Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach and David Ben Moshe coming on here  (Read 2045 times)

ihkili18

Chaim Ben Pesach and David Ben Moshe coming on here
« on: May 02, 2007, 12:47:38 AM »
I think that if Chaim and David came on here that the forum would be more right wing with no doubt as to who is correct in controversial situations. I also feel that it would be a nice sign of support for this forum. What do you guys think?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach and David Ben Moshe coming on here
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:51:28 AM »
Do we always need to have a 'right' and a 'wrong'? The purpose of this forum is to debate and share views. If someone steps out of line, the moderators should take responsibility. If the problem is still unresolved, it should go to Yacov and Jimmy. Only then should it go to Chaim. We need a hierarchy, some sort of chain of command. Chaim and Jimmy can't be everywhere at all times.

ihkili18

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 12:55:15 AM »
I didn't mean just to moderate, I just think that they would add to the excitement of this forum. I would love for David to come on once in awhile.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 12:56:14 AM »
Yacov said that Chaim came on this forum once under J sullivan's account and made the moderators. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 12:58:26 AM »
Cmon you know what I meant. I was just wondering why they can't come on here and chat with us to add to the excitement.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 01:24:23 AM »
Good point.  They really should come on. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 01:51:58 AM »
I believe the issue is time, Chaim and David are doing many activities, if people could help them to lighten their load. Then maybe they could come online, but until then I dont think we will be seeing them here.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ihkili18

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 02:24:15 AM »
I agree with you kahaneloyalist. They are certainly busy but I still think it is worthwhile for them to come on.