shameful & bad enough she is also a friend of that faggot steven weigang who betrayed Chaim & everything JTF stands for & yet you clowns fawn over her as if she was supermodel Bar Rafaeli! LOL.She's probably some 300 kilogram 60 year old woman! LMFAO.

"Your leader Chaim Ben Pesach who as much as I respect, honour, admire & support both him & his JTF organisation & its goals, seriously ought to hang his head in shame for constantly promoting her cheap trash while failing to praise & promote 4International's far superior & far more vitally important work, especially on topics like Jasenovac & so many other subjects 4Int has covered over the last 14 months."

that is why I said "hang your head in shame" specifically and only because of this! if this offends you Chaim then I am sorry but thats the way I feel about this; if you want to ban me because of this then feel free to do so BUT I AM ONLY TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP OUT OF YOUR SLUMBER & MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IRA IS YOUR ENEMY & ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED BY HER!  SHE IS A FRAUD & A PHONY like weigang! you have admitted you have made mistakes in the past promoting ppl like weigang & several others who were recently banned so I hope you dont repeat this same mistake again!