Author Topic: Clinton Taken to Hospital After Feeling 'Discomfort' in His Chest  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/president-bill-clinton-rushed-york-hospital/story?id=9810992

Former President Bill Clinton was taken to a Manhattan hospital late this afternoon and two stents were installed in one of his coronary arteries, his office said.
The former president is hospitalized for a procedure related to his heart.

The former president's counselor Douglas Band released a statement saying that Clinton, 63, is in "good spirits."

"Today President Bill Clinton was admitted to the Columbia Campus of New York Presbyterian Hospital after feeling discomfort in his chest," said Band. "Following a visit to his cardiologist, he underwent a procedure to place two stents in one of his coronary arteries."

A stent is a wire mesh tube used to prop open an artery.

"President Clinton is in good spirits and will continue to focus on the work of his Foundation and Haiti's relief and long-term recovery efforts," Band said.

Stephanopoulos, who once worked for Clinton in the White House, noted Clinton's non-stop work ethic and said the former president has worked "20 hours a day for the last 20 years."

Sources on Capitol Hill tell ABC News that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen leaving the Oval Office around the same time that Clinton had been hospitalized. Sources told ABC News that Secretary Clinton was "very concerned when told about the President, given his heart history" and that it made everyone "very nervous."

Her husband had a quadruple heart bypass in 2004.

Clinton headed for New York this evening to be with her husband. A U.S officials told ABC News Secretary Clinton's trip to Qatar and Saudi Arabia, scheduled to depart Friday, has been delayed.

One source told ABC News Clinton is still planning to head to Middle East, but the trip may be delayed by a day. The source said that should "speak volumes" about the ex-president's condition.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Clinton Taken to Hospital After Feeling 'Discomfort' in His Chest
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 07:24:24 PM »
Oh plz let him die and let his hideous wife join him. I'm delighted to see Gd's vengeance.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
Oh plz let him die and let his hideous wife join him. I'm delighted to see Gd's vengeance.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He is a ferocious wolf in sheep's clothing!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »
They need to find a beautiful nurse in the hospital to do Monica Lewinsky's job

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 07:38:44 PM »
And to think, when I was 14 - 16 and B. Clinton made a trip to Ireland and visited my school. I was picked to be in a photo with him but I was out sick. They said they tried to call me but there was no answer. I always sort of regretted it until I found out what this beast was like. Best gift Gd ever gave me and I'll be forever grateful for it.  :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »
Unfortunately, the Evil Satanic Animal survived for another day...  >:(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »
The innocent blood of Serbs are crying out to God to avenge their blood.

For those who still admire Bill Clinton here is the word of God

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »
He needs to die. He really does. It will be a miracle from God if he does die.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »
He needs to die. He really does. It will be a miracle from G-d if he does die.

If he dies in 2011 or 2012 that will help Hillary to get a lot of sympathy votes!!!   I believe Hillary is going to run against Obama in the Democrat primary!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »
 :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 11:54:57 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/president-bill-clinton-rushed-york-hospital/story?id=9810992

Former President Bill Clinton was taken to a Manhattan hospital late this afternoon and two stents were installed in one of his coronary arteries, his office said.
The former president is hospitalized for a procedure related to his heart.

The former president's counselor Douglas Band released a statement saying that Clinton, 63, is in "good spirits."

"Today President Bill Clinton was admitted to the Columbia Campus of New York Presbyterian Hospital after feeling discomfort in his chest," said Band. "Following a visit to his cardiologist, he underwent a procedure to place two stents in one of his coronary arteries."

A stent is a wire mesh tube used to prop open an artery.

"President Clinton is in good spirits and will continue to focus on the work of his Foundation and Haiti's relief and long-term recovery efforts," Band said.

Stephanopoulos, who once worked for Clinton in the White House, noted Clinton's non-stop work ethic and said the former president has worked "20 hours a day for the last 20 years."

Sources on Capitol Hill tell ABC News that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen leaving the Oval Office around the same time that Clinton had been hospitalized. Sources told ABC News that Secretary Clinton was "very concerned when told about the President, given his heart history" and that it made everyone "very nervous."

Her husband had a quadruple heart bypass in 2004.

Clinton headed for New York this evening to be with her husband. A U.S officials told ABC News Secretary Clinton's trip to Qatar and Saudi Arabia, scheduled to depart Friday, has been delayed.

One source told ABC News Clinton is still planning to head to Middle East, but the trip may be delayed by a day. The source said that should "speak volumes" about the ex-president's condition.
I believe the mesh stent is an Israeli invention.  Too bad it doesn't have a remote detonator.  How awful for a Jewish invention to save the life of such a low-life anti-Semite.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 12:50:30 AM »
They should call him the Stent Man...  8)

I bet he was looking at the chest of the intern...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 09:17:50 AM »
Why didn't he go to the hospital in harlem. Oh thats right, he will always praise the blacks but if ever gets treated by a genius black doctor he would be dead!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 01:28:55 PM »
The film footage of him helping unload food packages from an aid flight in Haiti was the best bit of propaganda since the 1930's film of Mussolini stripped to the waist in a field helping with the autumn harvest. I wonder if he didn't pinch the idea.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 03:10:53 PM »
I believe the mesh stent is an Israeli invention.  Too bad it doesn't have a remote detonator.  How awful for a Jewish invention to save the life of such a low-life anti-Semite.

He's not an anti-Semite. He hates Serbs as you can probably tell though.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 03:37:48 PM »
The Rapist In Chief lives.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »

He's not an anti-Semite. He hates Serbs as you can probably tell though.
Clinton IS an Anti-Semite!
There are countless instances where his Bias was evident... even his special adviser Dick Morris said so!